• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT3| To infinites... and beyond!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I added the option for him to refresh it, so now he is fucked when the armor explodes, but he has options to keep it going. Alternatively, we could have it explode when he takes damage...I'm not a fan of just making it a soft knockdown.

Not accessing optimized bnbs at the start of the match isn't a problem. Some characters have to earn that stuff, and Wesker is just one of them. How about this for the glasses mechanic:

1) Phantom Dance has to complete to get the glasses buff.
2) If Wesker is hit during Phantom Dance, his glasses remain on, but he gets no buff.
3) Wesker must taunt to return his glasses to his face and try to Phantom Dance again successfully.
4) If Wesker takes X% of his health in damage, the glasses break, giving him the buff.

So now Phoenix players have some option of getting it.

I don't see how a Hard Knockdown after Gold Armor explosion is even debatable. There's no way Arthur players should be inevitably punished like that, and the ability to refresh Gold Armor does not change that. Hard knockdown in this game is a death sentence. You've already adjusted Deadpool's teleport to a soft knockdown. You've also changed Frank West's boost so that it won't leave him in a vulnerable state if he gets a hit.

If Gold Armor is too strong with the refreshing and soft knockdown, then make its duration shorter to balance it out.

And number 3 above is a straight up arbitrary nerf. I don't see the point of it given the lack of other changes to the glasses mechanic. The removal of glasses upon actually connecting Phantom Dance is fine, but it doesn't really deal with my issues concerning the mechanic is a whole.

ZeroCDR

As an Arthur player, I'd much rather have soft knockdown armor break instead of armor refresh.

I think he should have both.

Dahbomb

Now you are just straight up nerfing the character, not really trying to come up with an optimal solution.

So if Wesker uses Phantom Dance, doesn't get it to connect he has to first taunt to get his glasses back then use Phantom Dance to get the buff?

How the hell is this helping out Wesker/Phoenix play? If anything you have now made it more complicated to get the buffs.

I don't see how a Hard Knockdown after Gold Armor explosion is even debatable. There's no way Arthur players should be inevitably punished like that, and the ability to refresh Gold Armor does not change that. Hard knockdown in this game is a death sentence. You've already adjusted Deadpool's teleport to a soft knockdown. You've also changed Frank West's boost so that it won't leave him in a vulnerable state if he gets a hit.

If Gold Armor is too strong with the refreshing and soft knockdown, then make its duration shorter to balance it out.

And number 3 above is a straight up arbitrary nerf. I don't see the point of it given the lack of other changes to the glasses mechanic. The removal of glasses upon actually connecting Phantom Dance is fine, but it doesn't really deal with my issues concerning the mechanic is a whole.

Now you are just straight up nerfing the character, not really trying to come up with an optimal solution.

So if Wesker uses Phantom Dance, doesn't get it to connect he has to first taunt to get his glasses back then use Phantom Dance to get the buff?

How the hell is this helping out Wesker/Phoenix play? If anything you have now made it more complicated to get the buffs.
I just thought it was a neat idea; I'm not attached to it. I'm fine with just Zissou's original suggestion plus him getting the buff after he takes damage.

All I mean about Arthur's hard knockdown is that maybe we should look into removing the timer altogether and making it break on damage; then it wouldn't be a big deal if it were a hard knockdown.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
All I mean about Arthur's hard knockdown is that maybe we should look into removing the timer altogether and making it break on damage; then it wouldn't be a big deal if it were a hard knockdown.

That's an interesting idea. I'm just puzzled by your attachment to the hard knockdown state. It's poorly designed. He already gets penalized through an opponent's free punish/approach and by being in boxers state.

That's an interesting idea. I'm just puzzled by your attachment to the hard knockdown state. It's poorly designed.
I'm not attached to the hard knockdown state, but my thought is that we could really do this three ways:
1) Just change the hard knockdown to a soft knockdown (IMO, uninteresting and still poorly designed).
2) Let armor refresh his armor (could be a hard or soft knockdown in tandem with this).
3) Make the armor break on significant (~30% life) damage (could remain a hard knockdown so something like Shinku Hadoken -> Chaotic Flame leads to a hard knockdown for another Purification x Chaotic Flame for a punishment to balance out the armor potentially lasting the entire match).

I like 3 the best with a hard knockdown, personally.

Dahbomb

Wow you guys WANT the hard knockdown to stay...

Terrible. We removed the hard knockdown on Deadpool why not Arthur?

If Arthur is such a beast anchor snap him in. Or better yet save your XF until after he activates his.

I have 0 problems with him having no hard knockdown and armor refresh. Character is ass he needs that shit.

Wow you guys WANT the hard knockdown to stay...

Terrible. We removed the hard knockdown on Deadpool why not Arthur?

If Arthus is such a beast anchor snap him in. Or better yet save your XF until after he activates his.

I have 0 problems with him having no hard knockdown and armor refresh. Character is ass he needs that shit.
You did not read my post right...

And I'm not even thinking about his anchor abilities, just about making the character fit his source material. Arthur has never lost the armor on a timer, he loses it when he gets hit.

Dahbomb

You did not read my post right...
I am looking at the options and I am for #2 with soft knockdown. People are crazy for thinking Arthur is going to get too good with the changes.

Source material is what prevented Arthur from gaining a proper dash and got him a hard knockdown state plus underpants Arthur.

I am looking at the options and I am for #2 with soft knockdown. People are crazy for thinking Arthur is going to get too good with the changes.

Source material is what prevented Arthur from gaining a proper dash and got him a hard knockdown state plus underpants Arthur.
IDK, the best Arthur player I know things #2 is too good.

And source material did not lead to this problem. Arthur never loses armor on a timer, and he definitely never loses two sets of armor. AFAIK.

Dahbomb

He think it's too good for point Arthur or too good for anchor Arthur?

If he thinks it makes him a beast anchor then people will start snapping him like they should. I need to see more reasoning as to why he would be too good on point.

I mean oustide of XF I am not seeing the issue. He gets to keep using Gold armor to stay in a powered state but if he starts blocking too much he starts losing on the meter gain and gets put in under pants mode if he doesn't tag out.

I need more reasoning on this. I don't think a character should be punished this badly for using a utility hyper. Is he worried people will just use Arthur Morrigan Missiles and just cheese you out?

Edit: If people are still totally against this because of broken Arthur.. then make refresh Gold Armor cost 2 bars.

He think it's too good for point Arthur or too good for anchor Arthur?

If he thinks it makes him a beast anchor then people will start snapping him like they should. I need to see more reasoning as to why he would be too good on point.

I mean oustide of XF I am not seeing the issue. He gets to keep using Gold armor to stay in a powered state but if he starts blocking too much he starts losing on the meter gain and gets put in under pants mode if he doesn't tag out.

I need more reasoning on this. I don't think a character should be punished this badly for using a utility hyper. Is he worried people will just use Arthur Morrigan Missiles and just cheese you out?

Edit: If people are still totally against this because of broken Arthur.. then make refresh Gold Armor cost 2 bars.
He plays point Arthur, so likely that.

Blocking makes you gain meter.

I'll wait to hear from Al_Rikir before I argue for any one perspective, since he's probably the best Arthur out there.

There are concerns that if f.M OTGs and is special cancelable, it will lead to some unintended combos/infinites. Right now, it doesn't feel like an interesting move because the ice arrow OTG is just as good.

The only combo that will change is that you will get trap shot loops without assists or a throw. So maybe an extra 50k on combos that weren't even optimized before and no difference in his better combos. At best. And there would be no infinites, trap shot is techable. I removed OTG because Hawkeye is already a good character and doesn't deserve to be a much better zoner and get lazy combos. But I also had better midscreen coverage with balalaika then.

Ice arrow is universally worse. It's slower, less reliable when it does hit it uses up a ground bounce that otherwise could have been used after a DHC.

Dahbomb

You gain meter but the timer is still going down. If you don't have 1 meter while blocking you are done. Makes opponent actually play against Arthur rather than Doom waiting full screen away from Gold Arthur waiting for timer so he can get in and OTG for full combo.

You gain meter but the timer is still going down. If you don't have 1 meter while blocking you are done. Makes opponent actually play against Arthur rather than Doom waiting full screen away from Gold Arthur waiting for timer so he can get in and OTG for full combo.
It's pretty hard to not get a meter in 1200 frames. People complain about Morrigan gaining meter, and Astral Vision only lasts half as long and isn't as good at hitting people.

Dahbomb

And Morrigan has an air dash, makes projectiles come from behind you and is not punished severely for using a utility hyper.

If you want to keep refresh armor and no hard KD but still think it's too good lower the time of Gold Armor or something.

And before anyone starts complaining about Hawkeye's little x-factor 3 loops going away:

3H xx Poison Shot L XFC jS, H xx Trap Shot, H xx Trap Shot, H xx Trap Shot, H xx Trap Shot, 3HS, jMMHS, Ice Arrow, jMHS, Poison Shot

There, 1,150,000 damage with no hypers or 6M, starts on a hit confirm into x-factor and I literally made up that combo since my last post so it's not even optimized or difficult. Hawkeye is one of those characters where if people spent time to learn his combos they'd realize how dumb his combo damage is for a pure zoning character.

Hawkeye:
*Gimlet hitstun increased; it is now always safe on hit.
*Trick Shot (Violent Fuzz) assist startup time reduced to 37 frames.
*f.M special cancelable; no longer hits OTG.
*Hawkeye now has enough time to OTG opponents after Tag Team Special.
*c.M now always connects after c.L.
*Ragtime Shot (Jack Rose) can now be influenced in its trajectory by holding forward or back after firing it; c.H arrows detonate the bomb early.
*Hawkeye can now wall jump
*j.S is now hyper cancelable.
*Hawkeye may block during active frames of Trick.
*Ice Breaker M now fixed to cause groundbounce on airborne opponents

Assists: Quick Shot (Greyhound), Trick Shot (Violet Fuzz), Ragtime Shot (Kamikaze)
Added one(Ice Breaker M didn't bounce before for some reason) and returned his assists. Also got rid of the hunter shot change. You really don't want that to be untechable. Split the trick thing because air ok by walls didn't really make sense. I think that's good now, we can probably lock Hawkeye.

I changed my mind on the balalaika shift after experimenting with x-factoring 6M. I don't think there's a good way to do it without giving him some really dumb halfscreen blockstrings. Kinda close as it is.

Dahbomb

I really like the Jack Rose change. That bomb was always planted at a weird space on the screen I felt.

Overall I really like the Hawkeye changes.

onionfrog

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72782161]
Hawkeye:
*Gimlet hitstun increased; it is now always safe on hit.
*Trick Shot (Violent Fuzz) assist startup time reduced to 37 frames.
*f.M special cancelable; no longer hits OTG.
*Hawkeye now has enough time to OTG opponents after Tag Team Special.
*c.M now always connects after c.L.
*Ragtime Shot (Jack Rose) can now be influenced in its trajectory by holding forward or back after firing it; c.H arrows detonate the bomb early.
*Hawkeye can now wall jump
*j.S is now hyper cancelable.
*Hawkeye may block during active frames of Trick.
*Ice Breaker M now fixed to cause groundbounce on airborne opponents

Assists: Quick Shot (Greyhound), Trick Shot (Violet Fuzz), Ragtime Shot (Kamikaze)
[/QUOTE]
Looks good. I didn't even realize that ice breaker M doesn't cause a ground bounce on airborne opponents, good change.

I still don't know why we're changing f.M at all.
It doesn't need to be special cancellable and is fine as is currently. It seems like a change being made just for the sake of making a change.

Where's A Pretty Panda? I'd like to hear what he thinks about these Hawkeye changes.

I still don't know why we're changing f.M at all.
It doesn't need to be special cancellable and is fine as is currently. It seems like a change being made just for the sake of making a change.

Because it's better than standing H at the ranges it hits, and I use standing H more than any other move with Hawkeye. And now you can combo after it on standing opponents.

I'll tell you a secret because you seem sad about it.

6M xx Poison Shot OTG

onionfrog

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72784621]Because it's better than standing H at the ranges it hits, and I use standing H more than any other move with Hawkeye. And now you can combo after it on standing opponents.[/QUOTE]
Seems like a change specifically tailored to how you play Hawkeye. I'm not really sure if it is a necessary change.

How does everyone else feel about the f.M change? I know we have more people who play Hawkeye here.

Seems like a change specifically tailored to how you play Hawkeye. I'm not really sure if it is a necessary change.

How does everyone else feel about the f.M change? I know we have more people who play Hawkeye here.

Why are you fighting this? There's no way this is a nerf.

This should be you right now:

oh-boyehqkz.gif

Here are Al_Rikir's feedback. He has been playing Tron and Arthur since Vanilla, he's good at the game, and he made that awesome Arthur combo video that I posted recently. We should take his feedback seriously:

Current Arthur list:

Agree:

*When Gold Armor is on, the input for Gold Armor refreshes the duration.
*Crossbow (Gold Armor) tracking improved slightly.
*Cross Sword is now special-cancelable; air OK.
*Walk speed increased.
*Startup on normals decreased by 2 frames across the board. (Maybe not ALL normals but some of them)
*Fire Bottle (Gold Armor) now has a wider hitbox and more consistently OTGs characters.
*More frame advantage on dp.L counter.

Assists: Dagger Toss, Crossbow, Ax Toss

Unnecessary:

*j.S horizontal hitbox increased slightly; hitstun increased.

Projectile cancelling j.S already gives a ton of frame advantage. Enough to even self-fuzzy. Making j.S better may overpower him considering how good of an overhead it already is.

*f.H now 10 frames startup and has 1 hit of super armor from frames 1-15.

Seems a little overkill. Armor on frame 1 is a little too powerful. It basically means I can option select f.H in your face and either get throw or an armored joust which the other person definitely wont beat. Instead of armor I would suggest projectile invulnerability OR armor during some of its later active frames.

*Arthur now recovers from air and ground throws with enough time to get a full combo from them.

He already does for air throws. Its just hard to combo off of them though. Ground throws I agree with though, he should be able to at least get a j.S OTG or at least time for a setup.

*Shield Deflect now counters low, mid, and high attacks; startup reduced to 3 frames.

I don't agree that it should counter high attacks and three frame startup is way too fast. It basically gives Arthur a reversal that counters everything that also gives him a full combo afterwards. He already has a full invincible DP in Heavenly Slash, a second reversal is giving him too much.

My suggestions:

Buffs:

*More hitstun on all standing and crouching normals. It makes no sense why anti-air s.L wont combo into s.M half the time. The fact that not being able to chain H into 6H after a 6 hit (or so) combo is just bizarre as well.
*Increased speed when in boxers. (He has no armor now! He can move)
*Option to revert to different armor states by spending 1 bar.
*Increased speed of Scythe and recovery. This is to improve his combos and make it a viable projectile similar to a ghetto shield slash.
*Second hit of Hellbound Slash hits overhead. Personally I think it makes sense, but its not totally necessary.
*Increased auto-block frames on s.M or increased startup speed. Its too impractical to use the way it is.

Nerfs:
*Removal of invincibility frames on Level 3 after the dragons stop hitting. This is just so Arthur players stop getting away with blocked Level 3s that go unpunished. If you miss, you die, not have your opponent whiff his normal through your body and not be able to punish you.

Tron Bonne:
*j.H returned to Vanilla status.
*Servbot Takeout can be X-Factor canceled on whiff.
*Gustaff Fire is now upper body invincible.
*Servbot Launcher assist now reaches superjump height.
*Beacon Bomb recovery reduced to 10 frames.
*Bandit Boulder now travels full screen; hitstun increased to allow solo combos off of throws (NOTE: She can already do this, it should be increased hitstun so that she can end any combo with Boulder xx Drill xx Servbot Takeout)

Assists: Gustaff Fire, Bonne Strike H (fully mashed), Servbot Launcher (Tracking)

Unnecessary:
*Servbot Takeout sends servbots onto the screen regardless of whether the beacon hit.

Definitely not, it would just look weird, youre tampering with a classic animation there. For this to work, it should be a different hyper altogether where she sends an army of servbots to just attack you.

My suggestions:
*Reduced recovery on snapback. Its just way too much, her mixup after snapback is terrible.
*Reduced recovery on her ground dash, allowing her to crouch cancel her dash into block or normal almost immediately. This would up her mobility, and could even elevate her an entire tier.
*Servbot Launcher should be separate rekka inputs (Each extra servbot needs another DP motion). Its annoying to accidentally get more Servbots then you wanted by accidentally pressing the button too early.
*Ability to combo after Level 3.

Honestly, Tron is pretty solid for the most part, she doesn't need too much.

And Morrigan has an air dash, makes projectiles come from behind you and is not punished severely for using a utility hyper.

If you want to keep refresh armor and no hard KD but still think it's too good lower the time of Gold Armor or something.
Morrigan has air dashes and projectiles that come out from behind you, and Arthur has medium durability projectiles, homing arrows, and an invincible DP. Arthur has problems in firefights, but Gold Arthur is a dominator.

I just read the Arthur changes and I saw that Gold Bottle assist was changed....

WHAT DA FUCK!!!!!!!!
No one uses Gold Bottle outside of combo videos. And you should read the changes when I first post them. :p

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72784621]Because it's better than standing H at the ranges it hits, and I use standing H more than any other move with Hawkeye. And now you can combo after it on standing opponents.

I'll tell you a secret because you seem sad about it.

6M xx Poison Shot OTG
[/QUOTE]
That's a good secret.

Dahbomb

I feel like if they didn't make f + M special cancelable it was probably for a reason most likely due to it might getting crazy combos. So if it was going to be made special cancelable it had to lose the OTG property. Personally the move doesn't even look like it should OTG and it being special cancelable makes it a much more useful move in the neutral. As far as combos go if you can still do stuff like f + M into Poison shot OTG then that's fine because combos are not removed just made more execution heavy.

Making characters be interesting while having them make sense is good..... and it applies here. It's like when Zero players were upset that the float time and hard knockdown on Buster was nerfed so they got upset at first... then they discovered the power of special cancelable Buster and they forgot all about Vanilla Zero.

onionfrog

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72785836]Why are you fighting this? There's no way this is a nerf.

This should be you right now:

oh-boyehqkz.gif
[/QUOTE]
I'm not saying it would be a nerf, but it still seems like an arbitrary change to me.

But yeah, f.M into poison shot would work, and probably give Hawkeye more damaging combos.

I'm not on the committee so you guys decide whatever you want. I still doubt we will get a patch for this game. Ono was probably trolling us.

Added everything but the assist change. I still think that it's better this way.
Kamikaze is way better, and I've played people that use that assist to good effect.

I'm not saying it would be a nerf, but it still seems like an arbitrary change to me.

But yeah, f.M into poison shot would work, and probably give Hawkeye more damaging combos.

I'm not on the committee so you guys decide whatever you want. I still doubt we will get a patch for this game. Ono was probably trolling us.

Making Hawkeye's zoning more reliable at the range he's weakest is arbitrary to you? Do you use Hawkeye exclusively as an anchor or something? I don't see how a Hawkeye player would miss that. Even the FGTV guys brought it up, and they had far less changes than we do. Most people are worried it'd be too strong, not pointless.

Dahbomb

Why not just keep Bottle and replace Slash with Axe?

I have seen people use Gold bottle assist, shit is pretty good as a lock down. I guess you can improve the start up as an assist so it's better to use outside of combos but the move has really interesting properties I wouldn't like it if he lost it completely.

I didn't read the Arthur changes until now because I was concentrating on Wesker. Until the next batch of characters is released people are free to discuss characters whenever they want.

And I still don't see what's absurd about Gold armor refresh. That shit is supposed to be good, Gold armor holds back Arthur in its current form. Top players don't want to pick him because regular Arthur sucks and Gold armor is too much of a liability they would rather pick Hawkeye because he is far more reliable.

Why not just keep Bottle and replace Slash with Axe?

I have seen people use Gold bottle assist, shit is pretty good as a lock down. I guess you can improve the start up as an assist so it's better to use outside of combos but the move has really interesting properties I wouldn't like it if he lost it completely.

I didn't read the Arthur changes until now because I was concentrating on Wesker. Until the next batch of characters is released people are free to discuss characters whenever they want.

And I still don't see what's absurd about Gold armor refresh. That shit is supposed to be good, Gold armor holds back Arthur in its current form. Top players don't want to pick him because regular Arthur sucks and Gold armor is too much of a liability they would rather pick Hawkeye because he is far more reliable.
I'll go with Gold Armor refresh.

Ax Toss has way better lockdown in Gold Armor, and it pushes back full screen. It's basically a superior version of Rapid Slash. I'll put Fire Bottle back in, though.

Tron changes after reading Rikir's feedback:
Tron Bonne:
*j.H returned to Vanilla status.
*Servbot Takeout can be X-Factor canceled on whiff.
*Gustaff Fire is now upper body invincible.
*Servbot Launcher recovery reduced to 20; assist now reaches superjump height.
*Beacon Bomb recovery reduced to 10 frames.
*Servbot Takeout sends servbots onto the screen regardless of whether the beacon hit.
*Bandit Boulder now travels full screen; hitstun increased to allow solo combos off of throws.
*Ground dash now attack and crouch cancelable.
*Shakedown Mixer now leads to full combos.

Assists: Gustaff Fire, Bonne Strike H (fully mashed), Servbot Launcher (Tracking)

Dahbomb

LOL how you guys gonna incorporate all those Rikir Arthur changes?

I told you guys Arthur needed more than 10 slots.

And let's at least lock in Hawkeye. You guys can debate over the assist but I fully approve the point changes. Only thing I would add on Gimlet is that the projectile becomes more "instant" in that you can't dash out of it.

That Tron snapback change request is totally legit. That snap back has recovery for DAYS.. Abegen can't even get a legit mix up on Phoenix or Vergil after it.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72790881]Damn, I was hoping you'd say the princess so I could say the Ghosts n' Goblins are his delusions about her goth friends :-([/QUOTE]
You still got to say it. ;-)

Is everyone against the Hawkeye assist change? Because I really think it's an improvement.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72790881]Damn, I was hoping you'd say the princess so I could say the Ghosts n' Goblins are his delusions about her goth friends :-(

The princess is his daughter, right? Cause he's the king?[/QUOTE]
You can be a princess and a queen.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72790881]Damn, I was hoping you'd say the princess so I could say the Ghosts n' Goblins are his delusions about her goth friends :-(

The princess is his daughter, right? Cause he's the king?[/QUOTE]
No princess is his waifu, and I think Dante likes him too actually

Dahbomb

Ah I forgot about the universal snapback change.

Oh man now I can snap in characters as Vergil too because his snapback lingers for a long time too.

Arthur gets respect in my book because he fought alongside the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda. They were both pals.

I am 50/50 on the Hawkeye assist change. I have seen people use the current assist, I mean its not godlike but if you already have a projectile assist on the team then its fine. The new assist I am just worried if it might have combo breaking potential. It would be safer to just leave it out.

Those new Arthur changes are very agreeable for me.

Ah I forgot about the universal snapback change.

Oh man now I can snap in characters as Vergil too because his snapback lingers for a long time too.

Arthur gets respect in my book because he fought alongside the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda. They were both pals.

I am 50/50 on the Hawkeye assist change. I have seen people use the current assist, I mean its not godlike but if you already have a projectile assist on the team then its fine. The new assist I am just worried if it might have combo breaking potential. It would be safer to just leave it out.
It adds another superjump-level anti-air to the game, though. That's why I'm big on it.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
It's still a shame arthur got gimped out on all his magic spells in this. Only one he got was the dragon
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72792156]Well he doesn't say "my queen", so I'm assuming she's an... unrequited love?[/QUOTE]
He's sitting in his boxers with her out in an open field relaxing. Take that as you will :lol

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72792446]So unleashing the dragon is a double entendre?[/QUOTE]
Pretty much. Why do you think he's out of breath at the end of it?

Dahbomb

It adds another superjump-level anti-air to the game, though. That's why I'm big on it.
Ragtime sort of already does that although obviously not nearly as good. The move has crazy hit stun too and is sometimes used for swag combos.

If you want to make it absurdly good give it tracking instead of just being confined to one spot on the screen. But only for SJ height.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72792796]I still feel like he's more of a 'sit in a tree in his boxers looking through a window' kinda guy.[/QUOTE]

Nah he's too manly for that.

Dahbomb

Also can we have the revised Hulk and Wesker changes?

And I thought we were discussing between triple Servbot Launcher and tracking Servbot Launcher? I still want that triple launcher, I don't think every anti air assist needs tracking to be decent. Makes the assist more interesting than just "oh look another tracking assist...."

Top Bottom