• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

You play half the game with your Cintimani stone loadout. You rack up 3-4 stones and use them. Then you switch to a loadout with Eye of Indra, and start fresh with the spending.

So it's like you are able to afford more mysticals and power weapons just by changing loadouts, so it can feel like there is a lot of spam

This is the first time I've heard about this, definitely sounds like something that needs to be changed.

This doesn't seem like a glitch. You're using a new Mystical or Heavy Weapon, it should be at its starting price. It has a different function, after all.

There's a glitch that allows you to use modded Mysticals for the price of vanilla ones.

There's also another glitch that allows you to buy sidecocks without the increased prices.

Can you PM me about this? Also, that makes sense about the singe-player status on the friends list because it seems like it includes everyone who hasn't played the game.

How much you guys think the single player DLC will be? I might buy the DLC/Points bundle since those points are £16 alone and the bundle is £20. I figure it gonna be £12-15.

Hopefully $15 like Left Behind was, but since the Explorer Pack is $25 I'm guessing the DLC will be $20, $5 less than the "Season Pass" like Left Behind was.

I agree that you should get the headshot bonus, but I'm not sure about the down one.

Technically speaking, they never entered a down state... they were instantly KO'ed.

I thought that ND didn't want 1HK KOs in this game... the thing is, the Harbinger felt like a replica of the Mazur, so they had to buff it somehow (not to mention the extra income from UCP, lol).

Personally, I wouldn't mind if the Condor was 1HK down (not KO) and the Spezzoti was 2HK down. They could slightly nerf their RoF to make them feel balanced.

RPG could also use a bigger blast radius... it's a joke compared to the UC2/UC3 RPG.

There's a glitch that allows you to use modded Mysticals for the price of vanilla ones.

There's also another glitch that allows you to buy sidecocks without the increased prices.

Maybe ND will fix them with a Title Update.

I think that means they're on an old Live Update version (i.e. .028 vs .029).

No. 1HK downs are fine. Harbinger is just an exception.

RPG is trash though.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Played a ton last night and this update has been fucking amazing. I hardly encountered people spamming revive stones, or indra's. It was fucking beautiful.

A major step in the right direction. Such a good change. Props, ND.

Now all you have to do is fix matchmaking...

DaciaJC

Gold Member
How about a bigger blast radius & 2 RPG shells per purchase?

While keeping the cost the same? That might even be a bit too much. I'd take one or the other.

On second thought, nah, make it OP as shit so I can get a few more hours' worth of fun out of this game.

Foxxsoxx

While keeping the cost the same? That might even be a bit too much. I'd take one or the other.

On second thought, nah, make it OP as shit so I can get a few more hours' worth of fun out of this game.

I really think it just needs a bigger blast radius. It's great to use when a few guys are bunched up together trying to revive a teammate.

It isn't very practical though considering you can fire it right at them and 9 times out of 10 it just stumbles them.

Harbinger = 4 bullets = 4 potential insta-KOs

China Lake GL = 4 shells = 4 potential downs (stun them and down them with your pistol/rifle)

RPG = 1 shell = just 1 down (if you're lucky enough, since the blast radius is small)

It's one of the weakest power weapons.

Foxxsoxx

Harbinger = 4 bullets = 4 potential insta-KOs

China Lake GL = 4 shells = 4 potential downs (stun them and down them with your pistol/rifle)

RPG = 1 shell = just 1 down (if you're lucky enough, since the blast radius is small)

It's one of the weakest power weapons.

It's for multi''s, that being said yes it totally needs a bigger blast radius and that isn't even arguable. It's weak. That being said though, I think having 2 is really pushing it and would be really annoying over the course of the match, especially if teams use them together.

stryke

Bring back map voting pleeeaaase.

just because sunken ruins is a new map doesn't mean i have to play it every second match.

Bring back map voting pleeeaaase.

just because sunken ruins is a new map doesn't mean i have to play it every second match.
I think they said they don't want to add it because it would increase loading times, but what about removing the (useless) character screen and adding map voting instead?

Nev

Banned
Did they change the speed of the game to be like 10% slower or am I completely mad?

I swear I feel like the long weapon weights tons morw when I aim and everything feels slower.

I late joined a 0-2 Plunder match, I say it's cool, I'm gonna stay and turn around the score.

We lost 1-2, because one fucking idiot took the idol away from our chest and carried it to the middle of the map. He also had the worst score KDR and objective-wise. Fucking frustrating.

Maybe if I had Treasure Bearer/Beast Mode I could compensate for his idiocy... or perhaps ND could compensate late join players with a relic bonus.

Did they change the time of the daily update/new challenge?

Was 5pm UK time previously, I did a challenge leaving 1 slot free yesterday at 4:45pm, but log in today and that slot is still empty.

Did they change the time of the daily update/new challenge?

Was 5pm UK time previously, I did a challenge leaving 1 slot free yesterday at 4:45pm, but log in today and that slot is still empty.

