• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End |OT| You're gonna miss this ass

This game is unbelievable!

I can't believe the opening, and I feel I'm not even through with it yet.....

Jesus Christ what a feat of engineering this game is!

The Lamp

Man,
Madagascar
chapter is so long. haven't finished and I spent like an hour on it.

I love it for that.

That's honestly what made it my least favorite part of the game. It's mostly long, boring wandering.

The pacing is much better in other chapters IMO

silva1991

That's honestly what made it my least favorite part of the game. It's mostly long, boring wandering.

The pacing is much better in other chapters IMO

Your opinion is very understandable

I just loved how well crafted and breathtaking that map is and didn't want it to end.

VanWinkle

I'm still so disappointed at how barebones the MP component is at launch. I'll be heartbroken if they only add one more competitive mode like their roadmap image suggests.

Mirrintu

Neo Member
I am so pumped for this game I can't believe I have to wait for tomorrow. I feel like I should have taken a few days off work it is going to have it luring over me all day lol.

Kalentan

Anyone know how to put camos' on guns in the MP? There seems to be no option to.

Edit: Oh I see... It's in the customization menu, not the loadout menu.

xviper

So wtf happened to the ranks in multiplayer ?? they added ranks in the beta but in the full game they removed it WTF, why would they do that ?? did they say anything about adding the ranks back ??

jwk94

I'm still so disappointed at how barebones the MP component is at launch. I'll be heartbroken if they only add one more competitive mode like their roadmap image suggests.
Go play some of the Trials. I've been doing that on and off alll day. Loving the hell out of them. If co-op is anything like Trials, I'm gonna have a lot of fun this fall.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Hard difficulty is hard :s Also kinda find it difficult to aim properly, lots of recoil. Reached chapter 7 and enjoying it a lot so far.

nib95

Banned
Does anyone know if the aim assist settings from the menu affect multiplayer as well? Or just single player? I've turned mine off, but I obviously don't want to be disadvantaged in actual online play.

jwk94

Ah so that mode is good then?

Yep! As someone else said, it's basically MP against bots with objectives. It's a great way to get a grasp on the new mechanics and all the new MP stuff they've added since each objective is basically an intro to the items. Best part is that you get to oggle at the fantastic animations. I can't get over the fact that enemies stumble as you shoot their legs or they grasp at a wall if you're firing at them.

etrain911

I'm curious about something. Are the treasures in this one more like the collectibles in The Last of Us and Golden Abyss where there are little descriptions and history and context added to them or are they more visual like in 1, 2, and 3?

Trace

Banned
I'm curious about something. Are the treasures in this one more like the collectibles in The Last of Us and Golden Abyss where there are little descriptions and history and context added to them or are they more visual like in 1, 2, and 3?

Visual.

Just arrived at my door a few minutes ago. Plopped disc in and greeted with 5gb update. >_< My internet speed is at a crawl right now and will take me at least a day to download. Please tell me that i'm not missing out on some major performance improvements if i just start the single player now.

jwk94

Unforunately, treasures are just visual things. Journal pieces are your descriptive stuff and they're great.

They're visual like the Firefly Pendants, there are lots of notes and journal entries that you can find though, and a lot of optional conversations.

Robiin

I don't want to go to work... and the sun is shining already (6.45 am) and today will be the hottest day of the year so far (I live in Scandinavia where we had a few days of snow like two weeks ago). So my girlfriend will definitely find a way to keep me out of the house even after I come home. Man I am so hyped by everyone's impressions I just want to play!

Loudninja

Yep! As someone else said, it's basically MP against bots with objectives. It's a great way to get a grasp on the new mechanics and all the new MP stuff they've added since each objective is basically an intro to the items. Best part is that you get to oggle at the fantastic animations. I can't get over the fact that enemies stumble as you shoot their legs or they grasp at a wall if you're firing at them.
Sounds amazing think I will played this mode alot.

Top Bottom