• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
So apparently Diamond 1 is max rank, once you reach the end of the bar it says MAX. A bit disappointing since I started with gold 1...

So apparently Diamond 1 is max rank, once you reach the end of the bar it says MAX. A bit disappointing since I started with gold 1...

How did you get there with randoms? I'm struggling and keep falling down to plat II and I am always on top of my team. Favoured win is 7 points and if I lose I lose like 30 points. It is such bullshite.

It's testament to how fun the base game is that the multi overall is still fun even with these maps

I want something with the verticality of Yemen from 3. Or the Madagascar outposts in the main game. Why don't we have those

I'm sucking tonight. Lots of blindfire deaths. And what's that gun that kills in 3 rapid shots? Holy shit.

Team of nothing but blindfire right is way way OP holy fuck! 24-0 as I type.

ThisOne

Leaderboards busted for everyone or just me? It says I've played like 1 day and 8 hours but really only played about 4 hours total.

foxbeldin

I'm assuming there's a time limit? This has happened to me once too but it was a drawn out match.

Well there is a time limit but i'd be surprised if we actually reached it because it was a very fast paced match, kills were going fast.
Also that doesn't explain why having the higher score gave us a loss.

TripOpt55

Yeah, i see that now. Thanks for the info. I already unlocked all characters through the Vanity Chest, but i see that you can click on each character and then buy their costumes. Same goes for sidekick skins. Doesnt seem to be any way to buy the taunts or individial items though (i just checked). But in this case, i guess its fair to say its somewhat about the money too, but i dont think that is the only reason.

Yeah, I'd agree, probably more what you are saying, but maybe a bit of both.

Leaderboards busted for everyone or just me? It says I've played like 1 day and 8 hours but really only played about 4 hours total.

Yeah it had me at well over a day after the first time I played.

No, level will just be a symbol of how much you play and give us incentive to have something.
You're kinda missing the point... if ND panders to them, they'll keep asking for more (i.e. level-based instead of ping-based matchmaking). It's not just companies that get greedy. ;)

I don't mind levels, as long as they're private for you and maybe for your friends as well. Don't make them public, or else we'll see matchmaking "complaints" and many lobby quitters. I guess that's why they don't let you see your opponent's loadout/boosters.

You're kinda missing the point... if ND panders to them, they'll keep asking for more (i.e. level-based instead of ping-based matchmaking). It's not just companies that get greedy. ;)

I don't mind levels, as long as they're private for you and maybe for your friends as well. Don't make them public, or else we'll see matchmaking "complaints" and many lobby quitters. I guess that's why they don't let you see your opponent's loadout/boosters.

Yeah the level up thing is a double edge sword for me. I agree with you opinion. Even though is nice to see our progress through levels, people are going to find someway to bitch about being match with higher level players. It always happens, hell I did it a lot with U3/TLOU, although in TLOU it didn't matter much since it really depends on teamwork.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
If they make them private to only yourself, it'd be the best. It would eliminate all the garbage pre lobby quitting that was rampant in past games...

This explains why the free DLC maps/modes strategy is superior profit-wise and pool-wise (win-win):

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-01-rocket-league-has-raised-usd110m-in-sales

I expect an UC4 MP F2P client in 2-3 years from now. There's so many stuff they could add.

Staggered content release is not even a bad thing, since it keeps people interested over a long period of time, instead of releasing a ton of shit all at once and have people burn themselves out.

Liamario

Banned
moneymoneymoneymoney give us money

is why

gk34yOK.gif

nel e nel

So the boosters that give you decreased cost on gear/mysticals/sidekicks/heavy weapons...it looks like you can only have a max of 15? I've been getting drops from the mobile app, but none of them have gone past 15 in the game.

just won a ranked tdm 40-39 after being down 39-32

hahahah

okay ranked tdm is seriously messed up, a friend and I went through 5 matches, I placed higher than him in all 5 and I got put in bronze I and he got placed in Gold III

i feel like i get the same 3 challenges and they just rotate

this is like the 6th time i've gotten get downs with c4 lol

the other ones i usually get is summon some sort of sidekick

and get downs with this pistol

Really need that free for all and classic mode ND. I can't deal with these randoms no more. Literally had a duded right next me who could have easily healed me (we were behind cover), but he was to busy trying to kill a guy who was running away from us and then asshole leaves me to go after him like WTF dude !

Stantron

It's hard enough to carry a team with a gun like the AK, I can't kill fast enough when sniping with the M14 to keep up with dying teammates... but it's my new fun thing to do.

Lvl 3 marking enemies perk (by aiming at them) is super useful. I've been pushing 30 assists in some matches.
Is there a good loadout for the perk that marks enemies only with explosive damage? China Lake maybe? I don't really see how that perk is worth the LP. Seems too situational. If they are damaged by an explosive, good chance they will already be downed.

°°ToMmY°°;205441927 said:
Is anyone else having a problem finding a match right now? Online seems completely bugged...

Yup just logged on, same thing. People on reddit are also reporting problems. Something broke.

I've been searching for my first warm up game for 20 minutes now. I am able to find matches in CoD BO3 without a problem so it shouldn't be an issue with my connection.

What's going on?

Raxus

I've been searching for my first warm up game for 20 minutes now. I am able to find matches in CoD BO3 without a problem so it shouldn't be an issue with my connection.

What's going on?

Something broke server side. They should have it fixed in an hour or two.

Top Bottom