• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT3| To infinites... and beyond!

FuLLBLeeD

Neo Member
I've been trying to find a Marvel video lately, unfortunately to no avail. Maybe you guys could help. The video is something that a post mentioned on the Iron Man forums but I've never been able to find it. Apparently it shows how immediately after advance guarding Iron Man can do c.M as a punish. I'm probably going to try and lab it this week if I get some time, could be interesting.

Azure J

I think I watched this when you first posted it, but I can appreciate it alot more now that I'm attempting to play as Dante.
I've been pretty happy with Dante/Hawkeye/Sentinel and x/Dante/Sentinel for the past week or two, but I should try out x/Dante/Strider for a while too. (I'm already reasonably comfortable with Strider from using him on my main team)

Dante/Sentinel/Strider is probably one of the most (If not the most) powerful point Dante team in the game and it also helps that everyone gives everyone else something to play with. If you love Wackbot, give this a spin. Just keep in mind that as a MorriDoom counter, you don't want to be put in a situation where you're left with poor Sent.

Frantic

Wait for carpal tunnel to kick in.
Seems legit.

Trish/Dante/Morrigan for my anti-MorriDoom. Trish stalls while calling Dark Harmonizer, occasionally using Jam Session to clear missiles and keep Morrigan out if she tries to come in. Heavy Low Voltage goes through fireballs and can snipe Doom(which is generally my go-to strategy against Missile users with Trish). The main strategy is to amass two or more meters and THC. There are two options for Trish's THC, and they're both pretty good. Low Voltage/Maximum Voltage for nuking Doom right from the get go. Maximum Voltage can absorb Soul Fists and Hidden Missiles, but it's a bit random. Hopscotch or Peekaboo/Round Harvest locks Morrigan down preventing any jump out and punishes, and lets Trish snipe Doom a bit more and kill him if you have four meters. I'd probably go with Round Harvest more than Maximum Voltage, just to stall Morrigan from doing anything if she's in the air. Finishing Shower is actually kinda useful for once since it protects from both Soul Fists from behind, and Hidden Missiles.

Basically, it banks on killing Doom more than anything, because fuck that guy. It's not exactly a counter, but... I think there's more to the team than just throwing out a THC after meters are built. Trish's normals are really good, and her j.H, s.H and s.S have a ton of range to mess with Morrigan. With those buttons, Jam Session, and her mobility she can pressure Morrigan at the start of the round fairly well. The THC thing is more of a 'fall-back' when/if Morrigan manages to create space. If Trish dies, well... Dante's got a ton of meter for Devil Trigger, which is always nice. He can also DHC into Morrigan and then you have Morrigan backed with Jam Session, which is pretty good. Not MorriDoom good, but good.

My team can do kinda the same, since Legion protects from Missiles and Soul Fists(making it useful, for once), but the lack of a meter build assist means I have to get a hit to build the meter so it doesn't really come up.

Frantic

Why play Trish when Nova is available?
The team is essentially designed to stall if/once Morrigan gets going, and Trish does a much better job at that than Nova. Nova wouldn't be a bad option with a ton of meter, but he doesn't fit with my main idea - being lamer than MorriDoom.

I like Dante, but I can't do shot loops for crap even though I don't have a problem with bold cancel teleports. Just like how I still can't do hyper grav loops despite my magnetic blast combo taking higher execution for most people. Some combos just don't sit right with me.

I wish I could stick to characters. I can't seem to find a team that fits my playstyle while being top tier and having cool synergy :-(

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";52344528]I like Dante, but I can't do shot loops for crap even though I don't have a problem with bold cancel teleports. Just like how I still can't do hyper grav loops despite my magnetic blast combo taking higher execution for most people. Some combos just don't sit right with me.

I wish I could stick to characters. I can't seem to find a team that fits my playstyle while being top tier and having cool synergy :-([/QUOTE]
What is your playstyle?

GeoNeo

I disagree.
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";52344528]I like Dante, but I can't do shot loops for crap even though I don't have a problem with bold cancel teleports. Just like how I still can't do hyper grav loops despite my magnetic blast combo taking higher execution for most people. Some combos just don't sit right with me.

I wish I could stick to characters. I can't seem to find a team that fits my playstyle while being top tier and having cool synergy :-([/QUOTE]

If you're just an online player don't stress about it too much, since the game is just too different online and should not be taken too seriously..win or lose. Just pick who you are having fun with.

However, if you attend tournaments and are serious about winning. FORCE (yes force) you're self to use a team for 6 months and learn it inside and out. Not only will you see your overall neutral game improve to an impressive standard but you'll feel right at home with the team regardless of any other team you learn in the future.

Btw, the trick to getting hyper grab loop down is... you input the down up as soon as you see the first hyper grab coming out of his chest. If you need to set up a L+M fraud button and practice using that along with H so you get a feel for the rhythm and timing. (Please keep in mind though if you have a laggy setup this advice will be no use at all.)

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Woah, really?! Why doesn't anyone use this? I imagine I could do say, Doom/Dorm THC and the finger lasers would protect Dorm completely and then I could do whatever I wanted while the ball locked them down.

FChamp is the only noticeable top tier Dorm that uses it also in his Mags Dorm Doom team.

I also use it after seen what champ has done with the assist for example: If I have 5 bars and am down to my last two charters I'll charge 2 red 1 blue hard tag out into a character that can otg pick up. 2red 1 blue is a one time vanilla MVC3 Hagger / Tron of this game. It will always come out regardless it looks down like crazy and its super fast and is a hard knock down so you can convert into free damage with your other otg-able character. (This is life saver against derpy a$$ xf3 characters.)

FChamp also incorporates the assist to really take the game away from people if he is in the lead and even do cool hard tag combo extensions. No joke Dorm is imo one of the most fun characters in this game. If you're thinking about playing him I'd highly recommend it. Plus you have the Dorm godfather on this very forum haha.

Woah, really?! Why doesn't anyone use this? I imagine I could do say, Doom/Dorm THC and the finger lasers would protect Dorm completely and then I could do whatever I wanted while the ball locked them down.

I use it on occasion. Just depends on my team construction. I'll have my PS3 copy back from my buddy either this weekend or next, so I look forward to playing some of you. Though I don't have a stick for my PS3, so it's gonna be a bitch using a Dualshock 3. Ehhhh....I'll survive.

onionfrog

Dante/Sentinel/Strider is probably one of the most (If not the most) powerful point Dante team in the game and it also helps that everyone gives everyone else something to play with. If you love Wackbot, give this a spin. Just keep in mind that as a MorriDoom counter, you don't want to be put in a situation where you're left with poor Sent.
Hmm, I may try this. Although I enjoy playing as Sentinel, my wackbot is pretty wack.The main thing holding me back is that I'd hate to have two big liabilities on my team. (Sentinel for my wackness with him, and Strider for his low health)

I don't doubt that its an excellent combination for Dante, I already love running him with drones and It seems like he gets good pickups off Vajra. Plus it's great that he gets full combos off Vajra + Jam Session and Vajra + Twister?(The fire pillar move, IDK if I got the name right).

I'm gonna try to play Thor again, even though my Thor is ass. I was thinking of trying Thor/Dante/Sentinel. I'm not sure what assists to run, but I do like that Mighty Punish->Devil Trigger easily leads to a full combo.

onionfrog

Yes, I want more people to play Sentinel. I love fighting Sentinel.
I abuse the poor robot for his assist. Drones too Stronk.

EDIT:
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";52378026]
I've been using it since vanilla! Karst yells at me every time I bring it up, though. Spencer/Dorm THC too godlike.[/QUOTE]
How many 80k's can you get off of that THC?

What is your playstyle?

Hit and Run! I like doing mixups from just outside people's attack range, which is why I play Jedah in Darkstalkers, Dio in Jojo's, Nightmare in Soul Calibur, Wesker in UMVC3.

God, Dio is the best character ever.

I've been using it since vanilla! Karst yells at me every time I bring it up, though. Spencer/Dorm THC too godlike.

Btw, the trick to getting hyper grab loop down is... you input the down up as soon as you see the first hyper grab coming out of his chest. If you need to set up a L+M fraud button and practice using that along with H so you get a feel for the rhythm and timing. (Please keep in mind though if you have a laggy setup this advice will be no use at all.)

Oh I know how to do it, it just drops all the time. I even get scared of it when I'm in x-factor so I made my own x-factor loops with Magnetic Blast.

