• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
I should chime in guys, I have some of the basics, I can generally get to 10-12 combos and end in a good Ultra IF I can land them. Now my problem is that I can't seem to get my combos started in a competitive atmosphere and am wondering what to do to get the hang of it.

Combos are becoming second nature, just need practice, I just need a launching point now and how to get better at countering people! (And as for timing, I am on Mission 8 for Dante and Ryu and Mission 7 for Zero, I am getting that down as well!)

When someone is using a lockdown assist with Vergil... they aren't using it for mix ups but to actually lock them down. Using Round Trip "trick" and Spiral Swords you can create oppressive block strings for some sick chip damage while also leaving gaps in between to mix them if you need to. Hidden Missiles is probably the best assist for this purpose.

Vergil has no real good lock down mix up aside from an instant overhead against tall characters. He is almost entirely a right/left mix up character like Strange.

Phoenix and Strider are 2 best anchors in the game. Vergil with meter is a better anchor than either Phoenix and Strider... even head on. Magneto and Dormammu are best anchors if no meter and XF is in the equation which is very rare in anchor situations (unless you play teams where you blow XF/meter early). Magneto probably edges out because of his assist.

Top 5 Best Anchors in the game:

1) Phoenix
2) Strider
3) Magneto
4) Dormammu
5) Vergil

Honorable mentions to Dark Pussy.

Phoenix is dead. X-factor tag mixup killed her. Dormammu has insane lvl 3 chip damage, but you have to risk a mixup on the way in since he has really poor options at that point compared to the other characters on your list. It works for Champ because he's a defensive player to begin with. Honestly, I think Hawkeye is a better anchor than Phoenix.

Magneto
Strider
Vergil
Firebrand
Amaterasu

would probably be my picks, in no particular order. Firebrand is iffy, he's only one of the best anchors if he starts on point. Weird to think of, but his assists aren't great so if you only tag him out to heal, then his advantage with the highest speed in the game on anchor starts to shine.

Dahbomb

Phoenix herself is still the best anchor. Too bad about the TAC trick but if she dies before the glitch activates (or if the player just doesnt do it) then she is still a total bitch to deal with. Even then she has more counters now in UMVC3.

On the criteria of "options while incoming", it was more valid in Vanilla but with air X factor you can actually avoid a mix up as an anchor character if you use it smartly. Also Dorm has self-cross ups using Dark Matter and teleport, insanely cheap for an anchor to have plus insane normals and Liberation arts. Oh and if the criteria is used than Vergil is the worst character on that list since his options while coming in if he isn't DT (if he's DT then he is fine, has a double jump and air dash to escape with) are horrid. Once he lands on the ground he is fine, he can just turn on Spiral Swords and he's good to go but air borne coming down... not a good look for him.

Forgot Amaterasu, definitely a scary anchor in UMVC3. She can instant overhead into air X factor -> character dead now as well.. similar to Wolverine.

Firebrand would actually make a godly anchor too bad he would almost never be played at that spot. I remember claiming this before the game even came out but his lack of great assists (he does have decent/usable assists though) will make sure that he is always placed at first spot.

Tobe

well im free to smurf pf like that was a secret. i dont man its like i try to be patient but still i get bodied. stupid mayor of earth..... GG smurf, i need to get lamer i guess.

Sigmaah

I honestly think Iron Man is A tier or maybe even beyond. He does so much damage by himself and his Unibeam and Repulsor blast assists are really good, I just think his normals is what drives people away from him.

I'm in the lab with him and I'm getting 650k+ damage just with Iron Man, imagine getting assists in... IRON MAN!!!!!!

Forgot Amaterasu, definitely a scary anchor in UMVC3. She can instant overhead into air X factor -> character dead now as well.. similar to Wolverine.
Uh huh

People were still doubting her, but she still performs well on all fronts. I've considered switching my team order from Doom/Morrigan/Ammy to Ammy/Doom/Morrigan for a while now. The biggest problem here is that it requires more investment in all three characters. The first team is safe as hell thanks to missiles, cold star and Dark Harmonizer assist, but the second team gives me a much better anchor. Doom is just not fast enough for anchor position and Morrigan's ideal game is best played with an assist. One second spent popping out two soul fists could be a good hit confirm into death using more ordinary methods.

