• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End |OT| You're gonna miss this ass

Bought . Can't wait to jump into my first ever uncharted game , loved the multi beta as well so can't wait to jump back in there as well.

jwk94

Sounds amazing think I will played this mode alot.
And this reminded me of the small caveat: while each challenge has three difficulties (moderate, hard, crushing), they can only be played once for a reward (50,100,150 relics), but you can replay em again and again for fun. I'm not sure if you can play them with a party though. I didn't have anyone to test that out with today so I can't say.

xviper

The MP maps are fucking awesome.

Ranked match.

the ranked team deathmatch playlist is like Halo 5's skill based level, gold silver and those things, i'm talking about the normal XP ranking system that was in the beta, what happened to it in the full game?

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Hope they show a NEO mode for UC4 at E3.

Battlefield 1
Uncharted 4
Ratchet and Clank
No Mans Sky
Killzone 2 Remastered
God of War 4

All shown with NEO Modes.

Hnnnng.

VanWinkle

My brother randomly messaged me just now :(

Uncharted4stuff.png

prag16

Banned
Why the Chloe quote in the title when Chloe won't even appear outside of the multiplayer... :(

Chloe isn't in the main game... right?

Amazon just notified me that it's shipped. I shouldn't be excited since I dislike all three previous Uncharteds, but that MP beta was friggin fun and I'm super stoked for Druckmann's Uncharted. Oh lawrd it's gonna be glorious

For the MP fans out there:

-Can you tell me the one use boosters?
-Can you tell me the mystical upgrades for each mystical?

Thank you

cyber_ninja

Just finished the first chapter, what a game wow. Amazing graphics, atmosphere and tight controls. I like the soundtrack as well. Bad part is that I gotta go to bed :-(.

Wow it's really jarring going from multiplayer back to campaign. The switch from 60fps to 30fps is hugely noticeable. Took a few minutes to readjust

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Just realized my Amazon order was going to go to my old address. Cancelled it and now I'm buying digitally lmao oh well just lost ~17 bucks.

I can't wait till you guys get through
Madagascar
. One of the most intense sequences I've played in a video game in that area. Holy shit.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Bought . Can't wait to jump into my first ever uncharted game , loved the multi beta as well so can't wait to jump back in there as well.

Why not play through the ND collection first?

You'll have no real idea what is going on, and the big moments will have no real impact for you.

Like watching The Return of The King and never seeing the first 2 movies.

Oh wow this is like... really fucking good. I was just playing 3 today and coming straight to 4 it's astounding how much better the gunplay, movement, and climbing are. They've learned so much since 3. And christ alive does it ever look good. I cannot wait to really dig into it tomorrow.

Reule

Anyone have problems with store? Redeemed my code for MP DLC and it went through but the confirmation screen was blue screen. DLC says installed so I don't know.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
I got the pricing error from back in January 2015. $43.

Me too, I think Amazon purposely delayed shipment of the priced error UC4 (many gaffer here who peordered have receive no shipping confirmation) while my friend who preorder last Friday (full price) got email shipping confirmation on Monday. I called CS and and they told me they can expedited the shipping and I could get on Thursdays the 12th (with shipping cost). I told her no, cancel my order and get it at Best Buy with GCU.

M.W.

Me too, I think Amazon purposely delayed shipment of the priced error UC4 (many gaffer here who peordered have receive no shipping confirmation) while my friend who preorder last Friday (full price) got email shipping confirmation on Monday. I called CS and and they told me they can expedited the shipping and I could get on Thursdays the 12th (with shipping cost). I told her no, cancel my order and get it at Best Buy with GCU.

Well, mine is coming tomorrow. I guess I got lucky. Sorry.

Top Bottom