• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

So is grabbing the Idol and guarding it the thing people are doing in Plunder now? Last few matches people just farming kills instead PTO

For that I always change to a loadout with sniper sidekick, grenade launcher and cinntamani stone and bam! begin the "werk it" taunt. sometimes using indra's eternity.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Do revive packs count towards unlocking perks like Helping Hands and Combat Revive, or do I have to do manual revives?

Pretty sure they count, as does the cintamani stone or savior revives. I've got those perks at rank 3 and I sure didn't manually revive for all 100.

Some players sure do get salty when you land a headshot with the LDR. Lot of people rage quit before I KO them. Lined up for the KO in my last game 'Somnium986 KO'd Not found'. At least it counted toward the score. :/

Yl7A9uL.gif

Fucking white plug, man.
This made me burst out laughing. A co-worker caught me and was curious so I had to show him and explain the context. Thanks for the laugh.

Donos

I really really miss servers (i have only played BF4 / Hardline on PS4 and have a long PC FPS history). I know they have cons but ...

Dave_6

Starts: Friday, May 27 at 12:00 PM PT / 8:00 PM CET
Ends: Tuesday, May 31 at 12:00 PM PT / 8:00 PM CET

Oh well, it will be over before I get off work.

SxP

Did they nerf the MP34a? Or have I just started sucking/suffering from bad lag? Cannot seem to get a down with the gun no matter what I try. No one that killed me used it either.

Raxus

Did they nerf the MP34a? Or have I just started sucking/suffering from bad lag? Cannot seem to get a down with the gun no matter what I try. No one that killed me used it either.

I stopped using it for the very same reason. It seems to be a blindfire weapon up there with the xcr but not as good. I could be wrong though I haven't given the weapon a fair shake in some time.

Drencrom

Nope, they haven't tinkered with it. Still good as ever

PSN has been undergoing maintenance for the last hour or so. I just got kicked from a match where I was about to complete my last challenge. I hope they extend the bonus due to the maintenance! It's annoying, I was doing really well too.

Is the Copperhead better than its stats in multiplayer? Because I'm getting played by that thing. Maybe it's just a coincidence but every time I bite it it's due to that weapon.

RS4-

Bonus period is over.

Lol amazing. So I had to get one more down for my challenge which was for 480 relics. Now that the bonus is over, they change the value back to 320.

Good job. I'm glad I finished my previous two challenges after not playing for a week.

Creaking

Is the Copperhead better than its stats in multiplayer? Because I'm getting played by that thing. Maybe it's just a coincidence but every time I bite it it's due to that weapon.

It's hard to judge a weapon by it's stats. You need hands-on use to really get a feel for their strength.

TripOpt55

Ended up staying up late last night playing. Really wanted to finish off my challenges while the bonus relics were available.

I ended up unlocking another LP and the Hunter too. Tried it out again (used it in the beta). Really good in certain situations. I'm really only set on using Indra and Grenade in that section of my loadout. Been switching between power weapons and Sidekicks in a third spot. Not really settled on anything. Still need to unlock the power weapon and pistol LPs.

What boosters do you guys use? I haven't really settled on them either, but I have been using the one that helps heal faster. I don't know if I get enough heals for it to be worth the LPs though (I really do try to heal my teammates though as much as I can... I swear I'm not that guy that ignores downed buddies!). I forget what else I've been using. A few others I have tried.

So damn annoying. Got thrown into a match mid-game and treasure drops never spawned.

Also, I'd really appreciate it if they could give us a solid date for the content drop. "Summer" can mean as far as August, and I'd just like to know if they'll add Team Objective soon. I really miss the objective modes

DaciaJC

Gold Member
What boosters do you guys use? I haven't really settled on them either, but I have been using the one that helps heal faster. I don't know if I get enough heals for it to be worth the LPs though (I really do try to heal my teammates though as much as I can... I swear I'm not that guy that ignores downed buddies!). I forget what else I've been using. A few others I have tried.

Most of my loadouts just use Helping Hand 3 and Cash Drip 2. Reviving teammates 50 percent faster (and to full health!) can be incredibly useful, and the extra money obtained over the course of a match usually means I have at least one Indra's Eternity on hand for whenever the opposing team calls in sidekicks.

Creaking

Ohhh, i could work with that. But i don't want to know how long it would take me to get there.

If you want to get it as fast as possible, use nothing but savior for sidekicks, nothing but the cintamani stone for mysticals (or staff. Staff is cheaper, but cintamani stone gets you two uses per purchase and can be stored up and spammed if need be), nothing but revive-paks or smoke for gear with lots of gear-replenishing boosters (savior will help too), and nothing but the stoner for heavy weapons. Pistols and long guns do however you want. Boosters too; those just happen naturally.

The choices I specified are the cheapest in game or the fastest replenishing, and will generally get you to the LP unlock threshold faster than other methods.

Mr Git

So how do people feel about the hero weapons? I've been trying out Elena's AK for a while now - I require a silencer on every loadout - but not sure that I really notice the faster reload speed, and even so it definitely doesn't seem worth an extra 3 LP.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
So how do people feel about the hero weapons? I've been trying out Elena's AK for a while now - I require a silencer on every loadout - but not sure that I really notice the faster reload speed, and even so it definitely doesn't seem worth an extra 3 LP.

I like Rafe's Spezzotti. Blindfire accuracy plus reload boost. Not really worth 13 LP, though, would be better if it had increased clip capacity instead of slightly faster reloading.

SharkJAW

Drake's MP34a is pretty solid. Accuracy/Blindfire Accuracy makes it pretty versatile. It's a hefty 12 LP, though, and I find myself trying to balance my loadout around it.

I want to give the Copperhead a try but I have to get used to the zoom. Actually, speaking of zoom, why does the scope in of the Bashai provide close to zero magnification? I can't do anything resembling sniping with it unless I'm midrange (or a player makes the terrible mistake of staying still), as the target is too small otherwise. At that point, I may as well use my long gun.

I got the most amazing kill last night.

Someone was swinging right towards me on the rope, as I sprayed them with bullets, the final shot was a headshot resulting in them doing like 5 really fast backflips off the rope and out of the map. I guess it was the angle I shot him at plus the speed of him on the rope.

I saved the footage and it still cracks me up every time I watch it. I wish you guys could see it!

Damerman

i haven't had a chance to use elana's M-30, but i def like the combination of mods that it has, long clip and reload speed would make up for my low percentage hit rates.

Someone was swinging right towards me on the rope, as I sprayed them with bullets, the final shot was a headshot resulting in them doing like 5 really fast backflips off the rope and out of the map. I guess it was the angle I shot him at plus the speed of him on the rope.

I saved the footage and it still cracks me up every time I watch it. I wish you guys could see it!
You should upload it!

Irish

Was this when we were all playing together last night?

Also, you should totally just make a quick google account just for PS4 sharing. That's pretty much all I use mine for.

Was this when we were all playing together last night?

Also, you should totally just make a quick google account just for PS4 sharing. That's pretty much all I use mine for.

Sure was! It happened in the 'River' map.

And I might look into making a Google Account. I really wanna show you guys the footage LOL.

Top Bottom