smurfx

get some go again
i really dont see hawkeye as a threat to zero, maybe depending on the assist he is using against you but i just dont see it.
if he has a good projectile assist he can cover the air with his aerial arrows and make it hard for zero to get in. gg's and holy crap is it hard to do haggars command grabs in lag. :(

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
i really dont see hawkeye as a threat to zero, maybe depending on the assist he is using against you but i just dont see it.
I think the matchup is more dependent on Zero's assist, honestly. I think Hawkeye beats Zero in theory but a Zero/Varja pair I had to fight yesterday gave me fits.

mr. puppy

Banned
Firebrand would actually make a godly anchor too bad he would almost never be played at that spot. I remember claiming this before the game even came out but his lack of great assists (he does have decent/usable assists though) will make sure that he is always placed at first spot.

i remember chrisis talking about how godly firebrand's M assist was for damage in combos, i wonder if he got it to ever work like a ghetto projectile since Firebrand travels really far and isn't really that is to punish

Azure J

What kind of mentality should I approach creating a Zero team with? I want to put some time into a good pocket Hunter team, but I admittedly haven't been giving much real thought to it. I have some basic ideas though, namely a beam/fast projectile for Hienkyaku dash-port left-rights but I can't pick between something to facilitate extended combos or something to deal with vertical approaches.

Currently, all that's coming to mind is Doom (because Doom apparently goes with everything) and on a slightly lesser note Vergil because of corner carry/relaunch combos.The idea behind this would be for Zero to handle business while building meter for Vergil shenanigans. He also gets good usage out of Plasma beam assist. Doom does what he does and gets his stomp on with access to XF3. At the same time, I'd love to hear what characters outside of safe picks or comfort zones I might have developed would work.

My only problem with this setup is, I kinda hate Vergil's OTG a ton (only because of Maximum Vergil being the only real followup for damage if there's no lock down assist in play).

TL;DR Who are Zero's BFFs and why?

Hawkeye plus doom's missiles gives Zero a big nice fuck you.

Aerial arrows, aimed greyhound, and missiles makes Zeroes approach hard as hell along with spritzer/electric arrow laughing at buster.

smurfx

get some go again
i think i just fought noel brown online or at least a really good imitation. he goes by the name crackkills328. went 1-1 with him on ranked. his profile says he is noel brown.

Decided to figure out a lvl3 x-factor magneto BnB:
2HS, jH adf jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jH adf jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jH xx Magnetic Blast L, H xx Hyper Grav L, H xx Hyper Grav L, 2HS, jH adf jH xx Magnetic Blast L, H xx Hyper Grav L, 2HS, jMMHS

1,511,800 damage, 0 bars

Only took about 5 minutes to figure out and it's really easy, so I should probably find something to confirm into mid screen instead now that I know the damage potential.

SmokeMaxX

Decided to figure out a lvl3 x-factor magneto BnB:
2HS, jH adf jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jH adf jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jH xx Magnetic Blast L, H xx Hyper Grav L, H xx Hyper Grav L, 2HS, jH adf jH xx Magnetic Blast L, H xx Hyper Grav L, 2HS, jMMHS

1,511,800 damage, 0 bars

Only took about 5 minutes to figure out and it's really easy, so I should probably find something to confirm into mid screen instead now that I know the damage potential.

Just corner carry to [st. H xx light hypergrav] x infinity.

SmokeMaxX

I'm not saying Spencer isn't a great character (he certainly is), but I don't think he's beginner friendly one bit. His best combos require good timing and a lot of practice.

Like Burning Water said, I think Sent is fine for someone starting out because he can zone, has a great assist, and simple combos. Also he's a good character to teach patience, because most people will quickly realize you can't just spam his launcher and expect to win.

On a higher playing level, Sentinel becomes more difficult to use effectively. But for someone just starting out, I don't think he's a bad character to use to get the hang of the basics.

Oh are we arguing for beginners? Yeah, Sentinel is one of the easiest in the game then. At high level though, he's one of the hardest to use. Spencer isn't insanely difficult at any level, but I wouldn't say he was super easy for noobs either, I guess.

EDIT: Sorry I'm dumb. I double posted.

Hurmun

Neo Member
I can't wait for the archives to be up for this. I missed ALL of the qualifiers. So happy Airtola won though! King of Long Beach!!!

Bizazedo

mm.

