• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude on Reddit said there's no Nate Theme 4.0 playing in the Menu :(
WHY ND.
ScrBb9X.png

Maybe after you beat the game the theme will play over the menu, kinda like how last of us added Ellie's knife to the screen after you beat it

You do realise the theme is still in the game

Yes but as much as I love TLOU, this is something that Uncharted was known for and didn't need to be changed. I mean it's the signature of the series.
Maybe after you beat the game the theme will play over the menu, kinda like how last of us added Ellie's knife to the screen after you beat it

What the? I didn't know that,you just blew my mind. How the fuck did I miss this ?

Alienous

Everyone that has a copy is afraid to go to multiplayer and tell us what's in it -__________-

Apparently it's greyed out on the menu. Maybe the game connects to the servers in the background, and they're just not up.

I'm interested in hearing about that more than the SP. I know the SP will be good.

AKyemeni

Apparently it's greyed out on the menu. Maybe the game connects to the servers in the background, and they're just not up.

I'm interested in hearing about that more than the SP. I know the SP will be good.

It was greyed out before the day 1 patch. It should be selectable now.

Wasn't it rumored that multiplayer is a separate download?

Rated-G

Yeah, but it ain't in the main menu. That's disappointing.

Glad I'm not the only one disappointed by this. I love firing up an Uncharted game and singing along.

"You're abouut too plaaaaayyy UN CHAR TEED - wiiiith our heroes Nathan Draakke... (And Victor Sullivan)"

Like a tradition at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom