• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT3| To infinites... and beyond!

Azure J

I fully expect Yipes to pick Spencer next runback with ChrisG. Then he's gonna get bopped a few games, he's gonna crack, go to character select screen and pick Dante and fail even harder because he's already done mentally.

That seems to be how Yipes rolls, unfortunately. :(

Yipes should just learn Strider for the Morrigan matchup, at least.

This reminds me that I still have a gif to make for the next major where he has the option to play the Dante team and goes Spencer because 80K.

Off topic: GGs Smurf. Holy shit, I know I'm rusty but you got away with murder so many times this set.

Dante players need to answer this. :p

Different applications for different moves. Any Dante that still thinks it's all about the combos is mad unless they're mid combo in XF2 or higher. The bulk of his specials are for neutral imo. That being said, getting a hit and then being able to change the hit no matter how awkward into the one good combo > fishing for the hit leading into the one good combo.

Dahbomb

Triforce is claiming that some guys at EMP have discovered a "fool proof" anti-Morrigan team.

I will believe it when I see it.

smurfx

get some go again
everybody is good at coming up with theory anti morrigan stuff until they play chris g and he destroys their plans.

I beat Demon's Crest last night. Why couldn't we have gotten that Firebrand instead?

Now you know how I felt when the Ultimate cast got leaked, followed by how I felt when Firebrand was revealed. :-(

I still get annoyed when I think about that, and I'm a Gargoyle's Quest fan first and foremost.
Straight-up disgusting.

everybody is good at coming up with theory anti morrigan stuff until they play chris g and he destroys their plans.

"Theorycrafting a counter to MorriDoom" and "watch the MorriDoom counter-pick get mauled by ChrisG" should be added to the Marvel Cycle someday.

We already have Biosnake harassing Yipes to pick up Strider.
Harassing is a strong word.
Not strong enough.

Also I've been going back and forth with triforce and he's telling me I'm not thinking outside the box enough. The team doesn't have dante, shuma, or strider in it.

Is it because Firebrand plays similar to how is does in SNKvsC2? I've never really played it, but he is in that isn't he?
Naw, it's because he plays like a GnG red arremer. His SNK iteration is just...random. Firebrand is basically a summoner in that game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV6D3-DvH7s

Even though it makes no sense, that Firebrand is thematically more interesting than the one we got.

I did a Firebrand remake a while ago, but I can't find it now. Basically, take a skim through this webpage to see what Demon's Crest Firebrand can do:
http://8bithorse.blogspot.com/2010/02/demons-crest.html

Shape-shifting, spellcasting, multiple fireball types - way better than what we got. Though UMvC3 Firebrand's idle animation is superb.

I remember Seth Killian saying the only reasons Nemesis and Firebrand were added to Ultimate is because Capcom wanted a brute character on their side and the dev team thought a flying airborne character was an interesting idea. What other Capcom characters are known for being in the air all the time. Firebrand chosen. I guess they thought he demon's crest abilities would somehow take away from that, but in the end it kinda turned Firebrand into a generic looking and playing character, when he could have been so much more. So I can see where your coming from Karst.

I remember Seth Killian saying the only reasons Nemesis and Firebrand were added to Ultimate is because Capcom wanted a brute character on their side and the dev team thought a flying airborne character was an interesting idea. What other Capcom characters are known for being in the air all the time. Firebrand chosen. I guess they thought he demon's crest abilities would somehow take away from that, but in the end it kinda turned Firebrand into a generic looking and playing character, when he could have been so much more. So I can see where your coming from Karst.

That's bull, though. Being in the air is pretty much all you're doing in Demon's Crest with the few exceptions where you go underwater for some extra stuff.

And the Monster Hunter team denied them.

Dahbomb

Didn't include Dante, Strider or Shuma because they are already eliminated.

Amaterasu - Not a counter. She can deflect fireballs but it's not solid enough.

Jill - Like Wolverine she can perform a first 5 second opening gambit and hope to tag her. Air throw game sucks but she wave dashes really fast, under cover of a durable beam she can do some work. Still though I would just rather have Wolverine if I want to tag Morrigan in the opener.

X-23 - Same as Jill.

Felicia - Has better air to air confirmation and throw game than the above two PLUS can confirm combo off of Vajra. Still needs a lot of help and good reads to succeed in the match up and Missiles really put a dent in her game plan.

Spencer - NOPE

Haggar - NOPE

Sentinel - NOPE

Hulk - NOPE

Nemesis - NOPE

Ghost Rider - He can tag Doom missiles and absorb fireballs here and there with Heartless Spire but without an anti-air assist he can't do shit against Morrigan. Not a counter.

Iron Fist - NOPE but maybe useful as an assist

Chun Li - NOPE although she can stall fairly well and has invincible moves

She Hulk - Hail mary AA hyper is all she has in the match up

Tron - NOPE

Viewtiful Joe - Can stall and call assists while really high in the air but still not a good counter.

Thor - Good health, anti-projectile special moves, air to air beam, aerial hyper that also absorbs fireballs, air to air command throw, good damage to kill off of a confirm etc. Not a counter but probably the best heavy character against Morrigan.

Iron Man - Very good air to air ranged confirms, air to air Unibeam, Repulsar Blast to absord fireballs and missiles but poor mobility means he will get tagged by fireballs and lose a lot of health. IM with a high mobility character like Magneto can use Repulsar Blast assist to get under Morrigan and cross her up while absorbing projectiles. This is how Joker was able to beat ChrisG.

Spider Man - AA hyper, good run away to avoid fireballs but needs an assist to keep Morrigan honest so he can get in. Not a counter.

Strange - Air to air specials, can stall, durable specials like Mystic Smash, SoV into XF can snipe off Morrigan, teleports from full screen away, Glyphs can set up auto cross ups from full screen away with a heavy hit stun projectile and of course the anti-projectile hyper. Technically a counter but now one plays him at a level that can beat MorriDoom and they don't play him with the correct assists either.

Captain America - Has anti-projectile specials and hypers but are unsafe without assists. Is playable against Morrigan with Strider which can make his advances safe while keep her honest and capitalize off of anti-air hit.

Deadpool - Air to air and anti-air projectiles that are fast and can interrupt actions, teleport is super fast backed up by a beam can open up Morrigan, can stall in the air surprisingly well. Durability on projectiles is barely enough to eat one fireball though. Deadpool with Vajra and a Beam assist might do work.

Viper - Can stall in the air, eye beam and Seismo can punish missiles, aerial Burn Kicks can tag Morrigan, EX TK can go through everything and EX Seismo. Needs Vajra and Jam Session to take on Morrigan otherwise she can get zoned out easily because she has nothing long ranged for air to air.

Frank West - LVL1 Frank can't do shit in the match up. LVL2-3 has hail mary AA hyper. LVL4/5 Frank with Jam Session can do work with invincible roll, air to confirmations and chip on normals. If he gets Morrigan in a corner, he can effectively win the game. Getting LVL4 is extremely difficulty against Morrigan so no way this is a counter.

Firebrand - Durable fireball that can be fired in different directions, can stall in the air, has weird angle of approaches but not much else. You are better off playing Magneto or even Zero than Firebrand.

Arthur - Air to air projectiles but shitty mobility to do anything about hardcore zoning. Gold armor Arthur can do some work especially with a meter building assist but it's not solid.

Trish - Has air to air Round Trip and High Voltage to interrupt Doom call. Not solid enough because her zoning does barely any chip and she can stall at best. No confirms off of Vajra either so she can't do much in the match up. She can hold on to a life lead extremely well but she can't get in on that zoning.

Storm - Worse than even Trish, has no fast air to air or air to ground projectile to either keep Morrigan honest or to interrupt Doom missiles. Her best tool is DHC Hailstorm. She can stall with float but still very meh.

Magneto - Superb mobility, air to air Disruptor, godly air throw game and Mag blasts. Can both damage Morrigan at long range and can effectively maneuver through projectiles to get air to air hit confirmation or throw. Low health makes it difficult but doable.

Zero - Air to air lightning and Buster can keep her honest for a bit but limited but charge time on Buster. With meter building assist he can dish out some chip with Sogenmu but it's not solid enough and Morrigan can generally avoid Zero's pattern of zoning. Zero has an extremely difficult time approaching this type of zoning and he needs a lightning snipe off to do anything in the match up.

Wesker - Can interrupt Missiles with gun shot, can stall in the air with teleport and at mid screen can use his projectile counter. Still hopeless in the match up.

Taskmaster - Outside of a gimmicky projectile counter he can't really do much. He has air to air projectiles but they aren't fast enough to catch Morrigan sleeping. Charging Star can go through projectiles and has a good hit box but he needs to be close to do anything.

Hawkeye - The best full screen zoning in the game, instant omnidirectional hyper that can tag Morrigan for solid damage, fast projectiles interrupt Doom, Spritzer goes through everything, has anti-air arrows to keep Morrigan honest and he can confirm a combo off of Vajra. His big weakness in the match up is lack of mobility or stalling so if Morrigan sets up her AV against Hawkeye and he is grounded he has to eat a lot of chip and forfeit whatever life lead he might've had.

Super Skrull - Specials (Meteor Smash) that allow him to by pass zoning completely. Aerial hyper absorbs projectiles so he can safely combo Morrigan without being interrupted by fireballs or missiles. Aerial command grab that would allow him to grab Morrigan out of the sky if he reads right. Still not solid enough, needs Bolts, Vajra or Missiles to keep himself safe during Meteor Smashes and his stalling game isn't great against AV. Meteor Smash might back fire as he might land in fireballs or missiles. Not really solid enough but on a good day Skrull can tag Morrigan no problem.

Ryu - Outside of hail mary Shinku Hadouken he doesn't have much of a say in the match up.

Akuma - Tatsu can allow a rushdown character to get in because of projectile negating property but he already has to be some what close to make use of it. Akuma can some what stall in the air better than Ryu, has air to ground beam plus can confirm in an air to air situation but overall not that great. Lowest health in the game means he will always lose out in the battle of attrition and it's not like he can pile on the chip damage without burning a ton of meter... meter which he won't normally have.

Joe - Can easily stall in the air but Voomerangs (even charged version) has low durability and missiles keep him honest.

MODOK - The best staller in the game, can stall out AV for the entirety of its duration. Gels well with Missiles, Vajra and Jam Session so he can hold his own in a zoning battle if he's properly assist. Has air to air beam and air to ground beam to interrupt actions and pile on some chip can confirm off aerial hits and throws. Can set up a Barrier to help him in the zoning battle. Big hurtbox is a problem and he is susceptible to rushdown by Morrigan.

Dormammu - Can stall in the air while charging spells to help him zone. Purification towers keep Morrigan honest if he gets the space to use it. Stalking Flare and Chaotic Flame great use of meter against Morrigan and she has to be careful about using AV unless she gets Dorm to block Missiles. Dorm needs a top assist to help him battle Morrigan. I feel a beam assist plus Missiles is essential for him in the match... the beam to interrupt missiles quickly or to set up teleport mix ups/rushdown while Missiles to contain Morrigan in the sky. Big hitbox of Dormammu makes it difficult for him to navigate the projectiles but as shown in the long set against ChrisG, Dormammu can certainly do some work in the match up.

Chris - Will punish Doom on reaction every time for heavy damage. Without an anti air assist he can't do much against Morrigan but his high health and Magnum means he will keep Doom honest. With an assist of his own he can pressure Morrigan with some chip at least or if he can get in he can force a throw into her kill. Poor mobility and poor air to air options mean he is not that great in the match up.

Rocket Raccoon - Short size and burrow ability means he can avoid fireballs and missiles better than a lot of characters. Log trap can tag Morrigan if she's not careful but he can't trade too many fireballs. His zoning is very finicky and he can't really zone from the air all that well. If he gets Morrigan to block something like Cold Shots she will get opened up but that's easier said than done. Not a counter by any stretch of the imagination. Can confirm off of Vajra for some damage but it's not too solid.

Phoenix - NOPE

Nova - Shield can absorb a fireball, Javelin keeps Morrigan honest, great air throw and aerial confirmation plus can confirm full combo off Vajra. Has Hail Mary Speeding Tackle which goes through projectiles but it's not solid enough to bank on and usually will result in one less meter. Hail mary red life burn beam attacks can be used as well and they will lead into a full combo. Mobility is not all that great to navigate through fireballs but he can stall somewhat in the air like most fliers. Finally, aerial hyper can absorb projectiles so he can safely combo Morrigan while not worrying about missiles or fireballs.

Phoenix Wright and Hsien Ko - PW would probably do better because he can MAYBE stall time to get his evidence up then try to zone. No way is he reliably getting off his TA mode so he has to do whatever work he can with his standard modes. Poor mobility means he has to hold a lot of projectiles. Hsien Ko can reflect a fireball maybe I don't know and she can go yolo mode with gold armor. Nothing too good on both of these lower tiers. PW with TA mode can do some work but he can be stalled out while taking some chip damage.

Azure J

Pretty much. Anyone can do straight Morrigan/Doom counterpicks, but can they also counterpick Chris G himself?

"Theorycrafting a counter to MorriDoom" and "watch the MorriDoom counter-pick get mauled by ChrisG" should be added to the Marvel Cycle someday.

So true. :lol

I need like a few long grind sessions, so any GAF monsters that want matches, just invite me or let me know what's up. Getting humbled by Smurf and a few others kinda brought out the devil in me. :lol

Dahbomb

I looked over my list and I have decided to make a top 10 best characters against MorriDoom. Assists count as well.

1) Dante (both as a point and as an assist)
2) Strider (mostly the assist)
3) Hawkeye
4) Vergil
5) Dormammu
6) Magneto (both)
7) Strange
8) Thor
9) MODOK
10) Iron Man and Shuma for assist tier

Jill - Like Wolverine she can perform a first 5 second opening gambit and hope to tag her. Air throw game sucks but she wave dashes really fast, under cover of a durable beam she can do some work. Still though I would just rather have Wolverine if I want to tag Morrigan in the opener.

X-23 - Same as Jill.

Wat. Jill and X-23 are not opening gambit characters. They don't have godlike crossups or divekicks. They don't even have solid air confirms. Ammy is way better than both of them. She has a tiny hitbox, can plow through or hit Morrigan through her soul fists when she doesn't have vision up AND she has the counter. It's not a winning hand, but there's hope. Jill gets bodied and X-23 will spend the whole match wall jumping, doing talon attack H and praying to Jesus.

Felicia - Has better air to air confirmation and throw game than the above two PLUS can confirm combo off of Vajra. Still needs a lot of help and good reads to succeed in the match up and Missiles really put a dent in her game plan.

Pretty much gonna be X-23 with air confirms.

She Hulk - Hail mary AA hyper is all she has in the match up

Diving Senton! ^_^

Thor - Good health, anti-projectile special moves, air to air beam, aerial hyper that also absorbs fireballs, air to air command throw, good damage to kill off of a confirm etc. Not a counter but probably the best heavy character against Morrigan.

Nah, I think it's even. Thor can take more chip than anybody, clear the screen with his hypers and stay on her since her air movement is predictable. She's gonna get gripped. Give him log trap or Jam session and it's slightly in his favor.

Captain America - Has anti-projectile specials and hypers but are unsafe without assists. Is playable against Morrigan with Strider which can make his advances safe while keep her honest and capitalize off of anti-air hit.

If she never does ground fireballs then she never has to fight Cap. She can just dash around and wait for strider assist. He can do it, but it's a pretty bad match.

Deadpool - Air to air and anti-air projectiles that are fast and can interrupt actions, teleport is super fast backed up by a beam can open up Morrigan, can stall in the air surprisingly well. Durability on projectiles is barely enough to eat one fireball though. Deadpool with Vajra and a Beam assist might do work.

Nobody knows this, but grenade has 1 medium durability. It beats everything if you think of it as an upside-down jam session with fewer active frames. But he still gets bodied unless you have Strider assist. You could always troll because I think his taunt beats shell kick and you get a full combo off it.

Viper - Can stall in the air, eye beam and Seismo can punish missiles, aerial Burn Kicks can tag Morrigan, EX TK can go through everything and EX Seismo. Needs Vajra and Jam Session to take on Morrigan otherwise she can get zoned out easily because she has nothing long ranged for air to air.
She's actually not bad with all her options, but you can't fuck up and lose all your meter. Don't forget that eye beam takes out two fireballs. Viper can keep her blocking in between jumps with rapid cancels to gain ground. A hard match but morrigan sweats it. She also has to use higher than normal soul fists a lot.

Trish - Has air to air Round Trip and High Voltage to interrupt Doom call. Not solid enough because her zoning does barely any chip and she can stall at best. No confirms off of Vajra either so she can't do much in the match up. She can hold on to a life lead extremely well but she can't get in on that zoning.
Air Round Trip is worthless because it has shit durability for such a slow move and she can't do much off it anyway. Ground one might slow down assist calls if you can find a gap. Your best hope is abusing the slide, hopscotch and jump H to walk her into the corner.

Rocket Raccoon - Short size and burrow ability means he can avoid fireballs and missiles better than a lot of characters. Log trap can tag Morrigan if she's not careful but he can't trade too many fireballs. His zoning is very finicky and he can't really zone from the air all that well. If he gets Morrigan to block something like Cold Shots she will get opened up but that's easier said than done. Not a counter by any stretch of the imagination. Can confirm off of Vajra for some damage but it's not too solid.
Raccoon can totally do it ^_^

(╯°□°)╯︵ [ニニニ]

Phoenix Wright and Hsien Ko - PW would probably do better because he can MAYBE stall time to get his evidence up then try to zone. No way is he reliably getting off his TA mode so he has to do whatever work he can with his standard modes. Poor mobility means he has to hold a lot of projectiles. Hsien Ko can reflect a fireball maybe I don't know and she can go yolo mode with gold armor. Nothing too good on both of these lower tiers. PW with TA mode can do some work but he can be stalled out while taking some chip damage.

M-Maya???

Really all a luck of the draw, Trial mode Wright can probably zone on even terms with good evidence(knife!) and punish doom with the hammer, but if he doesn't get it in like the first 2 draws....

Dahbomb

Both Jill and X-23 can cross up at the beginning of the match with a beam. That's an opening gambit and if you get the hit you win the opening gambit. You don't need OS Dive Kick to have an opening gambit.

I still think these characters suck against Morrigan hardcore, Felicia included. Only Wolverine can do anything at the beginning and even then he needs massive support to maintain pressure. Wolverine needs like Shuma plus a horizontal Beam to beat Morrigan consistently.

I look at my top 10 anti MorriDoom characters and 6-7 of them are pretty much hard countered by Vergil. I really think you need a Dante + Vajra on your team to beat ChrisG, the 3rd can be one of those characters.

Dahbomb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";52700445]That'd be some mad yomi if that actually worked, ever.[/QUOTE]
Yomi is needed for half of those characters. You think Skrull can anti-command grab willy nilly Morrigan out of the sky? Combofiend beat ChrisG at ECT on pure yomi with She Hulk, he grabbed her out of the sky on pure reads/yomi.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";52700445]Not the assist![/QUOTE]

The assist is what I was talking about. Unless you actually wanna use Raccoon against Morrigan, in which case I would suggest putting your stick down.

Yomi is needed for half of those characters. You think Skrull can anti-command grab willy nilly Morrigan out of the sky? Combofiend beat ChrisG at ECT on pure yomi with She Hulk, he grabbed her out of the sky on pure reads/yomi.

By yomi I meant it's a gimmick that's never going to work. Neither of those characters have good crossup moves at the beginning of the match, and Morrigan is long gone by the time they can try. Maybe with strider they can get a hit, then do nothing afterwards.

Doc Strange on point and Doom missiles might work. I've been playing for the last few days with a friend that runs MorriDoom and he's been having quite a tough time dealing with Strange and Doom. Of course he's no Chris G but he does regularly beat my ass unless I run some sort of Wolverine team.

Eye of Agamotto has been doing a very good job of preventing rushdown. Bolts + Super has been keeping them both in check as long as I keep my timing right with all the different shit I'm putting on the screen.

The clues Triforce relayed to me were that the team:

-doesn't have Dante, strider, shuma, zero, dorm, nova, wolverine, or hulk on it
-has problems with melee characters
-the team bodies morridoom FREE(emphasized that quite a bit)
-it removes the concern of soul fist
-the team doesn't require meter to do what it needs to do
-ChrisG would have to burn 4 meters or burn xfactor early to kill the team(no idea if he means just kill the point, the shell or the whole team)
-all 3 characters on the team are deadly in xfactor
-the team can avoid or overpower soul fist
-it's a team Sanford may like

Marz

Magneto/Dorm/Strange. That's what I would come up with.

Magneto for the mobility and rush down potential at the beginning, he can maneuver around soul fists while trying to stall out AV. If he's about to die, shockwave-stalking flare. Shockwave>chaotic flame is also good for sniping Doom.

Once Dorm is safely in he has two amazing horizontal assists behind him..or you can run strange on eye. He can cover vertical by himself fairly well. He has chaotic flame>SoV DHC capability which can kill morrigan with SoV xfc teleport or access to Stranges counter hyper.

If the Morrigan player uses Xfactor early for whatever reason you DHC strange in and save Dorm for anchor to wreck Doom.

My 2 cents.

Azn_Boy

Neo Member
Both Jill and X-23 can cross up at the beginning of the match with a beam. That's an opening gambit and if you get the hit you win the opening gambit. You don't need OS Dive Kick to have an opening gambit.

I still think these characters suck against Morrigan hardcore, Felicia included. Only Wolverine can do anything at the beginning and even then he needs massive support to maintain pressure. Wolverine needs like Shuma plus a horizontal Beam to beat Morrigan consistently.

I look at my top 10 anti MorriDoom characters and 6-7 of them are pretty much hard countered by Vergil. I really think you need a Dante + Vajra on your team to beat ChrisG, the 3rd can be one of those characters.

Wolverine + Jam Session + horizontal beam assist (Doom) imo

Dahbomb

-ChrisG would have to burn 4 meters or burn xfactor early to kill the team(no idea if he means just kill the point, the shell or the whole team)
What the fuck is this shit....

Most of this stuff is just general as hell. Characters who get wrecked by melee include Strange, MODOK, Hawkeye and Thor... they are on my list. I am almost certain it's a combination of those characters plus an assist. Meaning the team would get wrecked by Vergil alone.

After hearing that ChrisG goes in training mode and practices Soul Fisting while being under the influence of Jamming Bomb means that no matter what they have it will be irrelevant... Chris Galactus is too good.

She can only unfly while in flight. If the Hawkeye player is smart, he can nail her with Gimlet while she's airdashing or before she enters flight.
Smart Morrigan players only air dash after flying (you can still fly-cancel this) and do empty jumps sometimes to bait Gimlet. At least that's what I do. And Gimlet is crap damage if you're trying to take a full-health character out. It's a finisher.

Naw, it's because he plays like a GnG red arremer. His SNK iteration is just...random. Firebrand is basically a summoner in that game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV6D3-DvH7s

Even though it makes no sense, that Firebrand is thematically more interesting than the one we got.

I did a Firebrand remake a while ago, but I can't find it now. Basically, take a skim through this webpage to see what Demon's Crest Firebrand can do:
http://8bithorse.blogspot.com/2010/02/demons-crest.html

Shape-shifting, spellcasting, multiple fireball types - way better than what we got. Though UMvC3 Firebrand's idle animation is superb.

Actually, I'd argue that Firebrand's more like the Game Boy and NES incarantions of Firebrand, because:

-He has a specific command for unfly that makes him drop like a lead brick, and flying and dropping was more or less all you did in Gargoyle's Quest
- His fireball works more like the GB game's fireball than Demon's Crest's fireball
- His level 3 summons that stubby little clone of his, and it has the same proportions as he did in those games (although it's also a GnG reference, naturally)

I imagine that the developers expected his mobility to be his best tool, but the damage is too damn low.

I'm in full agreement on his idle animation, though.

That's bull, though. Being in the air is pretty much all you're doing in Demon's Crest with the few exceptions where you go underwater for some extra stuff.

Well, that and going through the inventory menu.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

I can't even... what?

I would think Vergil, but that kinda conflicts with the burning meter bit since he's low health. Actually WTF does that bit even mean? That doesn't say shit, especially when you throw TACs into the mix.

All I can derive from this is that Vergil is one of the characters.

Dahbomb

Has he made a tier list yet?
Nah he's in training mode but 100% Morrigan is best character in the game for both him and Justin now. They basically came into agreement about the character being broke and said there's no answer or strategy against it once she has established her game.

Could just be the salt talking though.

Marz

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";52710600]The ironic thing is that Morrigan is more of a Justin character than Wolverine is.[/QUOTE]

Justin plays rush down Rufus in SF4. Not following you there.

Dahbomb

Justin plays rush down Rufus in SF4. Not following you there.
Justin is known for runaway/lame Storm and Chun Li in the SF3/MVC2 days. Back then you didn't play for streams so you played to win and those game with whiff normal meter building allowed him to do just that.

Literally most of his game plan with Storm was mash H while flying at the ceiling of the screen and building meter for Hail chip. When someone got in close he mashed the invincible assist.

Zissou

Justin used to be known for his lame play. Then he decided he didn't like winning all the time and wanted to please the crowd and switched to rushdown.

Top Bottom