• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiagomnh said:
Bought the new DLC and I still have not tried the new maps... Every time I join one game only the old ones appear. Am I doing something wrong? :lol

Don't worry. I've played over ten matches after getting the DLC and I haven't seen one of them even appear up for voting.

jett

D-Member
So far I LOVE High Rise, it seems the other gaffers I play with hate it though. :lol It's the ultimate map in terms of platforming, it's great. Museum, while pretty, doesn't seem to offer anything interesting, but i haven't played it much to be honest.

BTW I am the only one that's been experiencing framerate issues in co-op after patch 1.07?

Teknoman

jett said:
So far I LOVE High Rise, it seems the other gaffers I play with hate it though. :lol It's the ultimate map in terms of platforming, it's great. Museum, while pretty, doesn't seem to offer anything interesting, but i haven't played it much to be honest.

BTW I am the only one that's been experiencing framerate issues in co-op after patch 1.07?

High rise was awesome the other day, aside from that one trash talking guy :lol Also I like the chopper attack (always like environmental hazards).

Is there a link to a site showing the breakdown of the leveling process? I know it's pretty straight forward but I'd love to see the level brackets since there are so many levels of ppl I run into.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Square Triangle said:
Is there a link to a site showing the breakdown of the leveling process? I know it's pretty straight forward but I'd love to see the level brackets since there are so many levels of ppl I run into.

Hmm... either a lot of people's internet is acting up, or Uncharted 2 is having some problems. Almost every match I was in today had 1-3 people leave. It looked like connection errors most of the time, because they would be walking and then disappear. Not only that, but it appears as not that much people have bought the maps. I believe I have played more of the old maps today than the new ones. With the first DLC, it was the opposite. I hope more people who are regulars buy the maps.

lastinline said:
Hmm... either a lot of people's internet is acting up, or Uncharted 2 is having some problems. Almost every match I was in today had 1-3 people leave. It looked like connection errors most of the time, because they would be walking and then disappear. Not only that, but it appears as not that much people have bought the maps. I believe I have played more of the old maps today than the new ones. With the first DLC, it was the opposite. I hope more people who are regulars buy the maps.

Based on the skins people were using, I was in a lot of them with people who had the new skins but we were on the older DLC maps.

Dedication Through Light said:
Based on the skins people were using, I was in a lot of them with people who had the new skins but we were on the older DLC maps.
Well, I do see a lot of people in the matches I play with the DLC skins, but there are a select few who don't. I'm guessing the select few who don't are the reason why the new maps don't show up much, since they probably don't have the new DLC. Though, really, you can't judge by that, cause maybe the select few who don't have the new skins just didn't like the new skins. Whatever it is, I hope that the new maps come up quicker soon. I really liked how often The Flooded Ruins and The Facility came up with I got the first DLC.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Having a lot of fun with the multiplayer but some of the matchmaking needs to get tweaked based on the number of people in the lobby. What the hell is the point of a 3 v 2 turf war game? :lol

TripOpt55

I didn't get either of the new maps today. I played a couple of hours probably all in Deathmatch DLC matchmaking. Kind of stinks, but I have gotten a lot of money and been playing really well. I think I am about 40,000 or so from level I now. I should be able to get that really quick tomorrow and even make a dent in the next level before the double cash is done.

Jaroof

GG to all I played with tonight.
Ryanardo, AJ, Jett, baird, Broken, vsrobot, CHRP, joe...
and whoever else I forgot :p
Great games.

Levi

Banned
Tonight was the most fun I've had in UC2 since 1.05-- so great to see so many Gaffers on. Also neat to get 150K for one game. :D

CozMick

Banned
Holy Shit, Invalid + Double cash is insane!

Just got to level 52, used Invalid, got 10 kills which earned me $97,000.

I'm in love!:lol

CozMick

Banned
Its nice but my K/D ratio has been getting killed, though its reletively easy to get 15 kills per match.