I abuse the poor robot for his assist. Drones too Stronk.

EDIT:

How many 80k's can you get off of that THC?

Depends on the spacing, but you can generally drag them out of the ball twice.

Woah woah. You have never, ever used Dormammu's THC against me GB. I mock you for saying that Liberation is Dormammu's best assist. Stalking Flare THCs are solid.

Frantic

I imagine the Strange/Dorm Stalking Flare THC would be pretty good/fun. It has potential for being an amazing punish, since it gives Strange something on screen that lets him do whatever the hell he wants for a little bit.

Solune

For the first time in about a month and a half I'm putting in lab time again and trying out some duos

Morrigan x Zero - Seems like the metagame could shift this way if people start putting work into Morrigan (highly unlikely) but Chris G didn't even know how to fend off his own tactics.

Thor x Strider - This... doesn't really work, OTGing with a fully charged Mighty Smash is really wonky, Thor is so big that he crosses himself up and stuff.

Tron x Haggar - I don't really know if this works I just want a Tron team lol.

Archon473

Whirlwind
-M Whirlwind has enough durability to neutralize two Soul Fists or neutralize one before hitting Morrigan
-H Whirlwind will neutralize a Soul Fist, hit Morrigan and hit Doom from fullscreen
-It is practical to Tigerknee H Whirlwind upon hearing Doom command, "Hidden Missiles!" Depending on how quickly Storm performs Whirlwind, the earliest missiles will be neutralized or can be avoided while wavedashing closer to Morrigan as Doom will have been interrupted
-Likewise, it is practical to perform TK M or H Whirlwind on reaction to Soul Fist

Lightning Attack
-Swift and cancellable into itself on whiff. Useful for maneuvering offensively around Soul Fist
-Upon seeing ground Soul Fist or hearing Missiles, Lightning Attack forward then upforward out of Morrigan's crosshair and cancel into Lightning Storm

Lightning Storm
-By default Lightning Storm deals as much damage as Ice Storm (289K compared to 282K) and both deal equal damage via mashing (344K)
-Lightning Storm's weakness is slow startup, but once performed has incredible durability
-Lightning Storm will neutralize both frontal Soul Fists and Illusion Fists, as well as Hidden Missiles; the closer Storm is to Doom, the sooner his missiles will enter her Lightning Storm
-It is practical to perform j.Lightning Attack xx Lightning Storm on reaction to Soul Fist or hearing Hidden Missiles to interrupt Doom and maybe Morrigan, and neutralizing both attacks

Things to test
-Will Lightning Attack trade with Shell Kick?
-How punishable is Lightning Storm on whiff? On block? Height will play a role here.
-Is instant-Float L faster than Morrigan's Fly>Shell Kick? Storm's instant-Float LH>cr.MH is superior to instant-Float S.

Regarding my comment against Trish, I played the character in Vanilla; I like her a lot. However, I cannot help but see ways Magneto and Nova are superior to Trish. Magneto has better zoning and better speed. Nova has the same traps but better Supers and health. Both have better damage and conversions. When I see Trish players "being lame," I see them not dealing damage, not building significant meter (without a Harmony-type assist, which the listed Trish/Morrigan/Magneto team would have), and wasting their own time. I do not see Trish building any initiative while Flying and shooting Low Voltage at no one in particular. I had fun playing Dormammu/Trish/Storm when I could build a fortress for Dormammu with persistent Flame Carpet and Hopscotch, but those days are over.

Dahbomb

Zero/Morrigan/Doom

Best team in the game. 90% of characters and teams can't deal with Zero in Sogenmu filling up screen with projectiles. Dark Harmonizer allows him to spam it and Hidden Missiles allows him to contain high mobile characters while also performing TODs. Safe DHC into Morrigan AV to start bullet hell. Sogenmu Zero available as an assist to fill screen with more projectiles.

THIS GAME IS DONE!

Archon473

Zero/Dante/Hawkeye gets my vote for best team.

And oh yeah, test how Storm's Whirlwind interacts with Rapid Slash assist.

I just started playing Dr. Strange. What do I need to know
how do I effortlessly start Palm loops
?

Zero/Morrigan/Doom

Best team in the game. 90% of characters and teams can't deal with Zero in Sogenmu filling up screen with projectiles. Dark Harmonizer allows him to spam it and Hidden Missiles allows him to contain high mobile characters while also performing TODs. Safe DHC into Morrigan AV to start bullet hell. Sogenmu Zero available as an assist to fill screen with more projectiles.

THIS GAME IS DONE!

meh

Dahbomb

Vanilla Storm with meter assist could probably counter Morrigan and Doom. Just float and call assist then spam Hailstorm or try to tag Morrigan with LA into LS. Sadly they removed being able to call assist during float.

Solune

No matter how many times it gets brought up, SJ vs. Capcom still sounds so hype to me.

Edit: Is GAF chugging/glitching for anyone else or is this post weird?

Testing.

Edit: yah it seems to be glitching after GAF came back up.

Edit: fixed now.

Since I'm in a perpetual loop of character fraudulence, I've spent my training time for the past few weeks focusing on basics of movement. I have my own method of plink dashing, and I'm extremely confident in it now. I've spent a lot of time working on my spacing and footsies, so hopefully it helps out when I do use whatever characters.

Frantic

Once again, Jam Session makes one of my scrubby characters look above average. This time it's Nova. I just dash/slide around like an idiot with Jam Session, and get free crossups when someone jumps.

I always wonder what the randoms think when I play 'easy' characters like Nova, Vergil and Wolverine, and just flail around with them like I'm an idiot(I am), but then Dante comes in and just wrecks shop with all sorts of zoning tactics, optimized shot loop combos, continuous pressure/frametraps and the like.

Someone please teach me what I'm supposed to be doing with Strider. I really feel like this character solves all my problems, but I can't wrap my head around the dude's many options and I freak out. I'm talking basic stuff, like should I be double jumping around and such.

Azn_Boy

Neo Member
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";52462449]Since I'm in a perpetual loop of character fraudulence, I've spent my training time for the past few weeks focusing on basics of movement. I have my own method of plink dashing, and I'm extremely confident in it now. I've spent a lot of time working on my spacing and footsies, so hopefully it helps out when I do use whatever characters.[/QUOTE]

So you have a OBD like every smart person would use and have?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
If the PS3 triggers weren't such shit I would be the greatest ultimate marvel versus capcom 3 player of all time/

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";52462764]Someone please teach me what I'm supposed to be doing with Strider. I really feel like this character solves all my problems, but I can't wrap my head around the dude's many options and I freak out. I'm talking basic stuff, like should I be double jumping around and such.[/QUOTE]

Point or anchor? I can help with one of these things.

Azure J

Once again, Jam Session makes one of my scrubby characters look above average. This time it's Nova. I just dash/slide around like an idiot with Jam Session, and get free crossups when someone jumps.

I always wonder what the randoms think when I play 'easy' characters like Nova, Vergil and Wolverine, and just flail around with them like I'm an idiot(I am), but then Dante comes in and just wrecks shop with all sorts of zoning tactics, optimized shot loop combos, continuous pressure/frametraps and the like.

I was wondering the same thing a while back (before I acquired the rust... ;_;) but more so in how they see the team setup and probably think I play godlike theory only for Viper to flail around a bit and then Dante to come in like he needs dat rent money.

Marz

*Sigh* My quest for the perfect complement to Magneto/Doom is seemingly endless I feel like Capcom needed to give me just one more really good flight character on broken status like MvC2 Storm and I would be good haha. Can't seem to pin down my 3rd. I really don't like Doom anchor either he seems so crippled with no neutral assist to help him and god forbid if you don't have X factor you might as well put down the controller against good keep away.

Characters I like:

Dormammu- I actually love Dorm and have a decent understanding of how to play him its just I dunno I feel I'm more of a rush down style kind of guy and when you run team Fchamp its pretty much built around Dorm keep away. He also has a hard time protecting missiles IMO and missiles don't help out in matchups where Dorm gets mauled...which is a lot.

Hawkeye- Such a cool guy, but weak DHCs, not providing good assists for either Mags or Doom and generally not much better than Doom on anchor.

Strange- He actually works really well with both and bolts is possibly one of the better assists for Docneto just his buttons and movement when going from Mags/Doom to him is so bewildering lol. Running him on anchor or second on this team has its benefits and he definitely helps against zoning teams. Also considered running a Mags/Dorm/Strange team which looks like it could be pretty filthy lol.

Sentinel- Yea he's the Wackbot but honestly he's really not that bad IMO. His movement, damage, and support capabilities are all there and when you have people like Ray Ray getting top 8 at majors with both Ryu and Sent on his team you have to appreciate how good Mags drones still is. Team loses really bad to good zoning though. Drones is also quite possibly Dooms best assist as well handball these characters work wonderfully together

Captain America- too ordinary for me, he's like the Marvel version of ordinary guy. Really hard hitting team with him on it though and I think charging star is an underrated assist.

Hulk- run him second with anti air gamma charge and keep people out for days maybe? But then I get shizzy Doom anchor bleh

Phoenix- kind of a liability especially when everybody runs Vergil nowadays and Vergil hard counters her with 1 bar and Strider with 3. Maybe someone should try just using meter even with her on the team and see how that works out instead of just crippling themselves from the start. If Mags dies the team is doomed though.

Wolverine- - would love having Wolvie/Mags rush down on the same team shit would be godlike lol just Mags provides no assist for Wolvie if Doom goes down

Storm- She's great for killing assists and IMO she's really good in Xfactor2. Just she feels weird in this game and she needed a good assist to provide that Doc Strange type support or she needed a usable projectile. Love how fast she is though and I would have TAC infinites across the board.

Skrull- provides nothing for either Mags or Doom except a damaging DHC/THC. I love how disrespectful he is though

Capcom characters are all lame IMO and even the ones that I semi like like Morrigan/Dante/Viper/Firebrand/Ammy you need to invest a ton of time into them to even get halfway decent or they just don't work with the shell. Maybe Strider on anchor behind Doom would be good? Vajra doesnt really provide Magneto with anything though

I'm so addicted to this game though right now lol.

Also I don't know why people are saying this game will die out competitively cuz of Chris G, JWong dominated MvC2 for forever until Sanford came along and that game gas arguably cheaper stuff in it....I think this game will be around for long time.

Frantic

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";52462764]Someone please teach me what I'm supposed to be doing with Strider. I really feel like this character solves all my problems, but I can't wrap my head around the dude's many options and I freak out. I'm talking basic stuff, like should I be double jumping around and such.[/QUOTE]Wave/plink dashing is the prime method of moving with Strider. Both of them are really fast, and canceling into s.H on the offense is primarily what you want to be doing. When you get pushed out, back off, get out a Formation B, and then abuse the range of s.H and the speed of Formation B. Think of Formation B less as a projectile, and more as an extension of s.H. It 2 frames of startup make it an excellent footsie tool.

Use Excalibur L like a dive kick. If someone's getting too close, throw it out. It beats just about everything. Excalibur M will get you out of sticky situations, and is generally hard to punish if they're not at the end of the trajectory. Excalibur H is a 'I'm outta here' move that lets you get some breathing room in the air and you can double jump out of the corner and what not. If you have an assist like Jam Session or something, I'd call it out up there to make my descent safe. Otherwise, Excalibur H is not as useful for moving around.

Double jump is useful in certain spots, but I find his wall jump is better for mobility than the double jump. Let's you get higher in the air. Mainly, though, Strider should be on the ground.

That's really all I can come up with as far as basic stuff goes. Pretty much play hit and run until you get the hit, then go ham with mixups and resets.

*Sigh* My quest for the perfect complement to Magneto/Doom is seemingly endless I feel like Capcom needed to give me just one more really good flight character on broken status like MvC2 Storm and I would be good haha. Can't seem to pin down my 3rd. I really don't like Doom anchor either he seems so crippled with no neutral assist to help him and god forbid if you don't have X factor you might as well put down the controller against good keep away.

Of the Capcom characters you like, Viper/Magneto/Doom was my pre-EVO vanilla team.

I think your best choice otherwise is Magneto/Doom(missiles)/Strange(bolts). Bolts is amazing for both characters, allowing fullscreen confirms and mixups. It also makes people want to jump, which is ideal for Magneto.

Slide + Tatsu assist.

I do Slide + EMD ^_^

Wave/plink dashing is the prime method of moving with Strider. Both of them are really fast, and canceling into s.H on the offense is primarily what you want to be doing. When you get pushed out, back off, get out a Formation B, and then abuse the range of s.H and the speed of Formation B. Think of Formation B less as a projectile, and more as an extension of s.H. It 2 frames of startup make it an excellent footsie tool.

Use Excalibur L like a dive kick. If someone's getting too close, throw it out. It beats just about everything. Excalibur M will get you out of sticky situations, and is generally hard to punish if they're not at the end of the trajectory. Excalibur H is a 'I'm outta here' move that lets you get some breathing room in the air and you can double jump out of the corner and what not. If you have an assist like Jam Session or something, I'd call it out up there to make my descent safe. Otherwise, Excalibur H is not as useful for moving around.

Double jump is useful in certain spots, but I find his wall jump is better for mobility than the double jump. Let's you get higher in the air. Mainly, though, Strider should be on the ground.

That's really all I can come up with as far as basic stuff goes. Pretty much play hit and run until you get the hit, then go ham with mixups and resets.

I'll try to rely less on gimmicks and focus on footsies, thanks. I think I want to use his craziness too much and get tagged too easily.

Azure J

Yeah GB, Strider's footsies are really the best thing about the character. There's no reason to get too trigger happy when a wavedash or two puts you within strike distnce and Strider has amazing ways to poke/re-engage and/or setup. He's really Marvel's most SSB:Melee like character.

Azn_Boy

Neo Member

Characters I like:

Dormammu- I actually love Dorm and have a decent understanding of how to play him its just I dunno I feel I'm more of a rush down style kind of guy and when you run team Fchamp its pretty much built around Dorm keep away. He also has a hard time protecting missiles IMO and missiles don't help out in matchups where Dorm gets mauled...which is a lot.

Hawkeye- Such a cool guy, but weak DHCs, not providing good assists for either Mags or Doom and generally not much better than Doom on anchor.

Strange- He actually works really well with both and bolts is possibly one of the better assists for Docneto just his buttons and movement when going from Mags/Doom to him is so bewildering lol. Running him on anchor or second on this team has its benefits and he definitely helps against zoning teams. Also considered running a Mags/Dorm/Strange team which looks like it could be pretty filthy lol.

Sentinel- Yea he's the Wackbot but honestly he's really not that bad IMO. His movement, damage, and support capabilities are all there and when you have people like Ray Ray getting top 8 at majors with both Ryu and Sent on his team you have to appreciate how good Mags drones still is. Team loses really bad to good zoning though. Drones is also quite possibly Dooms best assist as well handball these characters work wonderfully together

Captain America- too ordinary for me, he's like the Marvel version of ordinary guy. Really hard hitting team with him on it though and I think charging star is an underrated assist.

Hulk- run him second with anti air gamma charge and keep people out for days maybe? But then I get shizzy Doom anchor bleh

Phoenix- kind of a liability especially when everybody runs Vergil nowadays and Vergil hard counters her with 1 bar and Strider with 3. Maybe someone should try just using meter even with her on the team and see how that works out instead of just crippling themselves from the start. If Mags dies the team is doomed though.

Wolverine- - would love having Wolvie/Mags rush down on the same team shit would be godlike lol just Mags provides no assist for Wolvie if Doom goes down

Storm- She's great for killing assists and IMO she's really good in Xfactor2. Just she feels weird in this game and she needed a good assist to provide that Doc Strange type support or she needed a usable projectile. Love how fast she is though and I would have TAC infinites across the board.

Skrull- provides nothing for either Mags or Doom except a damaging DHC/THC. I love how disrespectful he is though

Capcom characters are all lame IMO and even the ones that I semi like like Morrigan/Dante/Viper/Firebrand/Ammy you need to invest a ton of time into them to even get halfway decent or they just don't work with the shell. Maybe Strider on anchor behind Doom would be good? Vajra doesnt really provide Magneto with anything though

Also I don't know why people are saying this game will die out competitively cuz of Chris G, JWong dominated MvC2 for forever until Sanford came along and that game gas arguably cheaper stuff in it....I think this game will be around for long time.

Your options are Vergil or Morrigan. Maybe Dormammu, the rest don't come close.

Vice

I decided to pick up Dante. Too many options to think of but this white boy is fun. What should I be doing for basics? I sort of have his basic bnb down.

Characters I like:

Consider putting Magneto second, and pick a character that wants EMD and Hidden Missiles. That opens your options up a lot.

Top Bottom