• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

Revven

GENERAL
Update to decrease chances of the idol being duplicated
Update to Network messaging
One-Use Booster chest has been reduced from 150 to 100 Relics
Blindfire reduction for all weapons and mods.
MYSTICALS
Cintamani Stone
In game costs have been altered
Was – $400, $600, $900, & $1,200
Now – $400, $700, $1,050, & $1,400
Full Revive mod from is now $200
Staff of Ayar Manco
Was – $300, $450, $750, $950, & $1,150
Now – $400, $500, $600, $900, & $1,100
Spirit of the Djinn
Loadout Point cost has been changed from 4 to 3
Indra’s Eternity
Fix unlock requirements for the mods
GEAR
Mine
The player can now only have 2 mines deployed at one time (formerly 3)
WEAPONS
Aegis 9mm
Rate of fire decreased
Effective Range decreased
Recoil increased slightly
Jackal
Loadout Point cost removed, weapon is now FREE
Fire rate increased
Reload rate increase
Effective range increased
Spezzotti 12 Gauge
Headshot damage multiplier increased
Loadout Point cost reduced to 5
M14 Custom
MP34a
Reduce max ammo of MP34a from 120 to 90
Mettler M-30
Increase rate of fire
Decrease recoil in and out of scope aim
Raffica
Delay Between shots has been reduced

Oh sweet mamaaaaaa, these kind of changes would take forever to happen in UC3 MP but to have them this fast -- such critical changes -- is immensely appreciated.

I thought the Cintamani Stone was incredibly stupid at its old costs. Glad I wasn't alone and it was changed.

Mettler M-30
Increase rate of fire
Decrease recoil in and out of scope aim

rafe-hotline-bling-gif.gif

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Jackal
Loadout Point cost removed, weapon is now FREE
Fire rate increased
Reload rate increase

Spezzotti 12 Gauge
Headshot damage multiplier increased

The crimes we shall commit together ... pure poetry.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Man, just as I finished doing my challenges and turned it off.

Bummed that they nerfed blindfire, but I'll have to see how bad it was nerfed before any serious moaning. Wise use of cover is often the only way to survive a 2-person assault, and I'm worried that a blindfire nerf will make that nearly impossible.

That Jackal buff looks tight.

No Mazur buff. I guess I'll just not use it.

Don't get why they nerfed the Aegis. It was fine.

Hope the Spezzotti changes make a difference. Personally I thought it's issues were more to do with speed and close range damage than long range effectiveness.

Surprised that they buffed the Raffica. Seemed fine.

Surprised at the Mettler buff too. Maybe the weapon isn't as good as it was in the beta, but I've been using it lately and it seems fine. Already had a pretty beastly ROF. Recoil dampening buff scares me a bit, especially if you consider that stacked with the mod that does the same thing.

MP34a nerf seems weird.

And of course, the Does-Everything-47 is untouched. Reminds me of Kratos in Playstation All Stars.

Haha yea I'd definitely be down for that. I could definitely go for some ranked matches in the future.

Is there a Gaf uncharted community created?
Probably, but not that I'm aware of. On the OP for this thread, though, is a link (when you quote it) to a Google Doc with PSN IDs and GAF usernames for you to grab some friends. My PSN is the same as my name on here, too!

I may have a full match of complete devastation to post. Will find out soon as I go back to editing the next Mobbing Online video :D

Cerberus

Gonna have to be more conservative with my Cintamani usage.

That seems like a big nerf to the Aegis. How good was that pistol compared to the Para?

Creaking

Gonna have to be more conservative with my Cintamani usage.

That seems like a big nerf to the Aegis. How good was that pistol compared to the Para?

It was already a worse version of the Para. Less ammo per clip and more recoil (Para has like none). Don't think it had any strengths over the Para at all, so to see it nerfed further confuses me. I think I was killed by the Aegis maybe once in all my time playing.

I'm cool as long as the Fossa keeps Fossing.

Won't be Fossing as well with the blindfire nerf though.

Revven

Not that great, it has a smaller base clip than the Para and (before the nerf) shot faster than the Para. No idea how it is now but before it was really just a worse alternative if you didn't have the loadout point for a Para. Actually, I guess it might have been better at hipfiring/blindfiring due to its ROF but unless you had the clip size mod it was probably still worse than the Para.

Cerberus

I was fearing those nerfs for the Para because that's still my main weapon.

Maybe people will use Jackal now instead of Aegis because it got buffed and it's free too.

FiggyCal

Banned
The Spezzoti shotgun with 2 attachments is still more expensive than the other weapons.

Also I am NOT happy with the blind fire nerf at all.

Alienous

All of the shotguns are trash.

You'd have more of an impact if you threw sugar at your enemies. They are negative tier weapons.

Creaking

The shotgun is still bad. The Pistole is still the superior shotgun.

Yeah, it's strengths are in the Spezzotti's areas of weakness. Turns out, speed and mobility are better attributes to have on a shotgun in an Uncharted game. And it certainly helps that it downs in the same amount of hits, which it can crank out faster, even with the reload in between. With extended mag, the thing is unbeatable in close quarters unless you're really good at nailing head shots.

All of the shotguns are trash.

You'd have more of an impact if you threw sugar at your enemies. They are negative tier weapons.

Fight me with my Pistole and you'll change your tune.

Creaking

They need a nerf for those guys. They are damn annoying.

Nah, they're like the only sidekick with an appropriate amount of health, and they get fairly pricey.

Bummed about the mine nerf. I love those.

I sort of liked mines until today, where they were absolutely everywhere. 3 guys on both teams had them equipped and were laying em out like Reese's pieces.

FiggyCal

Banned
Yeah, it's strengths are in the Spezzotti's areas of weakness. Turns out, speed and mobility are better attributes to have on a shotgun in an Uncharted game. And it certainly helps that it downs in the same amount of hits, which it can crank out faster, even with the reload in between. With extended mag, the thing is unbeatable in close quarters unless you're really good at nailing head shots.

Fight me with my Pistole and you'll change your tune.

Exactly. They need to make the Spezzoti shoot faster and/or make people go down in 1 hit of you shoot it right. I think developers tend to overestimate how good shotguns are. They got the Pistole just right.

I think there's a glitch for the relics. I don't think I've gotten relics in the entire week for my winnings

i thought I was tripping out for a second but something is definitely haywire. Not sure if it has something to do with the iOS app or something

stryke

Cintamani Stone
Was – $400, $600, $900, & $1,200
Now – $400, $700, $1,050, & $1,400

Shit, it's already hard enough when you're the sole player with cintamani.

Also, I don't see why Aegis needed a nerf.

Good, now folks will have to actually be decent at blindfiring (until Naughty Dog absolutely ruins it like they did in 3)

I will continue to blindfire. Casual blindfire fans can step aside.

Grinchy

Banned
Before I could even bitch about blindfire too much, they fixed it. That's so great. I can't believe how many more encounters I was winning tonight just by aiming my gun while someone flailed around in circles in front of me.

Creaking

And the purpose of this was... ?

I think I was the only one who ever used the damn thing, and I was only doing that to prove I could.

Yeah, really odd. They seem intent on having at least one worthless gun, just because.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
And the purpose of this was... ?

I think I was the only one who ever used the damn thing, and I was only doing that to prove I could.

Yeah, I think I saw it ... twice in however many hours of playtime. Who knows, maybe the notes are meant for the Para instead but they mistakenly wrote Aegis. :p

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Staff of Ayar Manco
Was – $300, $450, $750, $950, & $1,150
Now – $400, $500, $600, $900, & $1,100

Why would you do this to me?

Creaking

The reductions to the Aegis were very minor. It was over performing a bit for a 0 LP weapon.

Well you've got tons of 1 LP pistols that performed even better than the pre-nerf Aegis, and now the difference is even bigger. Why have such a considerable difference between 0 and 1 point?

Top Bottom