• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

eFKac

Just reached the max rank.

Think that's it for me for now. Will wait for DLC.

Even as smuggly as it sounds I'd like ND to make a league for elite players cause even in Diamond 1, 80% of the time I was #1 in my team with a very good margin above the others.

Party matchmaking is seriously flawed... there are almost no late joins, since solo players are segregated in a different pool. How is this balanced?

People, who lose a lot with randoms, despite their best efforts, you realize you're on gaf, right? Everyone here is cool. Just hit people up.

LooneyLMD on psn.

Edit: comma!

Rajang

Sometimes when I use Indra it takes up to 4 or 5 seconds for it to activate. It's really frustrating when you throw it in the middle of 3 people and they just rush you and it pops after you die...

TripOpt55

Threw together a compliation of rope kills I did because I love them so much. Never really edited toegther a video before, so it may be a little rough. Just made it using Sharefactory. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7WrRLFKWM

Sometimes when I use Indra it takes up to 4 or 5 seconds for it to activate. It's really frustrating when you throw it in the middle of 3 people and they just rush you and it pops after you die...

This is one thing that will get me furious during multiplayer. It can really screw you over when there is a delay. Then I'm halfway across the map when I respawn and can't even take advantage of the thing.

p4sxHku.jpg

What the hell...?

Time probably ran out with you guys ahead by 1, but a final kill still happened at the 0 mark.

"Mobbin' Online 5" is up at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoijR5CwN0c with Somnium, Ryanardo, Bam, etc.

Shows off some of the ridiculous laggy strangeness, a weird glitch where Ray's gun faced sideways from where he was shooting, and some rope-melee goodness.

Also, 15 seconds in you can see I get 2 grenade downs and a mine bonus, but my challenge count didn't increase whatsoever that match for grenade downs :(

Grinchy

Banned
Also, 15 seconds in you can see I get 2 grenade downs and a mine bonus, but my challenge count didn't increase whatsoever that match for grenade downs :(

Yeah I just had this happen to me tonight with the 3-shot burst pistol challenge. I got 4 downs in a match and when it ended, the challenge counted zero. The gun's progression counted all the downs, though. Just an odd little bug, I guess.

I was thinking about an alternative to the classic mode issue ND said whereby because there's no weapon pick up code meaning they can't do it.

I was thinking what if they instead had pre-made loadouts and for the power weapons have them only purchasable by money. The twist would be the treasure you pick up would be the exact amount of money needed and to keep it that way, everything else in game wouldn't give you money e.g. kills, assists, downs etc. So you'd for instance still have that "fight" for a treasure location and then once someone gets it, they'd have the money needed to buy the power weapon. The power weapon would change for the pre-made loadouts depending on what map is loaded so it'd make sense. Have the china lake money treasure in the middle of the map on Jungle etc.

The other treasure locations would have money to upgrade gear. Idk something like that i guess.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Posted on their forums

New custom game options and the ability to rename your custom loadouts is coming!

Custom games zzzzzz

Edit

Blog post

Our first Multiplayer DLC release and next major update to Uncharted 4 Multiplayer will be released on Wednesday, June 29 – next week. This update will mark the first content release in the Multiplayer Roadmap we revealed before launch. If you’re an owner of the Triple Pack, this release will also include the items for MP Pack #1.

One free map, boosters, taunts, new skins....the communities big requested feature aka levels, ranked TDM fixes.

One (1) free map? WTF, i was expecting at least 2, hoping for 4! I'm already sick of playing these. Minimum effort. Those 50+ skins and 100+ vanity items though!

New custom game options and the ability to rename your custom loadouts is coming!

That's something at least, should've been there from the beginning.

Edit: OK, that was a bit of a kneejerk reaction. I take it there will be more updates this summer, since a new mode and cinema mode are also announced for summer, so i guess they're gonna trickle out any new maps one by one. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Are weapon skins not supposed to work on character weapons? Or is it just me?
I'm using Sam's Para with the glowing green skin and it doesn't show at all.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Dang, I was expecting more than just one map (seriously, how long has this multiplayer been in development for?)

Still, nice to know my 10,000+ saved relics will soon find use.

N.Domixis

Banned
I'm getting worried about the comment on making sure you rank up now. When I first played I played 5 matches and started at Gold 3. I though it went bronze, silver, gold, pt, diamond?

I am at gold 1 0/100. Freaking out right now. What if its a special item or a trophy for D1. And after the update it becomes impossible to get.

Right now I have played solo and have been lucky to win most matches. Whats the best way to continue? Solo or party up? If I party would it be tougher since I read it matches parties against parties? Also what happens if you continue to lose and lose, I lost -6 points once.
tumblr_lp6dxkNWQs1qk21ea.gif

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
^ Man, I'm not even going to bother. I cannot go tryhard that long and come away feeling good about myself.

Each hero has its own camo for their weapons.

Do you happen to know if they're unique, or just presets? Unique colors, maybe?

Is it me or are there more cheaters and people playing unfairly nowadays? In three days playing i met one guy glitching the map and sniping all the players, a guy in our team hiding and letting the other team win.

There should really be a report system integrated into this game, i don't know how to report them...

Just got this game.

The multiplayer is pretty fun actually.

I was wondering one thing though, I pretty sure I'm not subscribed to PS+ but I can still play online. That's not normal is it ?

Top Bottom