• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT3| To infinites... and beyond!

SmokeMaxX

Um, the actual evidence gathering is fine. He's even plus on block when he throws away bad evidence.

I don't see how this would buff his zoning either, since who zones with throwing away evidence? They have no durability whatsoever and do low damage.

I also don't understand what you mean by making Turnabout Mode timer-based, because it already is. It lasts for 20 seconds, then Wright is back to Investigation Mode with no evidence.

I meant his middle mode. I forgot what it was called. And maybe not zoning, but more of keepaway. I don't main him like you do, but I imagine he's open to punishment when he's gathering evidence which is why Maya Shield or assists are often used to cover him. By throwing evidence that can cover some attack zones, Wright would be a little less open to attack while gathering evidence and thus be buffed a bit.

Eh i still think u need Jam Session to maximizie Zero.
TBH i feel the best Zero team is simply Zero/Dante/Mag instead of ZMC. But its just my humble opinion

My only problem with that team is that none of them are that great alone. If two people get killed and you have to make an xf comeback.....Magneto is probably your best bet and I personally don't feel he's a very strong anchor. Zero is not a great anchor except for dealing out chip with projectile nonsense in xf. Dante can be ok but you really have to be sharp, and his super eats up so much xf time that you're probably just better off not using it.

I meant his middle mode. I forgot what it was called. And maybe not zoning, but more of keepaway. I don't main him like you do, but I imagine he's open to punishment when he's gathering evidence which is why Maya Shield or assists are often used to cover him. By throwing evidence that can cover some attack zones, Wright would be a little less open to attack while gathering evidence and thus be buffed a bit.

Um, I think you're mistaking something here. In Trial Mode (his "middle mode"), he doesn't throw away evidence. He does that in Investigation Mode. In Trial Mode, he uses evidence projectiles to zone. Why would he throw away good evidence that he worked so hard to obtain? He honestly shouldn't ever need to throw away bad evidence period, because bad evidence shouldn't exist.

And trust me on this, he's not a keepaway character at all. His mobility is far too weak to be one.

Maya's shield + assists is usually enough to gather evidence safely. I mean, it's not like you're gonna be gathering evidence when it's not safe to do so anyways. You have to use your own judgment to determine the best opportunities to gather evidence. I just don't see the point of this buff since actual evidence gathering is one of the few things that doesn't need to be buffed.

SmokeMaxX

Um, I think you're mistaking something here. In Trial Mode (his "middle mode"), he doesn't throw away evidence. He does that in Investigation Mode. In Trial Mode, he uses evidence projectiles to zone. Why would he throw away good evidence that he worked so hard to obtain? He honestly shouldn't ever need to throw away bad evidence period, because bad evidence shouldn't exist.

And trust me on this, he's not a keepaway character at all. His mobility is far too weak to be one.

Maya's shield + assists is usually enough to gather evidence safely. I mean, it's not like you're gonna be gathering evidence when it's not safe to do so anyways. You have to use your own judgment to determine the best opportunities to gather evidence. I just don't see the point of this buff since actual evidence gathering is one of the few things that doesn't need to be buffed.

Sorry my post was unclear. Let me try to clarify:
His first mode is evidence gathering mode. He should gain the ability to cancel evidence gathering into evidence throwing to prevent enemy advances. He can also gain the ability to cancel evidence throwing into super if he can't already do this.
His second mode is Trial Mode. This should become timer based to balance the "buffs" in his first mode. Additionally you can change the ratio of good to bad evidence.
It's not that he's going to zone/keep away. It's so he has more options in terms of gaining evidence. Correct me if I'm wrong but when he's gaining evidence, he's pretty vulnerable. I understand that you can cover this with Maya/assist but I don't think that's always the case. Adding another "trick" to his evidence gathering can't be that bad. It'd also seem more likely than removing bad evidence which I doubt Capcom would do.
Maybe PW needs some other things, but since Evidence Gathering is his unique ability, I figured any changes to the character should start with that. I'm no PW expert, but I thought most of the complaints about him as a character stemmed from the fact that he has to gather evidence.

I think that's more because they didn't like his playstyle, rather than them thinking they couldn't win with the character.

And they didn't like his playstyle because they know how limited of a character Zero is and how they are better off with other characters.

Marlinpie loves his 8 way air dash
J Wong, Combofiend and F Champ love mashing crouching L
Chris G is known for his air throws and his mastery of Morrigan's zoning
Yipes has an absurd mastery of wave dashing

Which of these guys do you think will be better off and stronger than they are now with Zero in their team?

