• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT3| To infinites... and beyond!

Hey Beef, speaking of tournament matches, if both Kioshen and I are already both available, can we just start the first match of the losers bracket or do we have to wait until next week?

onionfrog

You have a tournament match, in case you've forgotten.
Yep me vs racketpunch, we've scheduled to play tomorrow since racketpunch is busy tonight.

EDIT: good games panda, I'm glad i managed to squeeze in a few wins. I'm not used to fighting nova.

Is anyone else up for games on PSN? My PSN Id is the same as my username.

Hey Beef, speaking of tournament matches, if both Kioshen and I are already both available, can we just start the first match of the losers bracket or do we have to wait until next week?

I would suggest waiting until GuardianE and Kenturo have played (mainly for my sake), but if you guys want to play asap, then go for it.

GGs Jeri

My electricity almost went out a moment ago. Luckily it was during the winning screen so there was no problem with my TV turning itself off. Still, I'll leave it there for today to not take my chances.

You did pretty well considering the higher than usual lag we had.

Also Q don't do the incoming strider mixup. shit is not real. The taskmaster one is broke. It's 645 all over again. left right I dunno where I'm going.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Just scored Marvel Heroes beta access. Normally don't play MMO's but fairly excited for this.

Someone told me I have a "bitch ass zoning hawkeye" so can like someone tell me how to play him correctly?
noBITCHASSNESS.jpg

Delta Kick with arrows is evil. Hit me in front, the arrows cross up then you land in front of me again I dunno what the hell is going on.
Honestly almost never hits me. I usually get nailed because the startup on Delta Kick is like 7 frames and I try to anti-air her but fail. -_-

Someone told me I have a "bitch ass zoning hawkeye" so can like someone tell me how to play him correctly?
Maybe it was a compliment?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Lol the doofus was playing Magneto/Doom/Dorm and was constantly rushing in with Dorm. It's like, you clearly stole the team from FChamp and you don't even charge a single spell?

I played like 20 games against him at EVO last year and blocked that crap maybe twice. Plus you start throwing command grabs in there and the tears flow.

JeTmAn81

Them good Felicias are quite nasty, and it doesn't help that most don't have much experience with the matchup. DJ Houshen certainly worked me over 10-0 when we met randomly on XBL.

Top Bottom