My K/D was 1.97 until I started playing Plunder.
It's now 1.57

I actually play it as an objective game mode unlike 99% of the population of the Uncharted 2 community which use it as a K/D booster :lol

Also, why am I the only person in the world takes 2-3 shots to die when using Invalid, but when I shoot a guy with it on he takes a full damn clip?

Still, I freekin' love it!

Yeef

Its nice but my K/D ratio has been getting killed, though its reletively easy to get 15 kills per match.
It's easy for me to get 10~15 kills rolling with invalid and half loaded when I'm running solo.

When I'm with a full GAF crew they steal all my kills and I ony get like 7~10 :mad:

VsRobot said:
Tonight was the most fun I've had in UC2 since 1.05-- so great to see so many Gaffers on. Also neat to get 150K for one game. :D

I agree. This game is nearing perfection as far as balance and gameplay is concerned.

I don't agree with your previous comment towards me though. I was genuinely apologizing. I don't know if you misunderstood or what, but seriously.. I apologized for my remarks and had already stated that I'm not one to judge as more often than not, I'm gaming in my spare time.

depward

Can't seem to connect to any games with the new maps... even though my Matchmaking preference is set to DLC. Grr. Hoping to play on the new maps today..

Facism

had some fun games with a few gaffer chaps last night (i'm Live_Feed btw :D).

Really hate the hp reduction, feels like something that would have worked if the game wasn't a lagfest the majority of the time.

Will be jumping on tonight to play with some of my oldschool buds from here. Warning though, i don't have the DLC because i don't like to pay for maps. Hope that will be ok when i eventually jump on.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
lastinline said:
In the last week or so, I can't even log into PSN half the time, and when it does, it usually just drops connection two minutes later. No idea what's going on, never had that problem before. It has made it impossible to even check out what the new maps look like in machinima mode.

jett said:
Wait, I thought there was a new co-op level added with this update?

Been playing since Thursday after buying the DLC and haven't even seen one of the new maps appear for voting. Hell, not even any maps from the last DLC :lol

People are complaining that they are not seeing the new maps but i'm not seeing the OLD maps. I'm starting to forget they even exist. It's always Facility or the 2 new ones.

Lord Error said:

A new co-op arena mode (Siege mode) but no new co-op objective levels as they require new motion capture and voice acting to be recorded. All competitive maps are compatible with co-op arena modes.

brandonh83 said:
Been playing since Thursday after buying the DLC and haven't even seen one of the new maps appear for voting. Hell, not even any maps from the last DLC :lol
Press square while in the multiplayer menu to view your profile and set your Matchmaking setting to DLC.

SuperSonic1305 said:
People are complaining that they are not seeing the new maps but i'm not seeing the OLD maps. I'm starting to forget they even exist. It's always Facility or the 2 new ones.
You can always set your matchmaking back to default if you want to play old maps but I usually get a good balance of old and new.

Irish

Lord Error said:

No, but you can play Co-Op Arena on both of the new maps and they added a new Arena mode called Siege that you can play on any of the Arena maps.

Levi

Banned
MoonsaultSlayer said:
I was genuinely apologizing. I don't know if you misunderstood or what, but seriously.. I apologized for my remarks and had already stated that I'm not one to judge as more often than not, I'm gaming in my spare time.
Maybe that's what you meant, but it is not what you said. Don't apologize that I was offended -- that means nothing, is patronizing and really isn't an apology. It's what you say when you really aren't sorry but are being forced to say something because you got called out. You should have apologized for what you said. Which you still haven't done, btw.

I didn't "misunderstand". Maybe you can accuse me of being too literal, but don't say you genuinely apologized when that is a flat out lie. How hard is it to actually say you're sorry for what you did? Man up and take some fucking personal responsibility.

I'm ready to move on, but I would like to see you stop pretending that "I'm sorry you were offended" is an acceptable response. That's almost more offensive than your original statement.

Kittonwy

Banned
GG lastnight fellow babiez.
Indifferent2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom