• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT3| To infinites... and beyond!

shaowebb

What the hell, GB! Deis?! Over Nina?! We need to stick together on this stuff. I'd love to have Deis and Nina, but...c'mon man!

Also, PN03 = Vanessa Schneider. She would be cool as hell as an addition. And Seig Warheit is not Capcom-owned.

Shao, you're the first person I've ever seen put Rufus on the list, and I've read every post from 3 websites the last two times these polls were done.

I put him in because I knew no one would want him. Most of my list up there is just figuring what we'd end up with given Capcom's faves with a few guilty pleasure wishfuls of my own thrown in. Capcom loves them some Rufus. Would you like to see my "who gives a shit about the odds these are who I WANT no matter what" list?

Haters gonna hate list
CAPCOM
Dr Wily( with boss rush move featuring robot masters similar to lunch rush!)
Gene
Protoman
Asura
Captain Commando
Date Masamune
Jedah (lol)
Urien
Poison
Son Son

MARVEL
Daredevil
Blade
Iceman
Cable
New Venom
Green Goblin
The Sentry (the nerd raging over this inclusion would be delicious)
Hope Summers
Black Panther
Punisher

I put him in because I knew no one would want him. Most of my list up there is just figuring what we'd end up with given Capcom's faves with a few guilty pleasure wishfuls of my own thrown in. Capcom loves them some Rufus. Would you like to see my "who gives a shit about the odds these are who I WANT no matter what" list?
Well, that's the idea. These are wishlists, not nightmare lists. Here's my nightmare list for Capcom (not counting obvious clones like Bone Wolverine - people have to want these guys):

1. Megaman Volnutt
2. Felyne
3. Ken
4. BoF4 Nina
5. Rufus
6. Dragon's Dogma Something (who cares?)
7. Some boring Samurai guy (Soki or something?)
8. Sissel
9. Another Phoenix Wright character (pick anyone)
10. Leon Kennedy

I would still buy this game.

Marvel side would have Squirrel Girl...then again, even though Squirrel Girl is one of my most hated creations ever, if she was the anti-Doom of this game my hatred for her, and my hatred for Hidden Missiles, would explode together into a vicious love for the character.

shaowebb

Well, that's the idea. These are wishlists, not nightmare lists. Here's my nightmare list for Capcom (not counting obvious clones like Bone Wolverine - people have to want these guys):

1. Megaman Volnutt
2. Felyne
3. Ken
4. BoF4 Nina
5. Rufus
6. Dragon's Dogma Something (who cares?)
7. Some boring Samurai guy (Soki or something?)
8. Sissel
9. Another Phoenix Wright character (pick anyone)
10. Leon Kennedy

I would still buy this game.

Marvel side would have Squirrel Girl...then again, even though Squirrel Girl is one of my most hated creations ever, if she was the anti-Doom of this game my hatred for her, and my hatred for Hidden Missiles, would explode together into a vicious love for the character.
Fixed my list then. Also lol at both of us deciding Leon, Rufus, and Soki would be nightmare list material. Soki was was good to play but he didn't excite me as a fan much since I didn't get into his game.

Sigmaah

I hope that ONLY capcom fighter game is true. Capcom characters with umvc3 engine? I'll play the hell outta that shit! If it is true, I hope MMX Zero and Sigma are in it.

I can believe the rumor about the capcom only fighting game because of the lupinko comment, but I can't believe the marvel upgrade one...

shaowebb

I hope that ONLY capcom fighter game is true. Capcom characters with umvc3 engine? I'll play the hell outta that shit! If it is true, I hope MMX Zero and Sigma are in it.

I can believe the rumor about the capcom only fighting game because of the lupinko comment, but I can't believe the marvel upgrade one...

Capcom ONLY roster using the MVC tag based combat and style? Not a bad idea really. Long overdue in fact. Juri would be a good addition in my choice for either game really playstyle speaking. Character-wise Im meh, but shes got projectiles from various angles, good hitboxes, speed and would likely be a pretty versatile addition.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Fixed my list then. Also lol at both of us deciding Leon, Rufus, and Soki would be nightmare list material. Soki was was good to play but he didn't excite me as a fan much since I didn't get into his game.

Ugh, Rufus and Leon would be awful choices imo.

If they want to be lazy with Soki by port his moveset from tvc to umvc3:3 then I'm fine with it since my friend main him. I found him very simple and boring character.

I just updated my list with wishlist.

Capcom
Megaman
Gene
Nina (BOF)
Roll (TVC)
Regina
Jin
Felyne (Monster Hunter)
Asura
Juri
Rouge

Marvel
Black Panther
Green Goblin
Doctor Octopus
Loki
Daredevil
Ms. Marvel
Thanos
Luke Cage
Squirrel Girl
Gambit

Dahbomb

I didn't put Sieg in because he's not Capcom owned otherwise he's a sure thing from me. He combat mechanics deserve better and we would have a real summoning character.

Hmmm I dunno
Even back then I meant it as an announcement either at or before EVO. Patch release dates change after announcement, I was just looking for confirmation of one existing.

Haha, your new list is almost as disturbing. Poison and Son Son? Are you trying to kill me?

I tend to hate "normal" characters. To me, this is a game about supernatural and technologically advanced stuff clashing. Chris is an affront to the franchise in my opinion. Wesker is okay, as is Nemesis.

Black Panther would make me rage harder than Squirrel Girl.

Also, I love that all of you can do this while knowing none of it is true.

Dahbomb

Fuck I forgot about Thanos. No way he doesn't make it in if there ever was a roster update.

They have to put in Black Panther or Blade to appease the complainers from last time. Any of these would be fine by me but fuck Luke Cage.... generic as fuck.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Fuck I forgot about Thanos. No way he doesn't make it in if there ever was a roster update.

He have to be in. I think the roster of next update would be based on who might be in the movies.

I hope that they stay hell away from Falcon. He's pointles character, imo.

Dahbomb

Alright here is my revised Marvel roster based on promotional stuff:

Loki
Thanos
Winter Soldier
Black Widow
Silver Samurai (from new Wolverine movie)
Lizardman or Elektro (from the new SM movies)
Mandarin
Fing Fang Foom (possible villain from new Iron Fist movie)
Daredevil or Elektra
Scarlet Witch

Too many villains in there though.

Characters that appear in all 4: Magneto, Storm, Logan, Spidey, Hulk, Thor, Cap, Hawkeye, Wade, Doom and Jean
Characters that appear in 3: Wanda, Widow, Strange, MODOK, Dorm
Characters that appear in 2: Cable, Cyke, DD, BP, Colossus, Emma, She Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, Rocket Raccoon, Nova, Skrull, FF, X-23,Loki
Characters that appear in 1: Skrull Queen, Taskmaster, WM, Squirrel Girl and a ton others

Thanos highly likely as is the ones in tier 2 and then tier 3.

No idea which ones first. And pretty positive Loki and Thanos will both make it. As will Black Widow and Wanda since they both have been put in every other game released.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Characters that appear in all 4: Magneto, Storm, Logan, Spidey, Hulk, Thor, Cap, Hawkeye, Wade, Doom and Jean
Characters that appear in 2: Cable, Cyke, DD, BP, Colossus, Emma, She Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, Rocket Raccoon, Nova, Skrull, FF, X-23,Loki
Characters that appear in 1: Skrull Queen, Taskmaster, WM, Squirrel Girl and a ton others

No idea which ones first. And pretty positive Loki and Thanos will both make it. As will Black Widow and Wanda since they both have been put in every other game released.

Edited: NVM.

They have to put in Black Panther or Blade to appease the complainers from last time. Any of these would be fine by me but fuck Luke Cage.... generic as fuck.
Marvel doesn't seem to care, and they're only picking movie franchise stuff. Blade is very, very dead as a series, and Black Panther? Err, then again, I think I heard a rumor about a Black Panther movie.

If Black Panther is in, I hope he and Storm have new lines where he says "Come back to me, Ororo", and she says "lolno".

Coming from this list, which IMO is a good way to look at things, our Marvel 10 would be:

1) Black Widow
2) Scarlet Witch
3) Cable
4) Cyclops
5) Loki
6) Black Panther
7) Emma Frost
8) Ms. Marvel
9) Luke Cage
10) Daredevil.

DR2K will be pleased.

shaowebb

Haha, your new list is almost as disturbing. Poison and Son Son? Are you trying to kill me?

I tend to hate "normal" characters. To me, this is a game about supernatural and technologically advanced stuff clashing. Chris is an affront to the franchise in my opinion. Wesker is okay, as is Nemesis.

Black Panther would make me rage harder than Squirrel Girl.

Also, I love that all of you can do this while knowing none of it is true.

Lol. I main Iron Fist bro and before that VANILLA Ryu. I like the idea of normal dudes. Poison I wanted in a good fighter for awhile and since I really care zero for SFxTekken and I like her toolset of rekkas, AA, slow space eater projectiles I'd love to have her in this game. Son Son I played a lot in MVC2 and found silly and fun. Plus I'm a big fan of the old Monkey King tales and did a few reports on the literature so Son Son has a spot for me always. What gets me is that those choices raged you over Sentry. He is me OBVIOUSLY trying to rage folks. Black Panther I want in because I see him getting Terry Bogard style specials like with his diving around, martial arts, and tech. I could easily see him getting the equivalent of power dive, crack shoot, burn knuckle, and rising tackle style moves. Projectiles not so much and while a Buster Wolf sort of thing may be doable for Black Panther I definitely doubt it or the Power Geyser so he's a grab bag for whatever they would like in terms of hypers.

I just see him as good. Plus I want some brothers in this game and Black Panther over Blade, Falcon, Dethlocke, or Luke Cage any day. Though Samuel L Jackson Nick Fury would win me over on the Bishoptl factor alone.

Onemic

Alright here is my revised Marvel roster based on promotional stuff:

Loki
Thanos
Winter Soldier
Black Widow
Silver Samurai (from new Wolverine movie)
Lizardman or Elektro (from the new SM movies)
Mandarin
Fing Fang Foom (possible villain from new Iron Fist movie)
Daredevil or Elektra
Scarlet Witch

Too many villains in there though.

If Luke Cage, Black Panther, or Blade don't make it in the next Marvel installment/update I think there will be riots.

Dahbomb

Normal dudes are fine by me if they have interesting tools or mechanics like Frank West. He's an excellent character IMO. They botched up PW but he is still very interesting. Chris was almost great but in some areas he still lacks.

Forgot about Black Panther in there, I think there are some rumors about a movie on him as well.

@ Karst I think Crimson forgot about Psylocke, she is still somewhat relevant and is even in the new Deadpool game. I would replace Luke Cage with her and one other for Thanos. That would actually be a very solid roster.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Normal dudes are fine by me if they have interesting tools or mechanics like Frank West. He's an excellent character IMO. They botched up PW but he is still very interesting. Chris was almost great but in some areas he still lacks.

Forgot about Black Panther in there, I think there are some rumors about a movie on him as well.

Yes, there is. One reliable source that they had script ready for Black Panther, but for some reason they just shelved it. I guess we have to wait until they are done with phrase 2, so we can see what they would plan for phrase 3.

shaowebb

Black Panther is probably a solid pick for both agenda and fans really. Loki and Thanos are probably a lock if marvel was getting 10 more folks. Other than those its a mixed bag, but Hope Summers is sort of everywhere so she has potential as a comic grab for Marvel Agenda. Not a bad pick really with her use any mutant power thing. Could give us a nice mix of powers on one character like how Taskmaster got a little of everything.

Capcom though who knows. Only surefire grab I see is them going and putting Asura in. Watch us get iOS Megaman Xover Megaman lol.

Lol. I main Iron Fist bro and before that VANILLA Ryu. I like the idea of normal dudes. Poison I wanted in a good fighter for awhile and since I really care zero for SFxTekken and I like her toolset of rekkas, AA, slow space eater projectiles I'd love to have her in this game. Son Son I played a lot in MVC2 and found silly and fun. Plus I'm a big fan of the old Monkey King tales and did a few reports on the literature so Son Son has a spot for me always. What gets me is that those choices raged you over Sentry. He is me OBVIOUSLY trying to rage folks. Black Panther I want in because I see him getting Terry Bogard style specials like with his diving around, martial arts, and tech. I could easily see him getting the equivalent of power dive, crack shoot, burn knuckle, and rising tackle style moves. Projectiles not so much and while a Buster Wolf sort of thing may be doable for Black Panther I definitely doubt it or the Power Geyser so he's a grab bag for whatever they would like in terms of hypers.

I just see him as good. Plus I want some brothers in this game and Black Panther over Blade, Falcon, Dethlocke, or Luke Cage any day. Though Samuel L Jackson Nick Fury would win me over on the Bishoptl factor alone.
Woah woah. There's nothing normal about Ryu or Iron Fist. Ryu shoots fucking energy out of his fists, and Iron Fist can summon a temple of dragon-lightning-stuff in a pillar. To me, normal means:
Frank West
Chris
Jill
Rufus
Etc.

Poison is a man.

Son Son is just so unremarkable, and has no game history. It was a unique creation for MvC2. I thought her moveset was really lame, too.

I'm not a comic person, so I kind of glossed over Sentry. Yeah, he's a bad choice. He wouldn't upset me personally, though. I'd feel about him like I do about Nova. Take that for what you will.

Let me check up on that...
http://screenrant.com/marvel-black-panther-movie-2014-kofi-177159/

Yep. And for 2014? Sounds perfect.

Frank West is like my limit in what I'm willing to bear from a "normal dude".

I don't believe in no-win scenarios.
Neither do I, so swap your vote to Nina so I can win.

@ Karst I think Crimson forgot about Psylocke, she is still somewhat relevant and is even in the new Deadpool game. I would replace Luke Cage with her and one other for Thanos. That would actually be a very solid roster.
Ah yes. Makes sense. Do me a favor and quote me, even for just a line. Otherwise I can easily miss the post, since I look for quote boxes with my name in them.

Dahbomb

Gene and MM would be locks from Capcom's side. Asura I could see being in. I also can't imagine them not putting in a male Darkstalkers character especially for promotion sake. The rest is totally up to Capcom and then interpreting polls.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Gene and MM would be locks from Capcom's side. Asura I could see being in. I also can't imagine them not putting in a male Darkstalkers character especially for promotion sake. The rest is totally up to Capcom and then interpreting polls.

Which male Darkstalkers would be great choice for Marvel style? I'm thinking of Donovan, but I'm sure that people would disagreed with Donovan.

shaowebb

Poison is a man.
Self identifies as a woman so thats what I refer to her as. Undercarriage means nothing to me. Kayo Police, Poison...whatever. If you identify as a woman and pack more feminine qualities than a lot of the women I've seen then I'll call you a woman without batting an eye. Hell even if you don't pack feminine qualities I'll do that. Just my way.

das karsty man said:
Son Son is just so unremarkable, and has no game history. It was a unique creation for MvC2. I thought her moveset was really lame, too.

Son Son was a capcom game waaaaaaay back in the day. However, that Son Son was a dude I believe and this Son Son was a girl. Maybe a daughter or something? I forget the official canon, but there is SOME game history to the character. Moveset had its dull factor though I'll grant you that. I liked the monkey projectiles. I'd give them friggin Voomerang durability in new Marvel and boost her cloud air dash. Plus walking on the ceiling is fun. Im just a fan really so I'd be happy to dance the monkey again.
KARSTICLES as in HERCULES not as in TESTICLES said:
I'm not a comic person, so I kind of glossed over Sentry. Yeah, he's a bad choice. He wouldn't upset me personally, though. I'd feel about him like I do about Nova. Take that for what you will.
About my reaction really. Baaaaaaad choice guaranteed to troll fans so yeah I want him. Hell I pushed for him to be the boss of the game and really I think his Fallen Sun final comic was what ruined him. The concept was a good one, but I think he stepped on too many toes of Marvel's sacred cows like Wolverine to be loved.

Which male Darkstalkers would be great choice for Marvel style? I'm thinking of Donovan, but I'm sure that people would disagreed with Donovan.

Jedah or Phobos. Phobos especially because he'd be like a new spin on Sentinel. Icebeams, great air and flight combos, controls space, good normals with good range, robot, but with dash ups and stuff to keep on the pressure. Here's Daigo using Phobos

Self identifies as a woman so thats what I refer to her as. Undercarriage means nothing to me. Kayo Police, Poison...whatever. If you identify as a woman and pack more feminine qualities than a lot of the women I've seen then I'll call you a woman without batting an eye. Hell even if you don't pack feminine qualities I'll do that. Just my way.
Cool.