Kioshen

I need help deciding the point structure I want to use for the upcoming Marvel Ranbats that I am constructing. In Street Fighter it was simple because of the basic round structure, but because Marvel is so fucking wacky it's much more difficult.

For comparison's sake, here's how it was layed out for the SF GAFbats:

I'm drawing a blank on how to set up the scoring. But I'm also in no rush because I'm not trying to start this immediately after the tournament is done.

How about this ?

1 point per match in a 3/5 set. Bonus point for winner. Bonus point for not losing a match. Bonus point for each perfect in the set (?).

Win the set but lose a round or two? Get 4 points
Win the set without losing a round? Get 5 points NO MERCY!
Win the set without losing a round plus a perfect? Get 6 points because THAT WAS FREE SON!

Even losers get points.

Win a match of the set? 1 point.
Win a match of the set with a perfect ? 2 pts you earned it.
Win two matches and but lose the close set? 2 pts

I'd just like to share this. I went to a tournament a while back and got the shit booed out of me. I totally wasn't expecting it, but it was one of the greatest nights of my gaming life. I loved playing the bad guy role. I totally embraced it and kept egging on the crowd. No one wanted to see me win. I took 2nd, but man was the crowd cheering once I finally lost.

You were booed for using Sentinel? Or for purposely egging on the crowd?

When it comes to buffing Wright, there needs to be more focus on his modes outside of Turnabout Mode.

Agreed.
Outside of one thing, Turnabout Mode is perfectly fine as it is, even with the timer. Here are my ideas for buffing Wright without completely breaking him:

-Cannot be grabbed through Maya's shield. Command grabs are Wright's worst nightmare right now because they prevent him from getting evidence safely. Wright vs. Super-Skrull is one of the dumbest match-ups I've ever witnessed.

-Maya's shield either can absorb more damage or scales attacks properly. It's useless against most zoning characters since projectiles do so much raw damage.

I don't know if I can agree with this one. I understand where your coming from but the shield is really powerful as is. Usually the only thing that breaks it in a nano second is a combination of two powerful zoning attacks. If the shield was buffed and safe from throws you would be getting evidence for free everytime. While command throws are effective against the shield (Skrull's being too effective F that matchup) there is a slight risk reward aspect of using it against an evidence grab or an attack hit.

-No bad evidence, or at least make it far less frequent. Furthermore, Wright can't pick up meat unless he has some red health to recover. I don't understand why he even has this considering no piece of evidence is useless in his games...

Bad evidence needs to stay unfortunitly IMO. If there was no bad evidence, what would be the point of the whole search or investigation aspect of the character. The only time I get pissed with bad evidence is when I get two or more in a match. In my match experience 75% of the time my evidence pool is always one good, one good, one bad, one good with maybe a meat bun thrown in. I don't think that's too hard to deal with.

As for not having any bad evidence the games. I think Beef is right there were a couple of times where evidence wasn't used or only used to instigate a situation. It's a moot point I think though. UMvC3 really plays up Wright's funny/dumb character aspect more than it really should. So you get stuff like presenting bad evidence in Trial mode resulting in a comical failure animation. I really wanted to see some more serious/sarcastic Wright side in this game to accomadate his goofiness side. I was really disapointed in his Intro's and win quotes regarding this.
-Replace Paperwork High with Maya. No one uses Paperwork High over Paperwork Low anyways.

Sure why not.
-Evidence projectiles and Paperwork become air-OK; Wright stalls in the air while presenting evidence, but falls normally during Paperwork. This will give Wright at least some air options besides his normals and Hold It/Objection. Plus, it makes him safer and more able to capable of using his projectiles against other zoners.

Good idea, this could really help out Trial mode. If we are gonna buff Wright's zoning game I think what he currently has right now is fair except the start up time is way to high. It's hard for him to counter zone, even when he has a small window to attack. Balance it by putting a little more cool down after the attack.

-c.H in Turnabout Mode hits low. I wouldn't mind his c.H in Trial Mode also hitting low, but Turnabout Mode is the priority here since he's more aggressive in that mode.

