• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

I want more load out points but can't bear the thought of using a pistol to get however many kills I need to unlock the LP, same with those ridiculous AI bots.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
It really isn't that bad. Pistol is really good.

Yeah. Pretty much every pistol besides the Jackal and Aegis (which is still not too hard to use, but really is just a worse Para 45) is good. They reload quickly and are consistent in where you can use them, as opposed to long guns which you frequently put away and have to bring back out when climbing or swinging on a rope without the rope master booster.

Raxus

Yeah. Pretty much every pistol besides the Jackal and Aegis (which is still not too hard to use, but really is just a worse Para 45) is good. They reload quickly and are consistent in where you can use them, as opposed to long guns which you frequently put away and have to bring back out when climbing or swinging on a rope without the rope master booster.

As an Aegis user it wasn't that painful to get the last LP when I focused on it. I found unlocking all the heavy weapons to be more of a headache.

Creaking

As an Aegis user it wasn't that painful to get the last LP when I focused on it. I found unlocking all the heavy weapons to be more of a headache.

Don't you only need to unlock up to the Barok to get the heavy weapon LP? I've got all the LPs and don't have anything past the Barok.

Stantron

Seeing someone on twitch and when enemies shoot they glow red through walls. Is this a mixture of boosters?

It's probably the Marking level 3 perk which costs 5 LP. I mentioned it on the previous page. When you aim at an enemy and press R3, that enemy and surrounding buddies will highlight red for a short time.
I think there is also a perk to prevent being marked, so there is a counter.

Raxus

It's probably the Marking level 3 perk which costs 5 LP. I mentioned it on the previous page. When you aim at an enemy and press R3, that enemy and surrounding buddies will highlight red for a short time.
I think there is also a perk to prevent being marked, so there is a counter.

I will note that Ghost perk is glitched in that you aren't shielded from everything marking you for some reason.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I will note that Ghost perk is glitched in that you aren't shielded from everything marking you for some reason.
The ghost perk only makes your sound and charged melee attack super quiet. You're talking about the stealth booster. I forget the booster, but it's the booster that can allow you to mark people while you're down at level 3 that allows you to be spotted even if you have stealth 3.

Creaking

Yep, I just don't play with heavy weapons and hate spending money on something I find useless.

They're definitely the weakest buyables, I think. Rarely ever run into them. I feel like they should have left them as map pickups.

Raxus

The ghost perk only makes your sound and charged melee attack super quiet. You're talking about the stealth booster. I forget the booster, but it's the booster that can allow you to mark people while you're down at level 3 that allows you to be spotted even if you have stealth 3.

Oops I meant stealth 3 not Ghost. It doesn't save you from getting marked by (explosives?) for whatever reason.

Wowbagger

TechMemphis I need people to play with :( been solo for nearly 10 days online...

Sent. Ideally, you'd have requested membership on PS4. I check for requests daily, but don't read this thread religiously. Anyway...

Everyone, there's a PS4 community. Find it by going to Friends -> Communities -> Discover Communities -> Search, and type in "uncharted neogaf".

Maybe something like that could be added to the OP?

The community is pretty dead atm. Would be nice to change that! :) (I wonder if most of the U2 vets who were in the original, spammy message group ever even got the game, lol.)

Keihart

It's hard enough to carry a team with a gun like the AK, I can't kill fast enough when sniping with the M14 to keep up with dying teammates... but it's my new fun thing to do.

Lvl 3 marking enemies perk (by aiming at them) is super useful. I've been pushing 30 assists in some matches.
Is there a good loadout for the perk that marks enemies only with explosive damage? China Lake maybe? I don't really see how that perk is worth the LP. Seems too situational. If they are damaged by an explosive, good chance they will already be downed.

That perk evolves in marking with any damage and outlined marking in lvl 3, is my favorite.

Burning4

Neo Member
My level 1 boosters have been reset. Again. I know I'm not the only one this has been happening to and I really wish ND would fix this bug soon. Granted, I currently have my loadouts set exactly as I want them so as long as I don't change anything I'm fine, but the idea of it is still annoying.

It's hard enough to carry a team with a gun like the AK, I can't kill fast enough when sniping with the M14 to keep up with dying teammates... but it's my new fun thing to do.

Lvl 3 marking enemies perk (by aiming at them) is super useful. I've been pushing 30 assists in some matches.
Is there a good loadout for the perk that marks enemies only with explosive damage? China Lake maybe? I don't really see how that perk is worth the LP. Seems too situational. If they are damaged by an explosive, good chance they will already be downed.

The Mark on Damage perk is useful on higher levels, but you'll have to suffer through the explosive one first. I'd do Mines--cheaper and more useful than the GL.

I've been searching for my first warm up game for 20 minutes now. I am able to find matches in CoD BO3 without a problem so it shouldn't be an issue with my connection.

What's going on?

If it wasn't server issues I was going to say there may not be many people starting the MP anymore.

I want more load out points but can't bear the thought of using a pistol to get however many kills I need to unlock the LP, same with those ridiculous AI bots.

You should definitely max your loadout points because you're putting yourself at a disadvantage otherwise. The Para .45 is fantastic, especially with the Blindfire and Clip Capacity mods (Rafe's Para). Stick it out.

Sent. Ideally, you'd have requested membership on PS4. I check for requests daily, but don't read this thread religiously. Anyway...

Everyone, there's a PS4 community. Find it by going to Friends -> Communities -> Discover Communities -> Search, and type in "uncharted neogaf".

Maybe something like that could be added to the OP?

The community is pretty dead atm. Would be nice to change that! :) (I wonder if most of the U2 vets who were in the original, spammy message group ever even got the game, lol.)

At least half of us did. I still haven't played with you, everlong, or Chrp since launch. WTF.

Whats up GAF, I'd like to get into some coordinated MP matches sometime this weekend, the last MP game I played with GAF peeps was TLOU (PS3 version i believe?) and remember that being a blast - please send me a request or quote me and i'll add you...

My PSN handle is Xx_Supaman_xX

P.s. have also been playing Overwatch with randoms, somehow still managing to have fun but I'm sure its better with coordination. I do have a mic, but don't usually use it considering no one else seems to be using one in pub matches. Eastern Time Zone BTW.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
There's supposed to be a live update later today according to ND that will have some balance fixes.

QTrain

Neo Member
I had to pull myself away from the game today to make sure I left the house on time to visit the folks.

Decided "Okay, just one more game"

Happened to be one of the greatest matches I've ever played and I'm sad I can't continue the hot streak.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NBmVaZfuIEA

The craving to play more is real..

Nice use of Marking.
9610%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20hunter_hearst_helmsley%20nodding%20suit%20wwe.gif

I had to pull myself away from the game today to make sure I left the house on time to visit the folks.

Decided "Okay, just one more game"

Happened to be one of the greatest matches I've ever played and I'm sad I can't continue the hot streak.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NBmVaZfuIEA

The craving to play more is real..
That wasn't half bad, but honestly you and one other guy carried the team. You should play some games with a GAF team :D

N.Domixis

Banned
Mp34a. I've been running around with the default mp34a for weeks now. What are some other useful weapons, I'm getting bored of this load out.

Creaking

Do you get to select the character's weapon or is it something where only that specific character can use it?

They're special modifiers that have two attachments. You get to select them for anyone, but you have to unlock them first, either through grinding downs with the weapon or opening hero weapon chests.

SDR-UK

1.05.019 is an amazing patch update. Finally blindfire is being addressed as well as the rate of fire of a lot of the guns. Maybe people will use something other than the MP34a now.

QTrain

Neo Member
GENERAL
Update to decrease chances of the idol being duplicated
Update to Network messaging
One-Use Booster chest has been reduced from 150 to 100 Relics
Blindfire reduction for all weapons and mods.
MYSTICALS
Cintamani Stone
In game costs have been altered
Was – $400, $600, $900, & $1,200
Now – $400, $700, $1,050, & $1,400
Full Revive mod from is now $200
Staff of Ayar Manco
In game costs have been altered
Was – $300, $450, $750, $950, & $1,150
Now – $400, $500, $600, $900, & $1,100
Spirit of the Djinn
Loadout Point cost has been changed from 4 to 3
Indra’s Eternity
Fix unlock requirements for the mods
GEAR
Mine
The player can now only have 2 mines deployed at one time (formerly 3)
WEAPONS
Aegis 9mm
Rate of fire decreased
Effective Range decreased
Recoil increased slightly
Jackal
Loadout Point cost removed, weapon is now FREE
Fire rate increased
Reload rate increase
Effective range increased
Spezzotti 12 Gauge
Effective range increased
Headshot damage multiplier increased
Loadout Point cost reduced to 5
M14 Custom
Loadout Point cost reduced to 5
MP34a
Reduce max ammo of MP34a from 120 to 90
Mettler M-30
Increase rate of fire
Decrease recoil in and out of scope aim
Raffica
Delay Between shots has been reduced

There's supposed to be a live update later today according to ND that will have some balance fixes.

Just went live.

Lots of changes, info is available upon the welcome screen when you log in.

Edit: or just go back a page and look at the second last post, lol.

Top Bottom