• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted |OT|

Ploid 3.0

Haha BruceLeeRoy's detailed play by play sounds awesome. We're playing cutscenes already. God of war is going to be mind boggling, hopefully. Time to play the demo again!

yeah, Im really loving the set pieces....and Im not usually a fan of these type of games.

Honestly, if Ive played and completed the demo several times...how long is my play through going to be of the final game. Ill probably complete it on crushing as well...actually, it is guarenteed...

Kittonwy

Banned
Ploid 3.0 said:
Haha BruceLeeRoy's detailed play by play sounds awesome. We're playing cutscenes already. God of war is going to be mind boggling, hopefully. Time to play the demo again!

The best part is you can do cool shit without having the developer make it some sort of lame-ass QTE, how you approach it is going to affect how everything plays out, you can make it as afw as you want it to be. >:|

duk

Banned
i really like how naughty dog made Drake super METROSEXUAL, he has his shirt tucked in the front by the belt buckle. :lol

mauaus

This game cant come soon enough... cancelled my AC preorder for this one (and now im banging my head on the table because i still want AC :()

mauaus said:
This game cant come soon enough... cancelled my AC preorder for this one (and now im banging my head on the table because i still want AC :()

Dude play the good games first and then once their is some breathing room play the games people cant decide are utter crap or fantastic.

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Let this game come out on friday so I can play it all weekend.

nelsonroyale said:
Im not sure anybody did, excepting crysis

Yeah Crysis is the only game and being that you have to get doc brown to pick you up a new computer to play it I think it firmly puts Uncharted as the best looking game.

Oh I am playing through R&C on challenge and my god that game still looks so incredible that level where your on the
falling comet
or whatever is so gorgeous.

Steroyd said:
WTF! First the Ratchet and Clank thread now the Uncharted thread of all places.

Spoiler that shit! :mad:

OOPS sorry about that man.

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
BruceLeeRoy said:
Yeah Crysis is the only game and being that you have to get doc brown to pick you up a new computer to play it I think it firmly puts Uncharted as the best looking game.

Oh I am playing through R&C on challenge and my god that game still looks so incredible that level where your on the
falling comet
or whatever is so gorgeous.

OOPS sorry about that man.

:lol :lol :lol 1.21 Jiggawatts!!!!! For reals...

maybe this has already been discussed to death...

but if this game was M-rated do you think it would have got higher ratings? for the ratings that aren't nines?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
djtortilla said:
maybe this has already been discussed to death...

but if this game was M-rated do you think it would have got higher ratings? for the ratings that aren't nines?
No idea, but I don't really understand how this game got through with T rating to being with. It's pretty violent, you're shooting/beating real people and not some imaginary aliens, and there's blood when you shoot also.

Synless

msdstc said:
so even though it's been shot down, how many people are checkin for uncharted tomorrow still?
Who shot it down??? Seems to me that like R&C it may come earlier. I mean its happening the same way with Eb saying earlier.

WTF I just called another gamestop and he said its shipping today should be in tomorrow?
Anybody that pre-ordered it from Amazon or some other online retailer whats your status? Does it say shipped?

Dante

[CFD] El Capitan said:
I just called my local gamestop too and they get them tomorrow boys! Uncharted this weekend FTW!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

Is this a special hook up?

OMG!!!!!!

Uncharted this weekend would be SUBLIME :)

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
Dante said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!

No we called a couple in the area (Reno/Tahoe).

Synless

Dante said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!

Eb told me tomorrow it was going to be in. So im thinking tomorrow must be the day.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
BruceLeeRoy said:
WTF I just called another gamestop and he said its shipping today should be in tomorrow?
Anybody that pre-ordered it from Amazon or some other online retailer whats your status? Does it say shipped?
may have to cancel my Amazon preorder:

Delivery estimate: November 23, 2007 - November 24, 2007
Shipping estimate: November 20, 2007 1 of: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

I didnt pick super saver shipping either.

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
PistolGrip said:
may have to cancel my Amazon preorder:

Delivery estimate: November 23, 2007 - November 24, 2007
Shipping estimate: November 20, 2007 1 of: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

I didnt pick super saver shipping either.

Cancel that crap. Run to gamestop/eb. Preorder today if need be. Pick it up tomorrow. Rejoice this weekend.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Omeyocan said:
I called my local EbGames here in Quebec city and the guy told me that he'll sell it the 21 !!!!!! WTF !
Wouldn't surprise me. In many parts of Canada it's near-impossible to find a game on a day of it's release. So for example, if Uncharted comes out 19th, I know I won't be able to get it that day, but probably on 20th or 21st.

The only exceptions are uber-major releases like Halo or GTA.

Firewire

Banned
Called my EB in Richmond Hill (Toronto area) and they don't seem to know if its coming tomorrow. They basically said its a possibility because its moved off the new release section which usually means its in shipping. Apparently when it moves off new release its about to go on sale.
Sony should say something, there are going to be allot of confused people if it actually comes out tomorrow and people don't realize it.

Top Bottom