This is the biggest buff Wright needs. Forget bad evidence, forget buffed normals and forget infinite tournabout. This needs to happen. There is no reason for C.H to not hit low. Turnabout mode would be a lot more worth while and scarier if your opponent actually had to guess if they should be blocking high or low. There's no reason to fear a assist less tournabout Wright if block high blocks everything except his pathetic C.L. I feel like I have to use a low hitting assist (Wesker) to make turnabout what it should be.
-Increased horizontal range on all of his normals.

Yes please. I know they shouldn't be too good as starting Wright isn't supposed to be but when an opponent is standing right next to me and whiffs an attack or makes a really unsafe blocked attack and I can't punish it, I cringe everytime.
There, a few buffs that don't make him overpowered, but makes his playstyle more effective and worthwhile.

I'm glad to see you posting here, your one of the best Wright's around easily. Welcome.

Hey, you and Slasher need to get some casuals in. Maybe one of you record them, oh you two that won tournaments with Mr. Wright. ;)

Hey, you and Slasher need to get some casuals in. Maybe one of you record them, oh you two that won tournaments with Mr. Wright. ;)

Eh I wouldn't really count that, it was a local thing. I am always down to playing new people and would love to Poltergust to see how my Wright would compare to him. Even if point Wright vs point Wright is annoying. Batman we still need to play sometime too. Add me.

JeTmAn81

I have to say, I'm glad that Hsien-Ko theory buff discussion has finally died for good and been replaced by Phoenix Wright theory buff discussion.

Sorry my post was unclear. Let me try to clarify:
His first mode is evidence gathering mode. He should gain the ability to cancel evidence gathering into evidence throwing to prevent enemy advances. He can also gain the ability to cancel evidence throwing into super if he can't already do this.
His second mode is Trial Mode. This should become timer based to balance the "buffs" in his first mode. Additionally you can change the ratio of good to bad evidence.
It's not that he's going to zone/keep away. It's so he has more options in terms of gaining evidence. Correct me if I'm wrong but when he's gaining evidence, he's pretty vulnerable. I understand that you can cover this with Maya/assist but I don't think that's always the case. Adding another "trick" to his evidence gathering can't be that bad. It'd also seem more likely than removing bad evidence which I doubt Capcom would do.
Maybe PW needs some other things, but since Evidence Gathering is his unique ability, I figured any changes to the character should start with that. I'm no PW expert, but I thought most of the complaints about him as a character stemmed from the fact that he has to gather evidence.
I just explained, though: the actual evidence gathering mechanic for Wright is fine. No offense, but I think you need to research the character more. Wright, if unimpeded, is able to gather 3 pieces of evidence in less than 1.5 seconds. The "buff" you are proposing for Wright is actually a severe nerf as it would make Trial Mode essentially useless. I mean, Turnabout Mode is already on a timer; why must Trial Mode be as well? And the trade-off is that instead of being able to gather evidence in 1.5 seconds, you are able to gather evidence in 1.5 and be able to cancel the recovery frames (which last like 5 frames, by the way) into an Evidence Toss? That kind of buff is not nearly worth the cost of Trial Mode being useless.

Also, Evidence Toss is a special, so it's hyper-cancelable, of course.

And Slasher, you can still use evidence gathering for only good evidence. Certain match-ups get better with certain pieces of evidence. Do you play it safe by only taking the first three pieces you're given? Or do you throw away a good piece of evidence to get one that would give you a larger advantage? It imwould introduce a risk/reward aspect to his evidence gathering that is not present now due to being way too risky.

Have anyone researched what characters can combo off a TAC counter? I've only tried Wesker and a few characters and Wesker was the only one that could.

JeTmAn81

As if I needed any more reminders that I don't know how to play Dante:

http://www.twitch.tv/bum1six3/b/367810505 - 3:03:30

This guy nearly kills a full health Vergil off 1 bar, builds about 2.5 bars in the process so it was meter positive even with the DHC to Doom. 3 Volcanoes, 2 Beehives, 2 Sky Dances. It sure is a lot of work, though...

Have anyone researched what characters can combo off a TAC counter? I've only tried Wesker and a few characters and Wesker was the only one that could.

You have to already be X-Factored to do that, though. If I remember correctly, characters who pass a certain speed threshold in X-Factor can combo off of a TAC counter.

And Slasher, you can still use evidence gathering for only good evidence. Certain match-ups get better with certain pieces of evidence. Do you play it safe by only taking the first three pieces you're given? Or do you throw away a good piece of evidence to get one that would give you a larger advantage? It imwould introduce a risk/reward aspect to his evidence gathering that is not present now due to being way too risky.

I could see that being justifiable if there were a greater pool of different pieces of evidence. If there was to say maybe around ten different good pieces of evidence to shuffle through then this would be a good idea. It would allow diversity to matches and not kill the aspect of the investigation mode. I still feel Wrights other faults need fixing more than the bad evidence aspect.

I was booed because of how lame I was playing.

How were you playing lame with Sentinel? In my experience the characters that causes the biggest amount of rage are Dark Phoenix, Zero and Vergil.

Anybody up for some games on PSN?

I could see that being justifiable if there were a greater pool of different pieces of evidence. If there was to say maybe around ten different good pieces of evidence to shuffle through then this would be a good idea. It would allow diversity to matches and not kill the aspect of the investigation mode. I still feel Wrights other faults need fixing more than the bad evidence aspect.

They could always just make the current pieces of bad evidence turn into good evidence.

Wesker's shades- acts like Wesker's Samurai Edge: single hit projectile that instantly travels across the screen
Bottle- sends projectile at a diagonal angle, then drops down once above opponent
Bonsai tree- multi-hit projectile that spreads in 7 directions around Wright, including behind him
Plunger- homing projectile similar to Phoenix's TK Shot H
Steel Samurai figure- projectile reflector, similar to Henkyo Ni
Servbot- something else I don't have the imagination to think of lol

I dunno, I'm not good at coming up with projectile ideas, but turning the bad evidence into good evidence just sounds like a good idea for me.

How were you playing lame with Sentinel? In my experience the characters that causes the biggest amount of rage are Dark Phoenix, Zero and Vergil.

Anybody up for some games on PSN?

Oh no it wasn't my Sentinel play, it was my team. I was playing Doom/Dorm/Sentinel, and anytime I had the opportunity to completely lock someone down with screen filling bullshit, I did it. I'm not sure what they expected if I was playing against Hulk.....I'm not letting that fucker get close to me. But I would get booed during almost every match since most people would have 1 or 2 characters susceptible to extreme zoning. If I can keep someone from getting to me, you'd better damn well believe I'm going to do it during a tournament setting. In general I do rushdown a lot, but tourneys are a different story.

Dahbomb

If you have more good evidence then that just randomizes PW even further. In the sense that you don't know which 3 good evidence you will have to formulate your game plan and zoning around which goes double for the opponent.

Only way to improve the evidence system is to just remove the bad ones altogether and restrict it to just 3 good ones that you will always get in order. They can increase the start up/recovery of the pick up items. Basically it will work like Dorm summoning his spells.

The hard part about getting into TA is not collecting the evidence but getting that initial hit. That will never change as long as PW has bad mobility and low mix ups.

If you have more good evidence then that just randomizes PW even further. In the sense that you don't know which 3 good evidence you will have to formulate your game plan and zoning around which goes double for the opponent.

Only way to improve the evidence system is to just remove the bad ones altogether and restrict it to just 3 good ones that you will always get in order. They can increase the start up/recovery of the pick up items. Basically it will work like Dorm summoning his spells.

The hard part about getting into TA is not collecting the evidence but getting that initial hit. That will never change as long as PW has bad mobility and low mix ups.

So, it'd be like cycling through pieces of evidence with no chance of randomness? I can dig that. Something like:

Watch -> Folder -> Vase -> Photograph -> Knife -> Cell Phone -> *repeat*

I put that in order of overall usefulness, by the way. Although, I'd still like meat if there is red health to recover. It recovers up to 150k of health, you know. Two pieces of meat recovering the maximum amount of red health possible would give Wright more health than Thor.

And yeah, I agree that evidence collecting is usually the easy part. Even if I die soon afterwards, I almost always gather 3 pieces of good evidence in my matches (with varying degrees of difficulty). I also agree that getting the hit to get to Turnabout Mode is definitely challenging, despite the many ways to do it (frame-traps, unblockable, DHC, TAC, etc.). I usually rely on Wright's teammates to land the initial hit and get him to Turnabout Mode that way. Good thing Wright has a lot of ways to tag in another character at minimal cost (Cell Phone, Folder, Knife, or Maya's super to raw tag).

Eh I wouldn't really count that, it was a local thing. I am always down to playing new people and would love to Poltergust to see how my Wright would compare to him. Even if point Wright vs point Wright is annoying. Batman we still need to play sometime too. Add me.

Yeah for sure. Was sick this week and catching up on work. I'm not great at the game, but always down for casuals. :) (still hate Hulk online. lol)

Oh no it wasn't my Sentinel play, it was my team. I was playing Doom/Dorm/Sentinel, and anytime I had the opportunity to completely lock someone down with screen filling bullshit, I did it. I'm not sure what they expected if I was playing against Hulk.....I'm not letting that fucker get close to me. But I would get booed during almost every match since most people would have 1 or 2 characters susceptible to extreme zoning. If I can keep someone from getting to me, you'd better damn well believe I'm going to do it during a tournament setting. In general I do rushdown a lot, but tourneys are a different story.

You got boo'd for this play. It's exactly what you should do. If they can't deal with your zoning that's their problem. There's a hellva lot better zoning teams than that. Everybody hates getting lamed out but what are you gonna do about it? If it wins, it wins. Learn to deal with it.

So, it'd be like cycling through pieces of evidence with no chance of randomness? I can dig that. Something like:

Watch -> Folder -> Vase -> Photograph -> Knife -> Cell Phone -> *repeat*

I put that in order of overall usefulness, by the way.

Whoa...you think Cell Phone is the worst evidence? I always thought it was his best. I'd love to hear your insight on that. Cell Phone nullifies certain projectiles, is great at cross ups, good for safe tag ins and in tournabout x-factor can chip full health characters to certain death.

Folder is the evidence I dislike the most. It's only use is to force incoming characters to block and then you can try for a throw or something. The problem is that where the energy ball ends up is random so it's hard to use it anywhere else.

No, I'm almost sure he thinks it's the best evidence and that's why it's at the end of the cycle. Makes sense that way. You want the best evidence? Work for it harder than the others.

No, I'm almost sure he thinks it's the best evidence and that's why it's at the end of the cycle. Makes sense that way. You want the best evidence? Work for it harder than the others.

This.

Also, one more small buff I forgot: allow us to direct where the Folder and Cell Phone projectiles shoot out to. They both absorb other projectiles really easily (the Folder nullifies any other beam in the game) and the Folder is great for anti-airing, but since they go out at random angles there's no way to use them reliably for those purposes.

This is why I only play people on my friends list, if no one is on then I just do training mode.
I can't play random people online with their shitty attitudes/ shitty connections.

Well it's only the crap connections that bother me. Teabagging, taunting, hate mail and all that I fully embrace and love. In fact it's always awesome when someone beats me and taunts/teabags and then I beat the shit out of them the next match and I just stand there. And then I continue to beat them repeatedly. Then they manage to squeeze out a win and taunt me and leave. They send some hate mail and then I just laugh.

JeTmAn81

Ggs Biz. Glad to see you have an alt team that doesnt include Zero. It gives me a better chance when playing my alts. Seems like you have put in quite a bit of time with Hulk. BTW is your Zero combo sequence with Nova actually a reset? I noticed I was able to pushblock it once and get out.

Bizazedo

Ggs Biz. Glad to see you have an alt team that doesnt include Zero. It gives me a better chance when playing my alts. Seems like you have put in quite a bit of time with Hulk. BTW is your Zero combo sequence with Nova actually a reset? I noticed I was able to pushblock it once and get out.

Yeah, I used to be better with that team. Can't remember how to play Sentinel for shit lol. Fun team, though.

As for that sequence, it's only a reset if I want it to be a reset. It all depends on the timing of when I call Nova.

So, the answer is.."sometimes".

Marvel experiences while gone:
1) I got my first Merry Christmas thanks to Sorcerer_Supreme when he tried to THC Dark Phoenix with Spencer/Nova/Strange, and somehow Dark Phoenix's j.S beat out all three of their hypers.

2) I learned to randomly Phoenix Rage when people try to snap Phoenix in...I just don't know what to do after that. -_-

3) I did a 4x Soul Fist combo with Morrigan in training mode - zomg!

4) I performed Dark Phoenix Rising, Teleport M, XFC, c.L into a full combo at mid-screen for the first time ever (super hard link). This was against ILL-Virtue, and I felt super special when I did it since I haven't even done it in training mode.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Dragon's Crown got a new trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V44wra_jQzE&feature=youtu.be

Well it's only the crap connections that bother me. Teabagging, taunting, hate mail and all that I fully embrace and love. In fact it's always awesome when someone beats me and taunts/teabags and then I beat the shit out of them the next match and I just stand there. And then I continue to beat them repeatedly. Then they manage to squeeze out a win and taunt me and leave. They send some hate mail and then I just laugh.