Does anyone have any experience with projectors? i.e., hook an HDMI into it and project it onto a wall? Would a game lag?

A friend is saying no as it operates just like a CRT, but y'know how some people get panicky over something different.

Kind of clueless in terms of tech stuff in that regard.

Solune

What kind of mentality should I approach creating a Zero team with? I want to put some time into a good pocket Hunter team, but I admittedly haven't been giving much real thought to it. I have some basic ideas though, namely a beam/fast projectile for Hienkyaku dash-port left-rights but I can't pick between something to facilitate extended combos or something to deal with vertical approaches.

Currently, all that's coming to mind is Doom (because Doom apparently goes with everything) and on a slightly lesser note Vergil because of corner carry/relaunch combos.The idea behind this would be for Zero to handle business while building meter for Vergil shenanigans. He also gets good usage out of Plasma beam assist. Doom does what he does and gets his stomp on with access to XF3. At the same time, I'd love to hear what characters outside of safe picks or comfort zones I might have developed would work.

My only problem with this setup is, I kinda hate Vergil's OTG a ton (only because of Maximum Vergil being the only real followup for damage if there's no lock down assist in play).

TL;DR Who are Zero's BFFs and why?

It really depends on whether you want to play Zero with assists to back him up or with assists to extend combos. In that regard alot of players do not like to play point characters assistless. In my opinion I'd pick combo extension not only because that's how I've always played, but that extra 100~180k is the difference between a ToD.

If you want extended combos, Sent, Doom, Dante, and Vergil are basically Zero's BFF in that regard. Doom beam is definitely better for left and right mixups on both Zero and Vergil. Although there was that vid a while back of Nini Heart's showing off Strider with Zero.

I'm sure there are other BFFs to find for Zero, just a matter of experimenting and building that way.

It is unfortunate that Vergil doesn't get much out of that unless he uses meter but he's like Wolvie or X-23, unless he has specific assists he cannot continue the combo.

Tobe

mm.

Does anyone have any experience with projectors? i.e., hook an HDMI into it and project it onto a wall? Would a game lag?

A friend is saying no as it operates just like a CRT, but y'know how some people get panicky over something different.

Kind of clueless in terms of tech stuff in that regard.

supposedly Next Level has a Lagless projector, tho nobody plays on it thats what ive heard. but im in the same boat as you dont know about projectors.

Dirtbag

Hawkeye on point Gimlet DHCing into Storm's hail is evil. Whirlwind is actually a pretty good assist to have since it does some nice coverage and a little knockback. I'm loving it.
Very easy to build an extra meter wtih hawkeye and having two meters I pretty much just wait for an assist called out and decimate.

Storm however is very hard to play with. Her timing and normals are all weird.

Hey MarvelGAF, let's never do an unedited, live reality show. Promise? :lol The proportion "that stuff" is blowing up is a little crazy. Let's stick to IM and Hsien Ko obsessions ^_^
Tony FAH LYFE

Re: Marvel -- my 360 stick's jab button is messed, won't be fixed till Thursday.

Hawkeye on point DHCing into Storm's hail is evil. I'm loving it.
Very easy to build an extra meter wtih hawkeye and having two meters I pretty much just wait for an assist called out and decimate.

Honestly, the full screen hitconfirms from Gimlet when you have meter is the best thing about it. I love having that option on my team since both my other options have something that will connect full screen.

Also becoming a big fan of XF cancelling Gimlet into slide for that hitconfirm kill, makes me feel pretty badass.

Dirtbag

Honestly, the full screen hitconfirms from Gimlet when you have meter is the best thing about it. I love having that option on my team since both my other options have something that will connect full screen.

Also becoming a big fan of XF cancelling Gimlet into slide for that hitconfirm kill, makes me feel pretty badass.

