• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT3| To infinites... and beyond!

Nah he's too manly for that.

039081olpg8.jpg

Look at her face. Whatever he's trying to do, it's not consensual.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72793526]http://abload.de/img/039081olpg8.jpg/IMG]

Look at her face. Whatever he's trying to do, it's not consensual.[/QUOTE]

You are ignoring the one eyed monster in the background that is groping her

You are ignoring the one eyed monster in the background that is groping her
Shuma-Gorath?

Also can we have the revised Hulk and Wesker changes?

And I thought we were discussing between triple Servbot Launcher and tracking Servbot Launcher? I still want that triple launcher, I don't think every anti air assist needs tracking to be decent. Makes the assist more interesting than just "oh look another tracking assist...."
I'm for the tracking assist as another anti-superjump assist. Remember we're trying to create more of those to make HM less appealing.

Wesker:
*Rhino Charge returned to Vanilla status.
*Phantom Dance may no longer cross up.
*Launcher changed to -5 on block.
*Improved counters (specifics?).
*Samurai Edge (Low) prioritizes point characters.
*Jaguar Kick can now be canceled into any special on block.
*Tiger Uppercut L Follow-up Attack now has invincibility from frames 1-22, and is +2 on block; causes a wall bounce.
*Tiger Uppercut M Follow-up Attack now has invincibility from frames 1-25, and is +2 on block.
*Tiger Uppercut H Follow-up Attack now has invincibility from frames 1-23, and is +2 on block.
*Wesker’s in-battle character portrait now shows whether his glasses are on or off.
*Glasses Mechanic? (remove, keep, reformulate?)

Assists: Samurai Edge (Lower Shot), Samurai Edge (Horizontal Fire), Jaguar Dash + Kick

Hulk:
*Ground dash now attack and crouch cancelable.
*Minimum damage scaling on normal and special attacks reduced to 20%.
*f.M gains hyper armor from frames 16-51 when charged.
*Gamma Tornado (all versions) hitbox significantly increased; throws the opponent less far away, allowing for a Gamma Wave L + assist extension as with air throws.
*Gamma Quake startup changed to 6+9; recovery changed to 0; Hulk is now free to move after pounding the ground.

Assists: Gamma Wave H, Gamma Charge H (AA), Gamma Charge H

Dahbomb

You can make Missiles less appealing by nerfing it. :p

Jam Session for example is a great assist and it doesn't use tracking. Most of the current anti airs are bad because they either come out WAY too slow, are hard to combo off of and/or are used in a space that no one wants to hit them at. I think at this point putting a tracking on some sj height assist is starting to make the game more homogenized. I think triple Servbot Launcher is more interesting than tracking Servbot Launcher. It probably won't be as good but if you picked Tron you most likely did for Gustaff or Bonne Strike because both those assists are really good now.

Azure J

I hate Dante/Strider mirrors because I play a very reserved style of Dante/Strider, and I am thinking of the best options for the duo in every situation and preemptively try to counter the options and then they just A2 + teleport.

Even when I win, I am boiling with rage.

The worst is playing someone who uses that shell and gets going off what you described but can't play anchor Strider or parrots the "Strider is ass without X-Factor" meme.

That explains why you like Dante, I guess.

Dante is simultaneously easy and hard at the same time. Nothing about combos or using his tools is hard, the hard part is learning to play fighting games with him.

Dahbomb

On the Wesker changes you can't list "Rhino Charge reverts to Vanilla status". The hyper in Vanilla didn't apply proper scaling, it was like starting a full combo off of it which was why it was a bit too good. Invincibility should be same as Vanilla but scaling post hyper should remain the same as Ultimate.

You can also remove the comment of "improved counters?" because we already did that by making them plus and have better invincibility.

The only other change I would add is cr.H always hitting after cr.M. I know after cr.M you are supposed to do st.H for confirms but during long combos cr.H is unreliable and you have to at times skip it so that you don't run the risk of dropping combos.

/Red Dragon
DO YOU SEE! DO YOU SEE!
See what? Fire Bottle is still in.

