• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted |OT|

Firewire

Banned
deepbrown said:
He's missing out.

He doesn't seem to think so.
Uncharted15.jpg

AgentOtaku said:
WTF!!!

..I just found this shit it shipping today!!!! :D :D :D

...OMGBBQQASLDJFLJ CHRISTMAS CUMS EARLY!!!!!!

...(I preordered it a month ago so I should be good to go)

Wow thats one crazy post I know your excited man but are you saying you pre-ordered the game online or at a retail outlet and if indeed one of those is the case did they call and tell you its been shipped?

Firewire

Banned
Mesijs said:
My review for Gamer.nl is completely finished and my final rating is decided. It's online at 0:00 Dutch time (that's 2 hours from now on) as my embargo ends then.

Read it at Gamer.nl in a few hours! :D

Just bringing this to the new page so everyone see's it!

BruceLeeRoy said:
Wow thats one crazy post I know your excited man but are you saying you pre-ordered the game online or at a retail outlet and if indeed one of those is the case did they call and tell you its been shipped?

I got called :D

...there's a Gamestop 10 minutes from me

Magnus

Last I saw at work, we received a notice saying Uncharted was street-dated for Nov. 19, but the shipments are definitely going out already. I have a free rented copy ATM from an outlet that doesn't know what street-dates are. :)

hmmm Still haven't gotten my call. Also Friday huge title release, doesn't happen too often does it. The website still says 19th so even if other are getting it im not holding my breathe

mik

mik is unbeatable
Yeah--yesterday I had two different Gamestop managers tell me the game would be on their shelves tomorrow. It's gonna be a good weekend.

My Game Stop said tomorrow as well! This wasn't some min wage guy either, it was the Manager! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Z

Firewire said:
Called 3 different EB's in the GTA, they all don't know shit! :(

Yeah, the stores that I called all said the 19th. Maybe Canada gets shafted for the early release :( but I'm still hoping that somebody will have it this weekend.

the_id

HOLY CRAP!

Am i reading this right?! Did Uncharted do a Ratchet as well?! OH MAN!!! That can mean PAL regions could get it sooner right?

Speevy

Banned
They should do a character call for all the Gamestop preorders, only something completely unrelated to the game.

"Hello, this is Satan, calling to confirm your preorder of Petz Horsez 2. Your soul is forfeit as well, as per our agreement."

Kosma

Banned
Man oh man, Canada has them? I'm checking videogamesplus to see if they shipped the goods!

10 sec later....

Order Status: Processing

:_(

reminder

I can't believe that the US (and Canada of course) get another early release for a big game while we europeans most likely have to wait until the very last day (which is December 5 in this case). :(

Toys R Us, Oshawa Ontario! (Whitby actually not that there's a big difference though)

They also had a bunch at the Sony Store in the mall. EB games didn't have any and they told me the 21st.

Firewire

Banned
Now I'm really pissed. TRU got them before EB's! Thats it, EB screwed me on the release of R&C by two days & now their clueless about Uncharted. Fuckers aren't getting my money anymore.

Kosma

Banned
reminder said:
I can't believe that the US (and Canada of course) get another early release for a big game while we europeans most likely have to wait until the very last day (which is December 5 in this case). :(

Man just import it....I'll be playing it next week already :) It's even cheaper then buying here in the stores.

I saw Ratchet here for 69 euro lol, I got it three weeks early and for 55 euro (including shipping!). It even already had all the European voice work done and all.

Save money and get games early!!

Costanza

Banned
Bleh, I guess I'm gameflying this one (says they're shipping it tommorow at least).

I was trying to sell Simpsons to get the cash to buy this but this jackass never responded to my emails and hasn't paid yet, so now I need to wait till I can file a non-paying bidder report to relist it.

I want to play :(

reminder

oo Kosma oo said:
Man just import it....I'll be playing it next week already :) It's even cheaper then buying here in the stores.

I saw Ratchet here for 69 euro lol, I got it three weeks early and for 55 euro (including shipping!). It even already had all the European voice work done and all.

Save money and get games early!!

I don't have a CC or Pay Pal etc., so importing is a pain for me.

joesmokey

Wow, good thing I checked back in this thread.

Gamecrazy probably isn't selling it early tomorrow though, they don't even have the shipment in yet. Lol the guy said he'd understand if I canceled my pre-order and bought it at Gamestop.

I just watched the videos for this on Gamersyde, and I must say, this looks pretty awesome. In fact, in the next couple months, I'm going to buy a PlayStation 3 just for this game.

Top Bottom