Hail storm follows it up so nicely since it also has great coverage and does sick damage and chip.
I think this one-two might be one of the best DHC's in the game since you can use it almost anywhere and even if they throw out a bionic arm to dodge it storm's hail usually catches them anyway

Azure J

Hey MarvelGAF, let's never do an unedited, live reality show. Promise? :lol The proportion "that stuff" is blowing up is a little crazy. Let's stick to IM and Hsien Ko obsessions ^_^
Tony FAH LYFE

Indeed. Perhaps we were spared thanks to being fans of the red headed stepchild series. I also prefer Mahvel-GAF that isn't completely dead because of the 10-0 matchup mods with ban hammer assist are against regular members with dumbass post combos. Shit is straight unblockable. :lol

Mandatory shilling for Megaman X and buffed Hsien Ko goes here

Tobe

Tony FAH LYFE

PSN★Live 2, new format like a 2 day event featuring GAF rivalries while skype trash talk and after match interviews.
Dahbomb x Gods Beard Commentators. DO IT

Frantic

Top 5 Best Anchors in the game:

1) Phoenix
2) Strider
3) Magneto
4) Dormammu
5) Vergil
My list is pretty much the same, though I personally think Strider is a better anchor than Phoenix. And I'd also probably replace Dormammu with Super-Skrull. Hate that guy in XF3. Just constant guessing.

Bizazedo

supposedly Next Level has a Lagless projector, tho nobody plays on it thats what ive heard. but im in the same boat as you dont know about projectors.

We used a projector last night. Everyone was fine with it for hours.

Until someone lost in the tournament a few hours later, then it suddenly "lagged".

I want some way to prove next time that if someone bitches, they're full of shit.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
So I finally have a team!

Zero / Ryu / Vergil.

I just need some work on Vergil now but in training I have some combos (I need to SEVERELY work on them and my timing) that by the time they are done have completely cleared a life bar.

Pretty stoked for my Zero / Ryu lineup and just need to get Vergil down as my anchor at the same point as I have the other two and then practice!

Not sure which order I should keep Ryu and Zero though, Ryu seems much better for point for me but I can do a good rush down with him.

And not sure what assists will work best with this team that will take work

Tobe

So I finally have a team!

Zero / Ryu / Vergil.

I just need some work on Vergil now but in training I have some combos (I need to SEVERELY work on them and my timing) that by the time they are done have completely cleared a life bar.

Pretty stoked for my Zero / Ryu lineup and just need to get Vergil down as my anchor at the same point as I have the other two and then practice!

Not sure which order I should keep Ryu and Zero though, Ryu seems much better for point for me but I can do a good rush down with him.

And not sure what assists will work best with this team that will take work

would you be willing to switch the order to Zero/Vergil/Ryu?

lsslave

Jew Gamer
would you be willing to switch the order to Zero/Vergil/Ryu?

Is Ryu a good anchor? I've heard more about Vergil being a strong anchor but he doesn't seem to have the finishing power that Ryu would give me so I could see doing that switch.

I do know I like starting with Zero, he does enough damage without using meter to be a great opener for me

Tobe

Is Ryu a good anchor? I've heard more about Vergil being a strong anchor but he doesn't seem to have the finishing power that Ryu would give me so I could see doing that switch.

I do know I like starting with Zero, he does enough damage without using meter to be a great opener for me

probably dahbomb could explain better, but the thing you want to do is zero BnB into vergil swords loop. rinse and repeat. and as anchor akuma is better than ryu imo and he is a better assist.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
probably dahbomb could explain better, but the thing you want to do is zero BnB into vergil swords loop. rinse and repeat. and as anchor akuma is better than ryu imo and he is a better assist.

I've literally combo'd with Ryu an entire lifebar away, I'm pretty comfortable with him right now and am sure I'd be even deadlier with X-factor running

rexor0717

I think Task is a better anchor than people give him credit for.

I'm usually Task's greatest supporter, but I don't think he is an amazing anchor. He was amazing damage lvl 3 xfactor, but he just doesn't have the solo mixup potential that a lot of other characters have.

Vergil is a strong anchor if you leave lots of bars for him + X Factor. Sword Storm + lvl 3 X Factor is ridiculously derp and overpowered, and Devil Trigger allows you to cancel whiffed normals into specials which otherwise would make him too easy to be punished. The problem with anchor Ryu is that he can't do a full combo off his air throws without something like Wesker's gunshot assist (you can't in your present team either) and it can be really difficult to get in on people with him without assists. But he does become very strong with lvl 3 X Factor.

I'm usually Task's greatest supporter, but I don't think he is an amazing anchor. He was amazing damage lvl 3 xfactor, but he just doesn't have the solo mixup potential that a lot of other characters have.

No one is saying Task is an amazing anchor. But he is a better anchor than what many give him credit for.

Dahbomb

It is unfortunate that Vergil doesn't get much out of that unless he uses meter
My only problem with this setup is, I kinda hate Vergil's OTG a ton
Zero's Ryuejin assist is one of the best assists for Vergil. You can combo after initial Helm Breaker and even ground throw combo off of it.

i
remember chrisis talking about how godly firebrand's M assist was for damage in combos, i wonder if he got it to ever work like a ghetto projectile since Firebrand travels really far and isn't really that is to punish
It's good for teleport mix ups actually. The Japanese use it with Vergil.

I've literally combo'd with Ryu an entire lifebar away, I'm pretty comfortable with him right now and am sure I'd be even deadlier with X-factor running
You need to come up with ways to land the initial hit. Touch of death combos are plenty in the game but character worth is decided on how easy a character is able to get the first hit. I honestly don't think Ryu makes a great anchor because he doesnt get a combo after air throw and doesn't have a dive kick/aerial ground bounce move for super jumpers or a fireball angled downward. Ryu is a point character but if you want to play an anchor character like Ryu... Akuma is the superior choice. Ryu makes a good point character because of his footsies, fireball tools, high meterless damage, assist punishing beam and benefits from having an assist with him.

And I'd also probably replace Dormammu with Super-Skrull. Hate that guy in XF3. Just constant guessing.
Forgot about that fucker too. Super Skrull SITTING on X factor is pretty crazy... random Meteor Smash X factor into 4 way mix up coin flip that you will most likely lose and then get your incoming character command thrown.

I honestly think Iron Man is A tier or maybe even beyond. He does so much damage by himself and his Unibeam and Repulsor blast assists are really good, I just think his normals is what drives people away from him.

I'm in the lab with him and I'm getting 650k+ damage just with Iron Man, imagine getting assists in... IRON MAN!!!!!!
Iron Man can easily do 1 million damage with assists. His damage is very good... but that doesn't make a character good. Damage only matters in this game if your character has garbage damage... having a TOD is par for the course.

Iron Man has some of the best normals in the game. People shy away from him because his hit confirms into full length combos are difficult, whether on the ground, anti-air, jump height. off an air throw or SJ height. His normals are good enough in that he can hit confirm from 2 character lengths away but it requires strict timing and dash cancels/fly unfly. You require a technical manual and above average execution to play IM at a decently competitive level. His "basic" BnB is cr.L, cr.M, st.H Fly j.M, j.H Unfly j.H, j.M, j.M, j.d+h, j.S, cr.M, st.H, st.S, j.M, j.M, j.H, j. d+H, j.S, Smart Bomb xx Proton Cannon. If you try to do a combo that is simpler than that you realize that the combo you are trying to do doesn't connect unless IM is right next to the opponent because his launcher's range is not the same as his st.H or cr.M range.

He has legit issues aside from hit confirms (that's more of a player thing but it's one of those things which will keep from being a popular character). He has a POOR air dash down/forward because he can't act out of it before the 10th frame. He has a POOR ground wave dash because he can't act out of it before the 11th frame. He has no normal that covers all around him or directly below him which makes rushing him down easy if he isn't perfectly out spacing the opponent with his j.H's. He has no good reversal/high priority move, Repulsor has a considerable amount of start up, Proton Cannon (despite the 3 frame cannon dropping physical hit) is unsafe on block and Smart Bombs are still slow as hell and don't cover various portions of the screen. He has no safe DHC option either.

Because he has trouble against rushdown and gets lamed out rather easily... he makes a bad anchor despite having very good XF bonuses. He is unable to get within range to utilize his great tools (one of the best up/down air dash in the game leading into unreactable overheads) and thus requires that he be paired up with a lockdown assist like Sentinel Drones. Characters in his archetype don't need to be paired up with assists (Magneto/Doom) or have similar issues... which is why Iron Man will not be a popular pick. If you baby sit him with an assist, he's a much better character maybe around B+ but there are a ton of other characters people can use with Drones backing them up.

I bet people are seeing this post and thinking "wow he thinks IM sucks". I don't think he sucks... he's a solid B/Mid tier character in this game and I will play him until I die. I think he's much better than Iron Fist and a few other characters who have done well at tournaments so there is no excuse for IM (though IM thanks to AlukardNY has actually gotten tournament placements consistently). He does have strengths but around 90% of them are underutilized at high level play.

To learn more about Iron Man please view this video. This video is merely a starting point to learning Iron Man, there is a lot more you need to know about the character to play him decently well.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Vergil is a strong anchor if you leave lots of bars for him + X Factor. Sword Storm + lvl 3 X Factor is ridiculously derp and overpowered, and Devil Trigger allows you to cancel whiffed normals into specials which otherwise would make him too easy to be punished. The problem with anchor Ryu is that he can't do a full combo off his air throws without something like Wesker's gunshot assist (you can't in your present team either) and it can be really difficult to get in on people with him without assists. But he does become very strong with lvl 3 X Factor.

No one is saying Task is an amazing anchor. But he is a better anchor than what many give him credit for.

I am really bad at continuing a combo past the air anyhow, I usually end with some bar burnage when using Ryu in an air combo and for Zero I have a few methods to beat them to the ground I just need to tighten up.

As I said, I haven't fully mastered Vergil yet to the degree I am comfortable with like the other two.

You need to come up with ways to land the initial hit. Touch of death combos are plenty in the game but character worth is decided on how easy a character is able to get the first hit. I honestly don't think Ryu makes a great anchor because he doesnt get a combo after air throw and doesn't have a dive kick/aerial ground bounce move for super jumpers or a fireball angled downward. Ryu is a point character but if you want to play an anchor character like Ryu... Akuma is the superior choice. Ryu makes a good point character because of his footsies, fireball tools, high meterless damage, assist punishing beam and benefits from having an assist with him.

That is why I am using Ryu on point right now, I find Vergil is a much better bet for me for my grand finale.

But I think right now my biggest challenge is getting used to landing my first hit and that is going to take a lot of matches probably (and a lot of not getting worked up if I get caught in a combo and throwing away any chance of making a return)

Hail storm follows it up so nicely since it also has great coverage and does sick damage and chip.
I think this one-two might be one of the best DHC's in the game since you can use it almost anywhere and even if they throw out a bionic arm to dodge it storm's hail usually catches them anyway

Yeah hail storm is so good. I think it was discussed before but I believe most folks would agree that hail storm and spell of vishanti are 2 of the best hypers to DHC into.

Speaking of Storm anyone have any suggestions for good teammates? My main team is Dorm/Trish/Hawkeye but I'm really trying to learn storm and want to put a good team around her.

Solune

Zero's Ryuejin assist is one of the best assists for Vergil. You can combo after initial Helm Breaker and even ground throw combo off of it.

Yah, I was under the assumption Zero is not present though. Using Zero on point/battery and saving for meter for Vergil.

Ha! I just had a funny match againt a strider. My Dark Phoenix came in, he used Uroborous and started to fire using XF lvl 2. I plowed threw the orbs with Dark Phoenix using TK overdrive, caught morrigan with it, then Phoenix Raged both of them, used XF and, Phoenix Raged again. I guess uroborous isn't as gdlk as some say it is.

Dahbomb

Hailstorm has a slight advantage in that it even enables other characters to combo from it. When I saw Justin Wong do Hailstorm -> X factor -> Raw tag -> Wolverine Drill Claw Dive kick while the Hails where still active... my mind was blown.

I guess uroborous isn't as gdlk as some say it is.
I have a hunch that Vergil's Spiral Swords actually might negate/block the orbs. It would be pretty fucking hilarious if a LVL1 hyper cock blocks a LVL3 hyper of the same type.

Also the orbs don't hit you if you are hitting Strider.

Did I miss some new discovery or something... because everyone on FGTV is saying Vergil is S tier with Viper and Zero? That is weird considering NorCal Vergils are some of the worst Vergils out there.

Another question I have is Final Round going to be 3/5 for Marvel? It was 3/5 for Marvel last year. Never forget "COMBOFIEND TAKES IT 3-0... Martin Phan with the look of disgust!"

Ha! I just had a funny match againt a strider. My Dark Phoenix came in, he used Uroborous and started to fire using XF lvl 2. I plowed threw the orbs with Dark Phoenix using TK overdrive, caught morrigan with it, then Phoenix Raged both of them, used XF and, Phoenix Raged again. I guess uroborous isn't as gdlk as some say it is.

I've seen that happen all the time, and uroborus start up is just as terrible too. I've seen people get hit out of it all the time and lose 3 meters for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom