• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT3| To infinites... and beyond!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Q, FYI Arthur can cancel his j.S into crossbow, and it's really good for pressure and approach.

I know all of this stuff, I just havent played in 3 months, I havent eaten yet, it's online and I'm cold D:

I shouldn't of dropped any of those felicia combos :( I was just doing them

I know all of this stuff, I just havent played in 3 months, I havent eaten yet, it's online and I'm cold D:

I shouldn't of dropped any of those felicia combos :( I was just doing them
Ah, I dig. I wasn't sure if you kept up with the game or not while being away.

GB, X-23 can solo relaunch in XF3 after those OTGs.

Wooo! Grats on the Magneto combos GB. I'm glad to see you nailing those.

ROFL @ that end though. Needs more Magnetic Blast!

Q, you can still do Rocket Punch -> HSF off of throws with Sentinel.

So I'm starting to figure out what to do with Strider, though. I'm spending a lot more time with full screen air gram pressure in certain matchups. I like that it stops everything at normal jump height combined with EMD. Against characters like Felicia that have to commit to air moves, I can get a full combo once I learn the confirms.

I'm also doing a lot of slides, it's so fast that I can punish a lot of stuff from basically full screen and combo with EMD, which is nice. I'm trying not to wall cling so much since people are starting to grab me.

So I'm starting to figure out what to do with Strider, though. I'm spending a lot more time with full screen air gram pressure in certain matchups. I like that it stops everything at normal jump height combined with EMD. Against characters like Felicia that have to commit to air moves, I can get a full combo once I learn the confirms.

I'm also doing a lot of slides, it's so fast that I can punish a lot of stuff from basically full screen and combo with EMD, which is nice. I'm trying not to wall cling so much since people are starting to grab me.
You should do more Formations, too. Otherwise I think your Strider is coming along nicely.

Top Bottom