On the Wesker changes you can't list "Rhino Charge reverts to Vanilla status". The hyper in Vanilla didn't apply proper scaling, it was like starting a full combo off of it which was why it was a bit too good. Invincibility should be same as Vanilla but scaling post hyper should remain the same as Ultimate.
Done:

Wesker:
*Rhino Charge invincibility returned to Vanilla status.
*Improved counters (specifics?).
*Tiger Uppercut L Follow-up Attack now has invincibility from frames 1-22, and is +2 on block; causes a wall bounce.
*Tiger Uppercut M Follow-up Attack now has invincibility from frames 1-25, and is +2 on block.
*Tiger Uppercut H Follow-up Attack now has invincibility from frames 1-23, and is +2 on block.
*Wesker’s in-battle character portrait now shows whether his glasses are on or off.
*Wesker now receives his glasses buff from Phantom Dance only when it goes to completion.

Assists: Samurai Edge (Lower Shot), Samurai Edge (Horizontal Fire), Jaguar Dash + Kick

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72797361]I'm pretty sure the only one with a goal of doing that lol[/QUOTE]
I'm also the only one with the goal of giving everyone 3 good assists, but it's a good goal.

I'm also the only one with the goal of giving everyone 3 good assists, but it's a good goal.

I'd be more worried about giving assists that can compete than everyone running around with psylocke replacements and stuff flying everywhere. I don't know that swapping M versions with H versions of moves is necessarily a real answer. But we'll look again at the end to see what's going on.

Horseress

Nah man don't wanna make counters too good/easy. The buffs on counters are enough.

It has 15 active frames; the same as Rhino Charge. That's plenty for a counter.

Honestly, this is shaping up to be a Wesker I would play. I've always loved the counter aspect of him.

Ok, I agree. More invincibility is already great for him. And he's definitely turning from a "simple" character to a more complex one, with his counters being actually good

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72798486]I'd be more worried about giving assists that can compete than everyone running around with psylocke replacements and stuff flying everywhere. I don't know that swapping M versions with H versions of moves is necessarily a real answer. But we'll look again at the end to see what's going on.[/QUOTE]
Sometimes it's a real answer, like with Bonne Strike or Berserker Barrage.

Tron Bonne:
*j.H returned to Vanilla status.
*Servbot Takeout can be X-Factor canceled on whiff.
*Gustaff Fire is now upper body invincible.
*Servbot Launcher recovery reduced to 20; assist version fires all 3 Servbots one after another.
*Beacon Bomb recovery reduced to 10 frames.
*Servbot Takeout sends servbots onto the screen regardless of whether the beacon hit.
*Bandit Boulder now travels full screen; hitstun increased to allow solo combos off of throws.
*Ground dash now attack and crouch cancelable.
*Shakedown Mixer now leads to full combos.

Assists: Gustaff Fire, Bonne Strike H (fully mashed), Servbot Launcher

Dahbomb

The only good tracking assist we have added is Storm's. Other than that we added two semi invincible assists (Spire and Gustaff Flame)... which those moves should've been to begin with.

I mean yea I expect going forward we will be seeing stuff like a tracking Purification and more improved Discs of Strange but right now its not too bad.

On Storm if it was like a slower but OTG capable Jam Session that would've been perfectly acceptable as well. But we are definitely going to address this stuff later on and vote on stuff.

The only good tracking assist we have added is Storm's. Other than that we added two semi invincible assists (Spire and Gustaff Flame)... which those moves should've been to begin with.
You haven't been choosing the characters I've messed with the assists a lot on.

Dormammu will get Purification (Tracking), Strange gets Dagger of Denak L, Magneto gets Reverse Polarity, MODOK gets Balloon Bomb H, Nova gets Energy Javelin, Super Skrull has Meteor Smash (Tracking), Trick (Hopscotch) is going to get a buff, Joe will get charged Voomerang, and I was going to give Tron Bonne her tracking Servbot assist, but I decided to go with your idea.

I thought about giving Ryu his dp.S as an assist, since that goes all the way up.

Dahbomb

Energy Javelin to make Strider obsolete.

If Javelin makes it in then there should be no nerf to Vajra.

Wesker:
*Rhino Charge invincibility returned to Vanilla status.
*Cr.H hit box improved so it always hits after Cr.M
Tiger Uppercut M Follow-up Attack now has invincibility from frames 1-25, and is +2 on block.
Tiger Uppercut H Follow-up Attack now has invincibility from frames 1-23, and is +2 on block.
*Glasses mechanic reworked/removed?

There has been no decision on Glasses mechanic.

Energy Javelin to make Strider obsolete.

If Javelin makes it in then there should be no nerf to Vajra.
I'm not going to let Energy Javelin cause a ground bounce. :p And it has worse tracking than Vajra. Much worse.

I'm not sure if I want to nerf Vajra's knockdown anymore. Seeing FChamp smack it consistently on reaction makes me think that Vajra should maybe just get a hitbox nerf so it's easier to punish when someone throws it out unprotected.

Dahbomb

I'm not going to let Energy Javelin cause a ground bounce. :p And it has worse tracking than Vajra. Much worse.
So it's a hard knockdown now? Now you are again buffing the OTG capable characters by giving them yet another assist they can OTG with.

Javelin has worse tracking than Vajra but it's a projectile means it can't be punished in the air and Nova isn't putting himself at risk when used against super jumpers. Plus you have to take into consideration the health differential, Nova is safer to call than Vajra.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Nah man don't wanna make counters too good/easy. The buffs on counters are enough.

I'd make it so that they whiff less. Have the projectile counter move farther.

I thought about giving Ryu his dp.S as an assist, since that goes all the way up.

If you don't give it invincibility or signfiicantly change the startup, that shit is going to get snuffed every time.

Does Wesker really need this? I mean, yeah, I've missed it before, but that was my own timing issue. Making the hitbox larger might make his c.H too good.

Are we ready for the next batch, Dahbomb?

FYI, when you go back and edit your posts with a ton of new content, I usually miss it. I'm not prone to re-checking old posts.

So it's a hard knockdown now? Now you are again buffing the OTG capable characters by giving them yet another assist they can OTG with.

Javelin has worse tracking than Vajra but it's a projectile means it can't be punished in the air and Nova isn't putting himself at risk when used against super jumpers. Plus you have to take into consideration the health differential, Nova is safer to call than Vajra.
I wasn't sure what to make it on hit. Maybe a soft knockdown, maybe just a hit. A ground bounce on a tracking anti-air just seems a bit much.

Protecting Vajra and Energy Javelin are just two different animals. I don't think either one is safer than the other. I can call Strider before tridashing at an opponent and not worry about it, but Nova might get bopped.

If you don't give it invincibility or signfiicantly change the startup, that shit is going to get snuffed every time.
It would share all traits with the point version. Big startup, but 100% invincible and goes all the way to the top.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I am actually going to try and introduce one invincible assist...when the time comes!

Hm, alright. I think people are generally wary of them, though.

Also, Ryu's S.DP only has fully invincible startup + a few active frames. His regular DP has less overall invincibility, but it goes well into the active frames. So, each has different utility. For punishing certain Hypers, like Phantom Dance, regular DP is more reliable, whereas punishing raw Bionic Lancers can be done with S.DP.

Dahbomb

You would have to make the Energy Javelin soft knockdown. Making it hard knockdown would make it simply the best assist to select for Nova and everyone would just use it like a Vajra and put Nova in the back. And Nova's anchor capabilities are solid so people will have no qualms about doing that.

As a soft knockdown it is still an anti super jump assist but it's not crazy to the point where you can call it all day against them with no issues and then get a combo off of them. Having another hard knockdown assist would just create greater disparity but everyone would be able to make use of Javelin to some extent if it was soft knockdown. It would mostly be a zoning option... some people use the Shield and rushdown people would still use the Centurion assist. People can still use Javelin for counter picks and that's what it should remain as.

Nova is simply a better point character than Strider. More health to survive, is not as reliant on meter for damage/utility, easier and better damage, better throw game, powerful mix ups with lockdown assist. If you give him a Strider like assist it would make Strider look really bad in comparison. Strider is almost always going to be played anchor unless you give him substantial buffs to his point game in which case I would be for a nerf to Vajra. Right now Nova and Strider will serve their roles fine enough.. Nova as a point mostly character with some good/decent assists and Strider an anchor character mostly with a great assist.

As far as Ryu's DP as an assist goes... the only way to make it not crazy or completely shit is to just simply use the current DP assist and add the "fireball" animation at the end of it. It's not invincible but it comes out fast enough and will give you nice vertical coverage. I think any assist that has to charge up and then be active is not going to be good unless it has some really obscene ability... people would just pick Gustaff/Spire/Lariat if they want a fast AA assist.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
FYI, when you go back and edit your posts with a ton of new content, I usually miss it. I'm not prone to re-checking old posts.

Gotcha, I'll repeat myself.

I'd make it so Wesker's counters whiff less. Have the projectile counter move farther.

