• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT3| To infinites... and beyond!

Phoenix Wright in Turnabout is an A tier anchor at least, so if you can get him there and then tag him out, it's not a bad idea.

Only if your opponent already blew their X-Factor and you didn't. Anchor Wright even in turnabout mode isn't good. He needs assists to maximize his scariness. His only options alone are to chip, throw+combo, or get lucky with a finger point. Plus characters that can fly away can play a good run away game.

JeTmAn81

Smurfx kumite could be interesting. Points for winning more than 1/5. Or how about his wins vs. the collective wins of 5 opponents...

Sayah

I think that SCRUB Sayah said he wanted to have a grudge match with me. If not, then I retract my statement.

Scrub? How rude to say such a thing to a superior.

I challenge all you Marvel peasants to a grudge match. How will the brave protagonist Sayah overcome the greatest odds? Find out in Season 1 Episode 1 of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (in stores now).

Scrub? How rude to say such a thing to a superior.

I challenge all you Marvel peasants to a grudge match. How will the brave protagonist Sayah overcome the greatest odds? Find out in Season 1 Episode 1 of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (in stores now).
GGs, but the connection is too frustrating to enjoy.

JeTmAn81

Smurf vs Marvel GAF-Live Zero Squad (dat Bleach reference)?

Would be interesting to see, at the least.

If you're up for it, I'd rather see you and Smurf go at it. You two and probably Frantic , SixFortyFive and maybe a couple others seem to be the elite GAF players.

Sayah

GGs, but the connection is too frustrating to enjoy.

I'm hoping it's just today. We had good bars in vanilla so I don't understand why the same isn't holding up in Ultimate.

Anyway, thanks for showing me how good the Strider assist is. Will be picking him up. lol.

So how does Trish/Nemesis/Strider sound as a team?

I'm hoping it's just today. We had good bars in vanilla so I don't understand why the same isn't holding up in Ultimate.

Anyway, thanks for showing me how good the Strider assist is. Will be picking him up. lol.

So how does Trish/Nemesis/Strider sound as a team?
Ultimate has better netcode, too. Vast improvement.

I'd be willing to give it another shot sometime this weekend to see if it's just a bad day.

Strider assist is one of the best in the game, but it especially counters characters like Trish, who spend all their time up in the air.

Trish/Nemesis/Strider could work. It's worth trying, at least.

i'd rather see marvel gaf fight you! see how others deal with spiderman.

Mmm, it's just as well right now. I'd probably get bopped, haven't played in a bit. Slugging through Black Ops 2 MP (it's just okay).

I still have to choose between Buckethead or Respectable Sword Guy. Buckethead gives dat immediate reward, effectiveness, throws, TAC's and damage, but Sword Guy is more versatile and gives me a lot more options as far as approaching a matchup goes -- it would just be massive growing pains T_T. He's clearly a space control guy, but give him a projectile assist and suddenly, a wild Capable Rushdown Character appears. I'm tired of working though...

If X-23 just had a gun or was able to shoot shit, my team would be perfect already -_-;

Azure Jericho vs. the World.
Seconded.

Mmm, it's just as well right now. I'd probably get bopped, haven't played in a bit. Slugging through Black Ops 2 MP (it's just okay).

I still have to choose between Buckethead or Respectable Sword Guy. Buckethead gives dat immediate reward, effectiveness, throws, TAC's and damage, but Sword Guy is more versatile and gives me a lot more options as far as approaching a matchup goes -- it would just be massive growing pains T_T. He's clearly a space control guy, but give him a projectile assist and suddenly, a wild Capable Rushdown Character appears. I'm tired of working though...

If X-23 just had a gun or was able to shoot shit, my team would be perfect already -_-;
I know that "If only my characters had good assists" feeling.

RIP Firebrand/Dormammu/Morrigan.

LakeEarth

Well my first foray online with Nova didn't work out so well. I can do his combos fairly well, I'm just not used to his movement and buttons yet. I kept getting into trouble with j.S, I'm used to that button being a 180 degree swinging move like half the cast.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Wtf there's full versions of these?

S_ryu00_bm_nomip_s_ryu00_bm_nomipout.png

S_hiryu00_bm_nomip_s_hiryu00_bm_nomipout.png

S_wolverine00_bm_nomip_s_wolverine00_bm_nomipout.png

Solune

Sayah

I can play for about 45 mins on PSN if anyone wants to.
Ultimate has better netcode, too. Vast improvement.

I'd be willing to give it another shot sometime this weekend to see if it's just a bad day.

Strider assist is one of the best in the game, but it especially counters characters like Trish, who spend all their time up in the air.

Trish/Nemesis/Strider could work. It's worth trying, at least.

Strider isn't clicking with me. :/
Although, I've found ways to make She-Hulk work even without that crossover glitch so I may just use her.

Only problem is that Trish/Nemesis/She-Hulk doesn't seem like a good team at all. No good assists.

Top Bottom