• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

bronson

Ok, in-game on PC. It booted up as windowed 720p. Went to settings, set to 1080p and uh... where's the fullscreen setting?

EDIT: I ended up pressing Alt+ Enter and that worked, but it's really bizarre that there's no visible toggle.

Myn

You guys saying it's unlocked, is this just a pre-load or the actual game is playable now once downloaded?

Seems to be out now... Goddamn now there's no longer a pre-order option. I was supposed to have until the store update tomorrow to mull over it. No pre-order content. :(

No fear! They just removed the digital upgrade option from the USF4 store page. You can still buy it here.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/301660/

Sadly like you said though they don't include the pre-order costumes.

Ok, in-game on PC. It booted up as windowed 720p. Went to settings, set to 1080p and uh... where's the fullscreen setting?

EDIT: I ended up pressing Alt+ Enter and that worked, but it's really bizarre that there's no visible toggle.

You have to go to the config.ini file in your My Documents\Capcom\ssf4 folder and change the fullscreen parameter to on.

Myn

Apparently someone got the SFXT costumes bonus by making an empty folder in this directory:

C:\Users\(YourUserName)\Documents\CAPCOM\SFTK\savedata\

Not sure if it's legit but you guys could try and report back.

EDIT: oops double post :( sorry

Village

Apparently someone got the SFXT costumes bonus by making an empty folder in this directory:

C:\Users\(YourUserName)\Documents\CAPCOM\SFTK\savedata\

Not sure if it's legit but you guys could try and report back.

EDIT: oops double post :( sorry

Oh so its like borderlands 2, cool .

Nuklear

Banned
BibleThump.jpg

cackhyena

Wow, just tried Rolento out in training. First few hits and I'm seeing lag. I don't even get how this shit happens. I'm in training.

Omega

Banned
god damn it capcpom you couldn't even have steam cards. i thought the store page said it would?

I've been in the training room for about an hour and nothing

The Cowboy

Just finished a bit on the updated PC version, liking it a lot - but one issue.

The upload to YouTube system is crap IMO, I just tested it out on a basic match. You have to watch the match to record it, then you have to sit at the upload to YouTube section until its done.

Why on earth didn't they put in a "upload in the background" option?.

Trickster

Jesus, netcode got way worse with Ultra, thanks capcom.....

- Edit, it's really just fucking unacceptable to release product and having it work this shitty. I figured they would fix the issues the appeared after GFWL got removed, not enchance them

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So like the console versions, USF4 looks for SFxTK save data on your PC to unlock the alt 1 outfits for the new characters. I also like that the Ultra update works fine with the character model mods I have installed, which I suppose makes sense.

It's probably better than the PS3 version...

It's been worse from my experience with both. Not to say that this happens with all matches, but I played some rounds where the game straight froze up for several seconds before returning to normal.

That said, it's only the bad matches...on average, it's fine. Ditto for PS3. People complain too much. Bad netcode would be KOF XII. :p

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Kadey what was that song playing on your stream with the lyrics "Listen to my heart beating" ?

Top Bottom