• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers in ebay listings?? What's next?? Elevator music spoilers??

"You are now on floor.. Five CHAPTERS INTO UNCHARTED 4 YOU MEET VENOM DRAKE AND BIRDMAN!!"

FelipeMGM

Didnt really mind the spoileric pic. Major thing that came to my mind is ''Jesus this games looks amazing even from a picture taken of the TV''

Salz01

Damnit. I have to wait two weeks to play and now I'm thinking about not coming to neo gaf in order to avoid spoilers. This will be worse than avoiding TFA spoilers

Hoo-doo

Banned
Didnt really mind the spoileric pic. Major thing that came to my mind is ''Jesus this games looks amazing even from a picture taken of the TV''

It's just a screengrab of a random cutscene with zero context. Hardly a spoiler and i've played all the previous games.

People really go trigger happy with calling stuff a spoiler these days.

zsynqx

It's just a screengrab of a random cutscene with zero context. Hardly a spoiler and i've played all the previous games.

People really go trigger happy with calling stuff a spoiler these days.

It is a spoiler. What you see in the image has pretty big implications.

Venom.

This 'rumor' comes from an image spread by a French magazine. They said it was not accurate on their facebook page.

Cheers. If it isn't this early Sony might be thinking of bringing it forward to make sure the first reviews are from official media not Joe Public. But now the game is in the wild the reveals will be out there. I remember with Star Wars VII gits were posting spoilers everywhere including unrelated tweets.

Living in the middle-east here, trying to contact any retailer. The nearest one is like 10 mins away.
Also thanks for the warning, It's going to be really fucking hard to avoid spoilers.

HardRojo

Ok, I can now 100% confirm the game is in the wild here in Peru.

nyCdjni.jpg

Gurish

I dunno man, I'd blame it on the specific retailers who tried to sell it early.

Everyone else got the memo, they just seemed to ignore it.

No, this shit always happens when a game is finished and in retails, it's Sony's fault for holding hostage a finished product.

Looks like they simply pushed the release date so Ratchet gets more attention. There is no other reason for stores to have copies 2 weeks early.

HardRojo

Did you buy it or it's your friend's copy?
Friend's copy, and actually about 5 of my friends already have a copy now. I would get it today but I don't have much time to be honest, so maybe I'll just get it during the weekend or early next week.

Got a hold of my kinda local store and they said they will be hopefully receiving copies this weekend. Knowing them they most likely won't get it until middle of next week as they usually do. If they do get it that late I will just wait it out and get it from BB have about $30 in rewards there anyways on top of the 20% discount.

dt2

Banned
Well...since it's out...any (unspoilery) impressions from anyone who has it? Any indication of a coop multiplayer mode (I know multiplayer doesn't work right now but maybe there's something on the menu)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom