• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

Haines

Banned
Any word on anything new being added.

Put a good chunk of time into the mp to not be very impressed but I'm willing to try anything new they add.

Drencrom

Any word on anything new being added.

Put a good chunk of time into the mp to not be very impressed but I'm willing to try anything new they add.

They said this in their latest MP update: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-4-A-Thief-s-End/Live-Update-019-is-Now-LIVE/td-p/45801163

"We’ll level with you guys about our upcoming DLC and Patch when we’re ready (it’s a doozy!) Until then enjoy the changes below and give us your feedback."

Which makes it seem like DLC and possibly levels are coming in an update later this month or July.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Stoner 63 is garbage. Needs to be a bit stronger to be a viable heavy weapon pick.

I think it's fine considering the LP price. It's strength isn't in damage, but ammo capacity. Especially great when you happen upon 3 people who haven't yet seen you. With most other weapons, you'd have to reload before you could down all 3.

Drencrom

Completely forgot about the roadmap, a bunch of stuff is coming this summer according to it:

eT2ABJ4.jpg

Haines

Banned
They said this in their latest MP update: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-4-A-Thief-s-End/Live-Update-019-is-Now-LIVE/td-p/45801163

"We’ll level with you guys about our upcoming DLC and Patch when we’re ready (it’s a doozy!) Until then enjoy the changes below and give us your feedback."

Which makes it seem like DLC and possibly levels are coming in an update later this month or July.

Hmm
Looks like they have been doing some balance changes since launch but by now everyone will have blown past me in unlocks.

Can't see myself paying for mp dlc either. Not a fan of mp dlc. It's not free is it?

Drencrom

Hmm
Looks like they have been doing some balance changes since launch but by now everyone will have blown past me in unlocks.

Can't see myself paying for mp dlc either. Not a fan of mp dlc. It's not free is it?

Read my post above yours, and yes it's free.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Hmm

It's free. All of it is free. You can buy vanity items with real money, but even those can be earned with relics at a fair rate.

Cluster Hunter

Damaging the hunter causes it to split apart into smaller hunters. Each can grab onto you, the more that grab onto you, the more they slow you down. 4 equals a full choke

Horrible day in ranked today. Bumped down one rank to plat II again and I was almost hitting diamond. Randoms are crap and to make things worse I had to quit a match because work and I lost 53 points... for first offense. That's bullshite.

Horrible day in ranked today. Bumped down one rank to plat II again and I was almost hitting diamond. Randoms are crap and to make things worse I had to quit a match because work and I lost 53 points... for first offense. That's bullshite.
Yeah I pretty much stopped playing Ranked because of the BS placements and the BS randoms.

Tomorrow I'll be playing MP (I'm playing every 3 days to stack up the challenges) if anyone is interested in teaming up to play some rank just message me.
PSN : Same as user.

Mines can be annoying sometimes (especially if you don't use Explosive Awareness), but they give you more opportunities for revives, so I guess it evens out in the end.

Not to mention killing opponents with their own mines as well... ;)

Mines can be annoying sometimes (especially if you don't use Explosive Awareness), but they give you more opportunities for revives, so I guess it evens out in the end.

Not to mention killing opponents with their own mines as well... ;)

Revives expose you to enemies. What are you talking about? Mines are garbage and I say this as a heavy mine user who also uses Explosive Awareness 3 lol.

Fucking White Plug starting up again tonight. I have 4 bars, everyone else has 4 fucking bars. But I keep getting kicked. It doesn't start happening until midway through matches either, so I end up wasting 10 minutes of my time on a game that I don't get to finish.
Sort your shit out Naughty Dog.

Nev

Banned
Fucking White Plug starting up again tonight. I have 4 bars, everyone else has 4 fucking bars. But I keep getting kicked. It doesn't start happening until midway through matches either, so I end up wasting 10 minutes of my time on a game that I don't get to finish.
Sort your shit out Naughty Dog.

I had like 5-10 white plugs during 500 hours of the previous multiplayers, in Uncharted 4 I've had at least one in every match and I've played like 7-10 hours, most of the time ending in 3 plugs + kick out of match.

Do I have to mention that the previous games weren't put behind a paywall? This shit is pathetic. I don't understand how they can justify this scam, Sony can't even put some dedicated servers up for their biggest game. Bunch of crooks.

Josh378

I love the new shot gun buff. I dont play with it, but those who do really give you a real challenge. Finally got used to the pistole hand shotgun build I have and its beast. The only flaw is its ammo count. Ive ran into 4v1 and ended up killing three players only to run out of ammo on the fourth player. You really have to watch for your ammo count.

skelekey

So I've been playing all this time to unlock Desert Drake, only to realize that it doesn't exist. Why? That's my favorite Drake skin. How did France make it in, which is virtually identical to another skin i might add, but not Desert. Am I missing something?

Rated-G

After that latest trailer ND definitely needs to do a PlayStation Heroes pack and Aloy needs to be in.

I'd like them to finish adding in characters from the Uncharted franchise before they do anything like that. I miss Rika, Schafer, Cameraman Jeff, and Pinkerton, I suppose they might as well do Guerro, Draza, and Dante too, but mostly I'd like to see Marisa Chase finally in multiplayer. Especially with there being a lot more villains than heroes currently. Hell, throw Jameson into the mix, maybe Alcazar and the auction girl. Skelzor! (But with audio)

So I've been playing all this time to unlock Desert Drake, only to realize that it doesn't exist. Why? That's my favorite Drake skin. How did France make it in, which is virtually identical to another skin i might add, but not Desert. Am I missing something?

Was he a preorder exclusive or something? Because I've got him and have seen him several times on other people.

SSReborn

It actually does exist, it was a preorder bonus for Amazon. You could also get it in the Libertalia edition.

Desert Drake was a preorder skin, actually.

EDIT: Beaten. It'll probably end up unlockable in some capacity eventually, though.

Alienous

After that latest trailer ND definitely needs to do a PlayStation Heroes pack and Aloy needs to be in.

They really shouldn't. At most I'd be interested in them including Lara Croft, to coincide with the ROTR PS4 release, but considering the voice acting ... eh. I think the best bet is to just keep it Uncharted.

Drencrom

New live update .20 is up

Version [1.05.020]
-Uncharted TV playlist update
-Updated Jackal Hero Weapon LP cost
-Fix Nadine and Sully’s Jackal stat bars
-Fix Nadine’s Mettler M-30 stat bar
-Fix Jackal hero weapon LP costs
-Swapped the Spirit of the Djinn mod order
-One-Use Booster Chest price has been properly adjusted*

Bye, bye Uncharted multiplayer trailer!

Top Bottom