It's easy to laugh at hate mail from people you beat. Hate mail from people that beat me is rare but it bothers me to be honest. I have to resist the urge to write some stupid shit back like "wow you're so good with Vergil, how do you do it". The horrible typing system helps me resist though - it's hard to angrily pick out letters with a stick.

JeTmAn81

I got one of those "U R A SPAMMER" messages recently, like "Hey why you gotta run away the whole time just calling assists what's the matter with you idiot that's not Marvel"

My typical response to messages like that:

"U mad?"

I got one the other day about a dude wanting to find me in public so he could get in fisticuffs with me.

I explained to him that I'm 30 and welcome all challengers. He didn't bother to write back for whatever reason.

Welcome back sir
Welcome back. I was wondering the other day if the month was up or not.
Oh shit, the gang's all here again. :D
Thanks gents!

Karst is back! Now I get to annoy him about Nova/Dorm/Shuma

also

really nice commentary of a Jill/Frank/Strider vs. Firebrand/Vergil/Ammy set:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46I2UihMDCg&feature=youtu.be
You best be willing to burn XF1 or 2 with that team. Also, FYI I have never complained about this game being boring, just certain character combinations being so. I enjoy my team because it keeps me on my toes and requires a high number of inputs per second to function.

onionfrog

I think I'm gonna try nova/frank/sentinel or nova/frank/Hawkeye as a fun side team.

Welcome back Karst!
We need to play sometime and see if I have gotten any better since we last played.(Which was months ago IIRC)

i got bodied yesterday by this dude on psn using hawkeye/task/wolverine.

he also bodied me with chun/akuma/ryu. felt extremely bad but he msgd me a GGs afterwards.

Frantic

Welcome back, Karst.

I got one of those "U R A SPAMMER" messages recently, like "Hey why you gotta run away the whole time just calling assists what's the matter with you idiot that's not Marvel"

"U mad?"
I laugh when people get upset when I zone. It's usually along the lines of 'can only run away' or something. This is also usually after I've beaten them multiple times with rushdown, and decide to beat them with zoning. Selective memory or something.

really nice commentary of a Jill/Frank/Strider vs. Firebrand/Vergil/Ammy set:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46I2UihMDCg&feature=youtu.be

This is interesting to say the least. Jill really is the mix up queen and can be quite scary but doesn't get much use still. I guess a few things are still holding people back from playing her.

Welcome back Karst, I hope your MarvelGAF vacation was relaxing for you. I wish I could have seen your last tourney match though it sounded epic.

This is interesting to say the least. Jill really is the mix up queen and can be quite scary but doesn't get much use still. I guess a few things are still holding people back from playing her.

Welcome back Karst, I hope your MarvelGAF vacation was relaxing for you. I wish I could have seen your last tourney match though it sounded epic.

All that down down S. I do play her from time to time when I play a Resident Evil team, but I can't see myself ever building a team around her. Just too much work for me.

JeTmAn81

Welcome back, Karst.

I laugh when people get upset when I zone. It's usually along the lines of 'can only run away' or something. This is also usually after I've beaten them multiple times with rushdown, and decide to beat them with zoning. Selective memory or something.

I don't even feel like I play a zoning style, either. I just try to hang back for a safe rushdown opportunity while chipping them as much as possible.

"U mad?"

Whenever I get messages like that I just stop using assists and I try to play as close as possible to their playstyle. If I'm still getting messages I then ask them how'd they like me to play and I adjust accordingly. Whether they just don't like my characters or how I'm using the characters or whatever. I try to take away all of their excuses. It's actually quite fun. In AE2012 people would complain about Rufus and Ryu constantly, so then I'd just steamroll them with every character on the roster except Ibuki (fuck that bitch). Same shit would happen in 3rd Strike and MvC2. Unfortunately I can't play with everyone in umvc3, but I can hold my own well enough with everyone to beat someone not that great at the game. Still can't play Tron worth a damn though (fuck that bitch).

Hawkeye fullscreen combo:

H+A1(Rapid Slash) xx Triple Arrows, Dead Arrow, H xx Dead Arrow, H xx Dead Arrow, H xx Dead Arrow, Piercing Shot xx Gimlet

496,800 damage, 509,300 if Vergil was in Devil Trigger

Top Bottom