• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

Man, this game still looks GOOD. It's pretty amazing.

I remember way back when Mielke broke the SF4 story on 1up. Amazing effort from the SF team at Capcom. Probably my fav game from the last generation. Or, in the least, the one I continue to play the most.

Kieli

Man, this game still looks GOOD. It's pretty amazing.

I remember way back when Mielke broke the SF4 story on 1up. Amazing effort from the SF team at Capcom. Probably my fav game from the last generation. Or, in the least, the one I continue to play the most.

I don't even mind the chunky aesthetic that puts body-builders to shame. It's just so stylized that you can't hate.

Hit 5th overall for blanka, not that it means anything atm, surprisingly only compliments and gg's, no hatemail yet. The buff to the c.mk is a great buff imo, heavy ball knocking down keeps me from being punished when doing a combo, and fadc upball is pretty nice, feels good not having to commit to a move.

Is no one playing cammy anymore? I haven't seen one yet, lots of rolento's and hugo's.

P.S. Hugo players, you can punish blanka balls! Take advantage of it! I have only came across one hugo so far that would punish ball.

Decapre and this goddamn damage. Jesus.

Didn't know her ex spiral arrow doesn't have height restrictions. You can do it practically on the ground. Looks like a regular spiral arrow, haha.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Who has that Character Select screen OST uploaded somewhere? I keep on hearing it in the Stream.... can't tell if I like it or not.

Spacebar

GG Kadey and Onion. I'm liking Yun and Elena to try out for a while. I mostly played Sagat and Ryu in the past so I think I'm going to switch it up for Ultra. Gotta get back in the lab.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Wait, what? I didn't mean to imply that.

I didn't mean to imply that it was implied! Sorry! I just meant that we wouldn't charge that much as the base price for the TE2 is already established $200 USD (we released one for Killer Instinct and a Mad Catz one for Xbox One).

El Sloth

Banned
Damn, no real interest in a PSN Team Tourney? Right now it's just:

the_log_ride
vulva
hypernima
direct_quote

and me.

Boo, at work :(
What would be a better time? Since it's just five of us, you being the sixth, then there's no real need to be strict with the time. Hell we could even do it right now.

the_log_ride
vulva
hypernima
direct_quote

and me.

What would be a better time? Since it's just five of us, you being the sixth, then there's no real need to be strict with the time. Hell we could even do it right now.
When is it again?

MoxManiac

Hopefully that Ultra stick is reasonably priced. Seems like PS3/PS4/360 compatibility is a great gateway into playing fighters on PS4.

Tansut

the_log_ride
vulva
hypernima
direct_quote

and me.

I'd like to sign up, but I also don't wanna tie up my Friday night in case something else comes up.

Marz

the_log_ride
vulva
hypernima
direct_quote

and me.

Lemme get in on this

I definitely want in on that PSN tourney but I work Fridays so I'm not available.

Speaking of PSN, I played my first online match a few hours ago. Until then I've only played online on 360. My first match I beat a guy with around 500 pp/bp with me at 0 each of course. He sends me hate mail and accuses me of using a alternate account. But besides that I must say I was surprised by how most smooth most of my games were. I played about 6 I think and only one was laggy(and it was pretty bad). And in that one laggy match I faced a T. Hawk who didn't use spire once in the 3 rounds we played. I only tried to play guys with green bars only so hopefully it stays that way if I continue doing that.

Threi

notag
Guys...i have a confession to make

I am....really loving Decapre right now.

Im so ashamed...but it feels so good man

I enjoyed the games shin and black vegeta.

Shin, for your commentary as well a your play.

Black for your divine gat.

Need moar gaf lobbies!

the_log_ride
vulva
hypernima
direct_quote

and me.

I just got home and putting my kids down now. I stink but feel free to add me on psn (MiniBossBattle). I was hoping to play teams with some gaffers.

Pachinko

Well I played a couple hours of this today. I'm not bottom of the barrel shit scrub any more but I think it's safe to say I'm barely 1 level above that. I mean, I can beat the AI on medium when I couldn't really at all before but I still can't manage more then a near victory for even a single round online. It's still a blast to play though. Glad I upgraded, now my next decision concerning this game depends on whether a ps4 version is in the works... I saw the arcade stick thing so I'm thinking yeah , there is one but price is a factor here for sure. I've got a 360 TE stick and I love it (despite not being that good at most fighters) , that stick works on my PC where I could also upgrade to Ultra SF4 if I wanted but it always seems like more people play on console... which would require me to buy a probably 59.99 USF4 PS4 edition as well as another arcade stick for an absurd amount of money (living in canada).

Ugh... decisions decisions.

kirblar

Well I played a couple hours of this today. I'm not bottom of the barrel shit scrub any more but I think it's safe to say I'm barely 1 level above that. I mean, I can beat the AI on medium when I couldn't really at all before but I still can't manage more then a near victory for even a single round online. It's still a blast to play though. Glad I upgraded, now my next decision concerning this game depends on whether a ps4 version is in the works... I saw the arcade stick thing so I'm thinking yeah , there is one but price is a factor here for sure. I've got a 360 TE stick and I love it (despite not being that good at most fighters) , that stick works on my PC where I could also upgrade to Ultra SF4 if I wanted but it always seems like more people play on console... which would require me to buy a probably 59.99 USF4 PS4 edition as well as another arcade stick for an absurd amount of money (living in canada).

Ugh... decisions decisions.
Just wait till after E3 and the announcements before making a stick decision.

the_log_ride
vulva
hypernima
direct_quote

and me.

add me :eek:

Top Bottom