Does Wesker really need this? I mean, yeah, I've missed it before, but that was my own timing issue. Making the hitbox larger might make his c.H too good.

Does anyone care about this?

Gotcha, I'll repeat myself.

I'd make it so Wesker's counters whiff less. Have the projectile counter move farther.

I asked for all this, but I get ignored a lot.

I also asked for a fix on Jump B so it doesn't randomly whiff.

Dahbomb

This is like a quality of life thing. Like extending the vertical hit box on Iron Avenger.

I don't think he "needs" it just like he doesn't "need" to get his launcher nerfed but it would be good to have it.
I asked for all this, but I get ignored a lot.
You were the reason I made the suggestion in the first place. I mean I can definitely live without it.

People even suggested your taunt idea but it just didn't pan out... we aren't ignoring anyone here but if your suggestion isn't brought up again it's probably because it's either too minor or not a good suggestion to begin with. And we are containing changes to 10 per character so we have to choose which ones are the best and most needed.

This is like a quality of life thing. Like extending the vertical hit box on Iron Avenger.

I don't think he "needs" it just like he doesn't "need" to get his launcher nerfed but it would be good to have it.

You were the reason I made the suggestion in the first place. I mean I can definitely live without it.

People even suggested your taunt idea but it just didn't pan out... we aren't ignoring anyone here but if your suggestion isn't brought up again it's probably because it's either too minor or not a good suggestion to begin with. And we are containing changes to 10 per character so we have to choose which ones are the best and most needed.

Yeah, I can live with crH missing, but man that's annoying.

The taunt idea was a happy medium. And a way to get the buff w/o meter for wesker/phoenix players.

Wesker's been my point main since the game came out, so I know him pretty well. It's been Wesker/X/Phoenix for awhile. Needless to say, I haven't been doing as well in tournaments as I used to!

Dahbomb

I would mostly be for the taunt idea but it would essentially reverse the glasses mechanic.

The problem is that Wesker STARTS with the glasses so if you link glasses to buff then he will start with all the buffs. You would have to make an in game exception to the rule that taunts applies the buff despite him putting his glasses on. Still it starts to become more convoluted and unintuitive (which honestly the mechanic already is).

You don't want to give Wesker/Phoenix players a disadvantage but you also don't want to give them an advantage either.

Dahbomb

When are you guys gonna discuss Phoenix? Got some interesting ideas.
We already did. Both of them:

Phoenix:

*Dark Phoenix health drain rate reduced.
*Dark Phoenix feathers now travel 15% farther.
*TK Shot (air) no longer makes Phoenix prone until she lands.
*Only one TK Shot H may be performed per jump unless in flight (as with Trish’s traps).
*New Hyper: Overload; Phoenix loses all health immediately; requires 5 bars, rdp.AA.
*Flight startup reduced to 14 frames.
*f.M reduced to 19 frames.
*Multiple Dark Phoenix characters are now distinguishable on-screen.

Assists: TK Overdrive H, TK Shot H, TK Trap L

Phoenix Wright:

*Evidence now works as follows: meat is only acquired when Wright has red health to recover, bad evidence guarantees that the next evidence found will be good, and bad evidence rate has been reduced in general.
*Thrown evidence now causes dizzy state on hit for 120 frames.
*”M-Maya?!” L appears closer to Wright than before, startup is reduced to 15 frames, and the shield now benefits from damage scaling.
*c.H (Turnabout) now hits low.
*Stance Change reduced to 10 frames (from 20).
*”M-Maya?!” M and H startup reduced to 20 frames.
*Present Evidence and Paperwork air OK.
*Slip-Up startup reduced to 19 frames.
*Dash distance increased by 20%, total dash time unchanged.
*Hitboxes on normals improved slightly.

Assists: “Get em’ Missile!”, Questioning (becomes Objection when appropriate), Press the Witness H

If you have some good suggestions you can make them and if we feel they are good we can add them. Jean at least has some slots that can be filled up although Wright is tapped out.

Dahbomb

Off topic but on the side I have been working on my "patch tier list" just to see get a grasp on the overall game with this new patch. The funny thing is that aside from a few characters there haven't been dramatic changes in tiers.

I personally think Storm and Iron Man got WAY better. More changed than most of the characters here. Of the really low tier characters Ghost Rider, Arthur and Tron went up the most. Almost everyone is about the same, just a single or two slots lower or above than before.

On my tier list there are 6 characters remaining in the lower bracket that still need substantial buffs to be brought to the rest of the cast: Chun Li, Iron Fist, Ryu, Sentinel, Thor, Hsien Ko. Everyone else is like Upper Mid level at least right now.. except Phoenix Wright who I still have as the worst character in the game LOL!

Hawkeye/Vergil/Magneto Tips and Tricks

I think this is one of the stronger Hawkeye teams. Rapid Slash is unquestionably his best assist, and DHC to Vergil lets him get full kill combos from anywhere on the screen. Hawkeye can cover Vergil, he can control the vertical space while rapid slash is covering the ground then follow it up with extra chip damage or confirm into a full combo. The timing is perfect, it pushes your opponent fullscreen and does surprisingly good chip. It's much harder for most characters to approach Hawkeye when he's backed by this assist because any mistake in movement resets the neutral completely in Hawkeye's favor. EMD fills the gaps in Hawkeye's pressure while Vergil is recovering, and adds advanced hitconfirms of off various moves. It also lets him easily continue combos after Poison Shot, as well as adding flexibility into where it's placed in the combo. This is key to exploiting Hawkeye's damage potential. EMD is as or more useful to Vergil as it is Hawkeye, and Magneto has great incoming options as an anchor, as well as top-level neutral and damage potential in x-factor. This team Has pure runaway, safe teleport rushdown and an awesome hybrid character as anchor. It's not difficult to maintain pressure with this team, and you can frustrate your opponents into getting hit without significant tricks.

A lot of people say Strider would be a better anchor than Magneto, and they're not entirely wrong. The vajra assist makes a great counterpick for the teams that do well fighting Hawkeye, but I personally enjoy using Magneto more. Note that the extension timing for Vajra off Poison Shot is much more difficult than EMD, and it doesn't help confirms like EMD does. But it is a much better defensive and zoning assist. Also be aware that if you use Strider over Magneto, you have to be more deliberate with your hyper meter and x-factor usage.

The following is not a complete guide to using my characters, but it's an explanation of some of the unique things that I've come up with that I think people might find useful.

• Hawkeye(poison shot assist)
The important thing with Hawkeye is maintaining about 2/3rds of screen space between you and your opponent. This is where his tools are most effective and you want to be able to confirm into a full kill combo without entering your opponent's zone of offense. One of the most underlooked tools in Hawkeye combos is the placement of Poison Shot. Using it early in a combo then again in a DHC can net you anywhere from 120-180k of bonus unscaled damage! It's entirely possible to get 3 full poison shots in certain combos for an incredible 270k bonus damage! Even Spencer has trouble doing this much unscaled.

Try to avoid backing yourself into the corner wherever possible. Try to maintain a pressure string and use roll arrows or dashes between attacks to keep your position. It's easy to rely on jump back Triple Shot but you'll walk yourself into a mixup where your only defense is jS or standing M. Backing up then using a slide can punish antsy opponents, and you can also use the slide to go underneath them and cancel into a trick arrow to make them block something before dashing away. Don't be afraid to Gimlet DHC Spiral Swords or Devil Trigger if you're feeling the heat.

Here's an example of a good pressure string: H+A1(Rapid Slash) xx Kamikaze, H xx Triple Shot, H + A2(EMD) xx Kamikaze, H xx Jack Rose

Here are the major combos that I work with:

Fullscreen BnB:
H +A1(Rapid Slash) xx Triple Shot, Trap Shot, dash forward H xx Trap Shot, dash forward H xx Trap Shot, dash forward H xx Trap Shot, 2H3HS, jMMHS, A2(EMD), Poison Shot, S, jHS, Poison Shot xx Gimlet
This is going to be how you confirm off of your main zoning tools, it works off of any of his standing QCF arrows as well as Kamikaze. The idea is that you're controlling space while covering Vergil's assist and pushing your opponent fullscreen. Frustrate them until one of your arrows connect and you get to kill them. Corner press sets up an easy DHC to Vergil you can kill most characters without having chipped them before. Does around 950k with an easy Sword loop.

A slightly abreviated version(one less launch):
combo2ucu85.gif

Slide confirm:
3H + A2(EMD) xx Poison Shot, 3HS, jMMHS, 6M, 3H, jMMHS, Poison Shot xx Gimlet
The nice thing about this is that you don't need Rapid Slash assist, so you can add Poison Shot assist after the DHC to Spiral Swords. I recommend adding it relatively late after the swords disappear. Does about a million with DHC.

