• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

Josh378

Uncharted hit box for the one hit kill and the kill from a rope swing is BS. Its too big and need to be smaller. I feel like i can be hit from 15 feet away...geesh!

All trials completed. A few of the crushing sidekicks and mysticals were a pain in the donkey.

Savior and Staff are the hardest by far. Everything else is easy peasy.

I dunno why they made the Savior one so hard where other challenges throw money at you.

It also stinks how AI is actually a detriment to you at times.

Changing subject, all the main characters have tons of alt outfits where there are tons of villains with 1-2 outfits.

I nearly have an alt costume for every character now.

I am so happy I got bunny drake for free.

Please sirs, share some tips for Savior and Staff of Ayar Manco? I can't even beat Staff on Hard--$50 bonus is garbage and you need like 25 kills in 3 minutes. Impossible! For Savior you need like 20 revives on Crushing, also impossible in 3 minutes with AI flanking you. You have to purposely let your teammates die so you can revive them, but then you get torn up!.

Also, how'd you get Bunny Drake for free? Chest?

So after the 1.03 patch, all my Uncharted Points finally showed up, and I CAN confirm they stack. I got 300 each from the Amazon preorder, Best Buy preorder, and Libertalia edition. I totally was expecting to only get one pack of 300 but including the 200 complementary points, I'm sitting on 1100.

Son of a beech (Eddy Raja voice)! I sold my GameStop code because I was told they didn't stack.

kingwingin

they need to increase the ammount of relics they give out. Feels like ill be playing for months before i unlock everything. Then back to square one once the first round of dlc hits.

Finished the single player finally, I realize you could really be a dick if you used (end game spoiler)
Crazy Rafe and the Engarde taunt.

Dr.Sanchez

Neo Member
Man, I just had one of the greatest firefights in a multiplayer shooter. Everyone began throwing smoke grenades, heavies popping up everywhere, grenades being flung at a ridiculous pace, and I managed to live through it(had to record the chaos).

Smoke grenades are really damn good once I learned when to use them; I always max them out first.

zkorejo

So I dont see a point for Ranked TDM at all. Is it just the bragging rights or does it reward the player with something like 1000 relics?

Question: Do the quicker revive perks apply to the healer guy and the medic pack you can throw? If so that could be a fun combo..
Edit: you can upgrade the medic kit in game and improve the time so I guess not:(

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Ugh, the revolver is still terrible. 4 body shots to down when the gun doesn't shoot that fast, has 6 bullets in it's cylinder and reloads really slowly is a joke. Decent bit of recoil too.

The Pistole is beautiful though. That and the Para 45 are two of my favorite guns. Haven't used the Fossa or Raffica extensively though.

zkorejo

Take my answer with a pinch of salt. I am just guessing with the information I have seen.

Yes but I also read the blog post by ND regarding the Ranked TDM mode. They did not mention any rewards so I thought I should ask here just in case. So I am pretty sure there are no rewards as of yet.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Plunder is so broken. It needs so much fixing IMO.

Also, mines are the worst thing ever. Why do they exist in this MP.

zkorejo

The journey is the reward

I am sold.

The thing is, its more of a party/team thing than solo. It doesn't really matter how good you perform consecutively, if your team is bad then there is no point. ND was right, its not for the lone wolves (like myself). If there was a reward of some sort, then maybe I would have made an effort to get in a team.

Haines

Banned
Been giving this mp a good honest shot since release because I thought I would like it.

Can say it is impressing me. I can't really think of anything to say positive about it.

Maybe I just don't have my settings right or haven't found the right mode. Idk.

I think I will keep trying it but it's very possible I drop it for a much more enjoyable mp experience.

f@luS

More than a member.
Just play the iOS game. I got 6750 runes from it and as much drop the trials I got all characters very quickly !

Why is the multiplayer model for basic Nate so off color?
Shirt is blue in the story and model viewer but vibrant green in MP, why even include the France outfit then when they are nearly identical.

they really need to boost relic count for winning and have it be 10 for just completing a match

15 wins to get a single vanity pack? fuck outta here

Top Bottom