• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

Josh378

See, this is what I complain about:

20160527_153425.jpg

Freaking Premades......

So I was madd about it and went off like this next game:

Uncharted_4_A_Thief_s_End_20160527165222.jpg

And ended up Getting this:

20160527_164254.jpg

Now I'm happy....Drakes gun is OP.....

More twisty Nadine please.
Sorry, no twisty Nadine this time. Several other twisty people though!

Off top of my head, these GAF are in the video: brickarts295, SDR-UK, SupremeKai, WarWolf, Jhonny, Somnium, Ryanardo, and of course RaymaN who has yet to be accepted to GAF :p

Wth, i got some challenges worth 375, that's with the 50% boost included. Are there really any challenges that are worth only 250 normally? I never got any that were less than 320 until now. Meanwhile all of the challenges on my nephew's acconunt are worth 600 and more relic points. >:I

zeitgeist

I just got started and noticed that there is no leveling system this time around aside from the ranked section. Is that correct?

If that's the case, what is the cash for in every match? Do I save it up or do I only have it for the match to buy upgrades / mysticals?

WarWolf

I just got started and noticed that there is no leveling system this time around aside from the ranked section. Is that correct?

If that's the case, what is the cash for in every match? Do I save it up or do I only have it for the match to buy upgrades / mysticals?

Spend it all in the match.

Cerberus

Some revives would've won you the game, Josh. :p

In some games, I have more revives than my team and the enemy team combined. It would impossible for me to carry my team and win those 40-38 games without the Cintamani Stone.

But maybe you're working on challenges or unlocks. I've been spending money on shitty heavy weapons instead of Stones so I can unlock the loadout point.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Wth, i got some challenges worth 375, that's with the 50% boost included. Are there really any challenges that are worth only 250 normally? I never got any that were less than 320 until now. Meanwhile all of the challenges on my nephew's acconunt are worth 600 and more relic points. >:I

Yes. You have the option of paying something like 40-50 Relics to switch your daily challenge to one of three others, though. Might be worth doing this weekend, since the difference between 250+50% and the payoff from more rewarding challenges is greater than the initial cost.

Yes. You have the option of paying something like 40-50 Relics to switch your daily challenge to one of three others, though. Might be worth doing this weekend, since the difference between 250+50% and the payoff from more rewarding challenges is greater than the initial cost.

Thanks for the info. Well, that was certainly great timing for them to pop up the first time for me this weekend. I did pay for a new challenge, but the best one was still only worth 480 relic points, and it was for 20 downs with the Mazur. :I

Customization not working for anyone else?

I'm seeing regular amounts and the vanity bundle still cost 150. Not sure what's going on.

the bundles that are on sale are the ND points [microtransactions] ones. the chests are still normal costs, but were never going to be included since they cost relics. otherwise it could cost like 125 for a hero weapon chest.

TripOpt55

Oh man. Just had a 16 down, 0 death game. That felt awesome. I'm not that good... haha. I didn't even realize I hadn't died until the results came up!

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
6 downs/16 KO's and 3 deaths. I feel like such a kill stealer for that one.
Eh, I wouldn't be mad at you or anything. That usually happens when I pick my sniper loadout. As long as I can down them and someone finish the off when I can't, I'm totally ok with it. It's the worst when I down people and even mark them and my team does not get the KO on them.

WaterAstro

6 downs/16 KO's and 3 deaths. I feel like such a kill stealer for that one.

That mechanic is just so great. It's like do you kick the guy, or revive your teammate on the verge of death. There's a risk of someone else coming by and killing both of you and saving his friend, so if you kill the downed guy and let your teammate die...

Man, so many dynamics. Securing kills is definitely important no matter who does it.

Love the online, but the whole hanging from a ledge automatic death, whether you grab or get kicked off the ledge is awful, as is the charged melee. Wish ND would take both of those out of the game.

Love the online, but the whole hanging from a ledge automatic death, whether you grab or get kicked off the ledge is awful, as is the charged melee. Wish ND would take both of those out of the game.

They are some of the best things in the entire multiplayer. They let you to completely reverse the situation when you have low health and you have been put at a disadvantage, like a sort of last chance-techniques. ND totally nailed them.

They pretty much took out everything with this iteration of MP. It's sad.

I'd take the hook and the more mobility any day.

Drencrom

They are some of the best things in the entire multiplayer. They let you to completely reverse the situation when you have low health and you have been put at a disadvantage, like a sort of last chance-techniques. ND totally nailed them.

Agreed. The pull downs, kick offs and the whatever the attack when you fall on top of players with the rope is called (rope kills?) are very circumstantial and makes for satisfying reversals, hilarious/dynamic fights and situations. They are essential to UC MP imo and I love them.

nice vid. Just 1 thing annoyed me, the music was way to loud
Appreciate the feedback. I've been experimenting with how loud things can and can't be. May submit some videos to Uncharted TV after all, in a modified format (such as quieter and royalty free music).

Edit - Now if only I could play some more! Been busy :(

When are more playlists being added? I really enjoy team death match but I want horde mode. Multiplayer is so great and it's a shame no horde mode is available.

Top Bottom