• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

Posted in the other thread, but IDGAFYOLO

17_aliounetier01.jpg

Alioune's tier list.

DJ pls

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
pretty bad tier list, the top tier is fairly accurate but everything under that is a mess, he underrates way too many characters

alstein

I'm in training mode right now and only his ex slide will work against low shots. All other slides get stuffed. The hakan player will probably end up losing some health just trying to build meter or getting in. If he does get in, Sagat isn't a character that can be bullied very easily.

I don't think theres any move that goes "under" low tiger shot. There are a lot moves that simply go through it because it has projectile invincibility

Rose can slide under low tigers at the right range. I'm pretty sure Coward crouch can avoid low shots also.

PSN being super-shitty tonight, moreso than usual. If PC doesn't fix the issue, I might just pack it up. I can't take bad netcode anymore.

explodet

I have zero?
And the two dudes who were fighting after me are in the 1K range.
I know PPs mean squat, but they're also demonstrably better at the game than I am. :D

Plus I've got work in the morning.

EDIT: Man, that Hugo/Hakan matchup was hilarious, though. Hakan's Ultras look terribad on Hugo.

Onemic

lol is that why you weren't responding to the invites? I respect it. You especially were getting disconnected a lot.

If I didn't respond that meant I was afk :p. I'd at least give you the heads up that I'm not down. If you inv me though and I'm on I'll still play. I'm just done with ranked and I'm not gonna go outta my way to do lobbies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
And the two dudes who were fighting after me are in the 1K range.
I know PPs mean squat, but they're also demonstrably better at the game than I am. :D

Plus I've got work in the morning.

EDIT: Man, that Hugo/Hakan matchup was hilarious, though. Hakan's Ultras look terribad on Hugo.

Grappler vs grappler is always fun. I think Hugo may be my favorite now. He's more fun to play than even Zangief.

SimSimIV

Harald E. Skatvedt @SimSimIV · Jun 4
I think Sim might be the worst character in USF4

I was a head of my time:p Alioune's tier list is probably a little off here and there, but it seems like a pretty accurate list as of now.

think i just played riceeater from here. gg

Are you matty aka matty or something close to that? If yes, those jump back spiral arrows made me extremely salty. That's why I kind of lost it and just started rushing down blindly.

I also have to remember to do Decapre only confirms because my normal hit confirms with 2 light attacks will push her out of cr. MP range unless I'm point blank.

Are you matty aka matty or something close to that? If yes, those jump back spiral arrows made me extremely salty. That's why I kind of lost it and just started rushing down blindly.

I also have to remember to do Decapre only confirms because my normal hit confirms with 2 light attacks will push her out of cr. MP range unless I'm point blank.

yeah that was me! Don't have a ton of matchup experience with Decapre right now so I was extremely terrified of pressuring you cause of the dp... so I was trying to play lame with the spirals lol. It's sad I've been playing online non-stop since release and I've probably played against less than 1/3 of the cast :S

Chairhome

There's no issues upgrading the free SFIVAE from XBL Games with Gold, right? You just lose access if you lapse in gold sub? Gonna upgrade tonight if there's no issues.

Top Bottom