Occasionally they update up to half an hour early, so yesterday's challenge might have already been up when you logged on.

eFKac

My ranked loadout of Cintamani/Indra + grenade + HS39 got nerfed hard.

Played the game a lot and had fun so maybe now's a good moment to drop it.

Zyrox

Had some pretty good matches today. One where I almost got 4k points. Loving the C4 buffs. I was already using C4 before but now I'm compelled to always upgrade it all the way. Max level C4 is amazing. Because of that I ain't even mad Indra got the nerfhammer (I mean it really was a little too good). My other stuff in my loadout didn't get touched so that's good.

Team of camping snipers is impossible to beat with how the lag lets them aim from cover, pop out and headshot you even if you already safe.

Need nerf that hard, shouldn't be able to pre-aim then when scope it goes exactly on target, also need nerf the quick-scope mod because quick-scoping is always lame as hell.

Team of camping snipers is impossible to beat with how the lag lets them aim from cover, pop out and headshot you even if you already safe.

Need nerf that hard, shouldn't be able to pre-aim then when scope it goes exactly on target, also need nerf the quick-scope mod because quick-scoping is always lame as hell.
AK likes quickscoping tho...

Nerfing the white plug makes laggers stronger. Hell, there are even some people who use a sniper with a lagswitch. You see them being "frozen" (aka lagswitch activated) and they shoot you while skipping almost all animation frames (packet loss because of the lagswitch). It also happened in UC3.

AK likes quickscoping tho...

Nerfing the white plug makes laggers stronger. Hell, there are even some people who use a sniper with a lagswitch. You see them being "frozen" (aka lagswitch activated) and they shoot you while skipping almost all animation frames (packet loss because of the lagswitch). It also happened in UC3.

Don't nerf white plug, just kick the tickrate higher and say goodbye to those players, they never gonna spend a penny on ND points anyway with net that shit and them dragging the game down will eventually drive away a whole bunch of players who would actually spend money on points.

Like me, I'm never gonna spend a penny on this shit unless there are drastic improvements soon, and without any changes I'm gonna drop it as a soon as the next BF or whatever releases. Once dropped I'll never return.

Umm, wut?...

I was holding 450 challenges for the weekend to take advantage of the +50%, I had two 450s from tues/wed so I should have gotten a third challenge today; only instead getting an additional one, it replaced one of my 450s with a different one.

It's still worth 450 but it changed from Grenade Downs to AK Downs for no reason.

:l

Nev

Banned
The game is in a much better state now. The indra and cintamani nerfs really changed the whole thing for the better, it's just absurd that they were unnerfed so much time when anyone could see how they broke the game completely.

Poor tryharding parties of indra spammers, get fucked.

The game is in a much better state now. The indra and cintamani nerfs really changed the whole thing for the better, it's just absurd that they were unnerfed so much time when anyone could see how they broke the game completely.

Poor tryharding parties of indra spammers, get fucked.

Still get plenty of them using the loadout trick to buy upgraded at unupgraded prices.

Do revive related perks extend to medpack revives?

Also, this update needs go live, my challenges are using nades, mines and mysticals. I cannot reasonably play without completing them.

Nev

Banned
The lag is getting so absurd it's basically a meme at this point. Three times today I've said to myself "ok I'm dead :)", waiting for it after I get to cover while being shot. I just can predict when I'm gonna get lagkilled by this fucking trash netcode.

"Playstation Plus: Greatness Awaits, 4 The Players" and all that garbage. Basically, pay a paywall so you have P2P and miles worse online services than games with actual 2016 online infraestructures like Valve's or Blizzard's. Which, surprise! Have free online.

Fuck you Sony, unexcusable greedy scammers. Absolutely disgusting, they can't even bother to get dedicated servers for their biggest title.

Fixing their netcode (
optional asymmetric tickrate
) and releasing a F2P client would do wonders for this game, both lag-wise and financial-wise (UCP)...

Btw, my 3 challenges still say 450 relics. What gives?

Ive unlocked all gameplay stuff. Going to stock up for the next dlc and spend some on premium costumes when I hit the dumb wallet cap

Josh378

Funny thing is when after a good game, you congratulate the other team of a good game (which they lost but I did not use a sarcastic tone, I was actually legit telling them it was a well played game vs a party team). One of the guys from the other team told me to lick his asshole. At that point, I told him I was trying to be nice but OK, I'm about to destroy him. So his team decided to join in and said that they all will be looking to target me. So after soo much crap-talking, the game started:

UNcharted.jpg

After the game was over the entire party left before I could say something. Feels soo good!!!

Also, I noticed that after 12:00 midnight, the level of play rises exponentially. All the elites bad-asses log in. I've seen some things that I thought was not possible. Of course I feel like crap at work, but I haven't had this much fun since Uncharted 4 beta late at night.

Top Bottom