Son Son was a capcom game waaaaaaay back in the day. However, that Son Son was a dude I believe and this Son Son was a girl. Maybe a daughter or something? I forget the official canon, but there is SOME game history to the character. Moveset had its dull factor though I'll grant you that. I liked the monkey projectiles. I'd give them friggin Voomerang durability in new Marvel and boost her cloud air dash. Plus walking on the ceiling is fun. Im just a fan really so I'd be happy to dance the monkey again. About my reaction really. Baaaaaaad choice guaranteed to troll fans so yeah I want him. Hell I pushed for him to be the boss of the game and really I think his Fallen Sun final comic was what ruined him. The concept was a good one, but I think he stepped on too many toes of Marvel's sacred cows like Wolverine to be loved.
Yeah, MvC2 Son Son was old Capcom game Son Son's daughter. The ceiling walking is pretty cool, I agree. I suppose with some tweaks she could be interesting, but I generally do not like humanoid animals. I dig the Sentry rage.

Jedah or Phobos. Phobos especially because he'd be like a new spin on Sentinel. Icebeams, great air and flight combos, controls space, good normals with good range, robot, but with dash ups and stuff to keep on the pressure.
I'm cool with anyone from Darkstalkers except for Talbain. Jedah is a fantastic choice, though. I consider Dimitri to be an impossibility. Preferably no Lilith.

Dahbomb

I think any of the following 3: Donovan, Dimitri, Pyron and Jedah. Jedah is already Marvel enough. Dimitri is already plastered all over in Marvel already. Pyron to complete the fire bro tri-fecta with Ghost Rider and Dorm.

shaowebb

I think any of the following 3: Donovan, Dimitri, Pyron and Jedah. Jedah is already Marvel enough.
No love for Phobos? Really? Beam that causes a capture state would be HUGE in this game as an assist.

I doubt Demitri gets in due to midnight bliss requiring a female alt model to be made of every character in the game for the move. On an odd note I have one of the most extremely rare Capcom figures ever. I bought it before I knew what it was.

I own Midnight Bliss form Hydron from Capcom Fighting Jam.
From this
Dzt28.png

to this
0DHX5.jpg

If Rufus is in the next one, I won't play it.

I thought it wasn't possible to make a character worse than blanka, but capcom proved me wrong.

Yeah, Dimitri will never happen because of midnight bliss. Just put him up there with Seig and Samananananosoki or whatever his name is.

I think any of the following 3: Donovan, Dimitri, Pyron and Jedah. Jedah is already Marvel enough. Dimitri is already plastered all over in Marvel already. Pyron to complete the fire bro tri-fecta with Ghost Rider and Dorm.
Ghost Rider / Dormammu / Skrull, man. Phoenix if you want a fire sista in there.

If Rufus is in the next one, I won't play it.

I thought it wasn't possible to make a character worse than blanka, but capcom proved me wrong.
Blanka is awesome...

Hell with it, just put Jedah AND Phobos. I'd run it as a team and use freeze beam to setup Jedah's jump ins.
Oh yeah, and what's wrong with Ice Man? We have fire all over the place, but only ~0.9 ice characters.

Dahbomb

iIEbDmlsPynCX.png

We in there. Also this needs to be updated, some of the stuff isn't really relevant anymore. Needs something about Hidden Missiles in there.

Actually, no. I didn't forget Psylocke. She is in tier 4, not including the Deadpool game, if including that tier 3. And only reason I didn't is she doesn't appear playable. Just a cameo. Do you know how different the lists would be if I included all the cameos already discovered in the Marvel Heroes beta? Villains fine if they make an appearance, but heroes only doing playable.

Going by what is officially announced and BW/SW have appeared/will appear in Marvel games created recently.

Cage would be bland, Marvel doesn't care about Blade that much, so..... Panther would be the most likely rep unless they throw a curve and put War Machine in.

shaowebb

Actually, no. I didn't forget Psylocke. She is in tier 4, not including the Deadpool game, if including that tier 3. And only reason I didn't is she doesn't appear playable. Just a cameo. Do you know how different the lists would be if I included all the cameos already discovered in the Marvel Heroes beta? Villains fine if they make an appearance, but heroes only doing playable.

Going by what is officially announced and BW/SW have appeared/will appear in Marvel games created recently.

Cage would be bland, Marvel doesn't care about Blade that much, so..... Panther would be the most likely rep unless they throw a curve and put War Machine in.

Oh God no...
No clone characters please. I'd only take him if he was like a patched and user friendly version of Iron Man and in that case just fix Iron Man.

Also how is Phobos Obscure? Dude even made it into Roll's ending in TVC. I know the ladies of Darkstalkers + Demitri are pretty much the only ones they throw around a lot, but he's not obscure.

Dahbomb

Psylocke was in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Marvel Super Hero Online Squad, probably will be in that new Marvel MMO game eventually and has been in the VS series. Plus the new Deadpool game as at least cameo. I think that is decent enough exposure and she still ranks really high on polls for MVC3.

I don't get it, she has a TAC infinite so she's getting nerfed?

Chun Li on suicide watch then.

I said recently and SHSO has an insane cast. Psylocke got in MUA2 due to one of the devs at ACTI being a fan of her. Claimed she got the most votes for females when on every forum, Rogue and Emma both beat her by a large amount.

So... don't take MUA2 at heart.

DR2K

Banned
1) Black Widow
2) Scarlet Witch
3) Cable
4) Cyclops
5) Loki
6) Black Panther
7) Emma Frost
8) Ms. Marvel
9) Luke Cage
10) Daredevil.

DR2K will be pleased.

I'd be happy with just 1 vagina.

I'd swap Emma for Psylocke, since she's more of a fighter last I read comics.

Frantic

I wake up to find the thread in wishlist mode over a rumor. Guess it was about that time again, huh?

I expect Donte to be added. :p

Dahbomb

I agree it's vague, and I'm trying to get what's going on, too. He has a few other posts on the subject if you read through the page.
I want to see more info on it before cowering over potential nerfs. Seems like it might be character specific but again not enough info.

shaowebb

I prefer buffs to nerfs. Buff those not keeping up. Make Iron Fist's Wall of K'un Lun and Rising Dragon available without 2 rekkas before them and an air dash.

Give Chun, Shuma, and Jill more damage.Give Hsien Ko speed. Blah Blah Blah marvel cycle standard beg list.

Aside from getting that out the way I gotta say after briefly touching on it that I'd really enjoy this game gaining a character similar to Terry Bogard in toolset. I think it'd be a good playstyle addition.

Azure J

So with this thread officially jumping into the Pandora's Box that is believing in a Marvel update again, does this mean I can finally pitch my old theory Classic Megaman move set? I was inspired by God's Beard's mention of Lan & EXE as a player and stand duo for some of it. First off though, 20 characters?! Hmm:

Capcom

Megaman/X
Gene
Nina*
Donovan/Q-Bee/Talbain/Jedah**
Vanessa Schneider (P.N.03), SonSon*** or Bass.EXE/Roll (TvC)/Sigma
Jin Saotome (Veteran)
Captain Commando (Veteran)
Ruby Heart (Because it's motherfucking Ruby Heart.)
Rouge (Power Stone)
Akira/Shoma/Tiffany (Rival Schools)

*Haven't really played much of the series, so I'm asking the fans in this thread, is it possible to have a working moveset for a "Theory Cloak & Dagger" applied to Ryu & Nina? Double your fun, and all that. :p

**More than likely can't happen because of all the (awesome) body horror stuff going on.

***I'm on a post Dragonball high currently and she always had a kooky play style. Would love to see what that would unleash in the realm of Marvel 3. At the same time, I want more goddamned Megaman and this is not the chance to go quietly into the night vs. Capcom. :lol

Marvel side is harder to peg because of the kinds of promotions that could be going down that late. Thanos is like the only sure thing I'd say just because of post-Avengers.

*Haven't really played much of the series, so I'm asking the fans in this thread, is it possible to have a working moveset for a "Theory Cloak & Dagger" applied to Ryu & Nina? Double your fun, and all that. :p
It's possible, but I don't think the series is inclined toward it.

Ruby Heart is the only original character from MvC2 that I'd want to come back. Heck, she's getting her own game, so why not? Badass moveset, too. I never knew what those ghosts did, though.

Top Bottom