Level 3 x-factor confirm:
3H xx Poison Shot L XFC jS, H xx Trap Shot, H xx Trap Shot, H xx Trap Shot, H xx Trap Shot, H xx Trap Shot, H xx Trap Shot, 6M, 3HS, jMMHS, Ice Arrow, jMHS, Poison Shot xx Gimlet
This kills the crab. Does about 1.3 million.

If you land a grounded trap shot for whatever reason, you can use H+A2(EMD) to pop them up into the air and go right into a version of the fullscreen combo.

• Vergil(Rapid Slash assist)
I'm no Vergil player so it's better to look elsewhere for help with him, but I would like to make a quick note. I choose Hawkeye's Poison Shot assist not only for unscaled damage, but because it's his best assist for letting him combo off helm breakers without x-factor. He can also use it to add helm breakers in the middle of combos, but only mid screen. To do this, you have to hit your opponent as close to the top of Helm Breaker's hitbox as possible, then dash forwards to push your opponent into the Poison Shot.

• Magneto(EMD assist)
Magneto can kill 2 characters in x-factor 3 without meter, so feel free to use it all up with Hawkeye and Vergil. Magneto can build up his own then kill the last character with Gravity Squeeze if necessary.

Main BnB:
2LLMHS, jH adf jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jH xx Magnetic Blast M, 2HS, jS add, jH, jMH xx Magnetic Blast L, H xx Hyper Grav L, sjH addf jH, HS, jH xx EMD M xx Magnetic Tempest
This is a combination of Alioune's blast loop with a modification from SRK and RayRay's trademark ender. It's a reliable combo that works on any character off of any hit confirm anywhere on screen with minimal adjustments. Note that bigger characters like Sentinel require a slight delay before the second Magnetic Blast or they hit the ground too quickly for the 2H. This combo does about 750-800k depending on how you start it, and about 950k with Gravity Squeeze.

X-factor 1 BnB off a throw:
flight, jS XFC jS, 2MHS, jH adf jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jMH xx Magnetic Blast L, jMH xx Magnetic Blast L, jMH xx Magnetic Blast L, H xx Hyper Grav L, sjH addf jH, H xx Hyper Grav L, HS, jMMHS
This does about a million. Make sure to delay the second jH a bit to get proper height management.

X-factor 3 BnB:
2H XFC 2HS, jH adf jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jMH xx Magnetic Blast L, jH xx Magnetic Blast L, jMH xx Magnetic Blast L, H xx Hyper Grav L, sjH, addf H, H xx Hyper Grav L, H
This is an extremely simple and quick combo that does 1.27 million leaving Magneto with just over 2/3rds of level 3 x-factor remaining.

Every once in a while you'll burn x-factor with Vergil, leaving you with anchor Magneto and little to no meter. Here's a couple resets I've found that have 100% success rate against people when I use them for the first time in a set, from average to top players.

combo into hyper grav L, jL air dash down, jump up air throw.
This one is really confusing since it starts out looking like you're continuing the combo, and you're bouncing around before the throw so your opponent doesn't know what's going on. The jL pops your opponent out without you having to go into recovery animations but keeps them close to the ground. In longer sets you can swap this out with other resets like a fake jump into standing L to catch the tech. This reset is great because you do it extremely late in the combo for a lot of damage.

Throw your opponent out of the corner, plink dash, plink blast over them.
This is an auto-correct crossup on an opponent forced to neutral tech out of the throw. It's not a high damage reset, but sometimes you need that little extra damage on high health characters. In long sets you can swap this out with a towards jump, down back airdash jS to fake the cross up.

Dahbomb

This is a good team. Works in every order and even some what optimized for Vergil on point.

Too bad in the patch you are going to lose the Vergil DHC!

Dahbomb

Going to release the next 4 characters soon so if you have some final suggestions or discussion points bring them up now. Seems like we have pretty much exhausted most major talking points now that we are talking about God's Beard team (although I really like it).

Oh wow I'm late. Well whatever here's my idea anyway. You nerf dark Phoenix a little bit and her xfactor values decrease too. But in return she gets a meter building assist that works just like morrigan. So it's easier to get dark Phoenix but she's less scary in dark form. Idk I thought it was a cool change.

Top Bottom