• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted |OT|

Kosma

Banned
reminder said:
I don't have a CC or Pay Pal etc., so importing is a pain for me.

Then you know what you must do then, get CC or Pay Pal or something man. It's for your own good. Think of all the benefits.

Loudninja said:
Can we get some pics of the back of the box?
Don't see why not.

DSC02490.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

Now, it's high time I go play it. I'll try to get some nice off screens.

joesmokey

Sounds like nobody knows what's going on at Gamestops in Columbus. Computers say 11/15 for them but they don't have shipments yet.

Guess I'll have to give them a call tomorrow again D:

Loudninja

IGN 11/13/2007 9.1 out of 10 91.0%
Eurogamer 11/14/2007 9 out of 10 90.0%
PlayStation: Official Mag (US) 11/14/2007 9 out of 10 90.0%
GameSpy 11/14/2007 4.5 out of 5 90.0%
Game Informer 12/1/2007 8.75 out of 10 87.5%
Electronic Gaming Monthly 12/25/2007 8.5 out of 10 85.0%
1UP 11/14/2007 8.5 out of 10 85.0%
GamePro 11/14/2007 4 out of 5 80.0%

They are even 0_0

Kosma

Banned
Gamer.nl translated:

One of the best games of the year, and the best PS3 title so far.

Minor plot spoiler
Cool twist at the end

Lots of room to choose how you tackle your enemies, different tactics can be employed.

Good enemy AI, play it on Hard for the most tense gameplay.
Platforming is nicely done, with good controls, but not challenging.

Only small negatives are that gunplay could become tedious for some, although the fights are always exciting and that the explosion animations aren't spectacular.

The first real classic for the PS3.

wotter

+:
fantastic mix of gameplay elements
great gameplaymechanisms during firefights
smart enemy AI
jaw-dropping graphics with nicest animations ever
good story with fun characters

-:
could be a bit repetitive sometimes

A must-have for all who love action games

That's about it from gamer.nl. I could translate everything, but it's late...

LaneDS

Not only is Aeris actually alive, but she just called me up to let me know Uncharted will be in tomorrow.

Pretty sweet!

Firewire

Banned
Master Z said:
OMFG!! I called TRU here in Hamilton and they say they have it!! YEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!

Damn I called the TRU in Richmond Hill, they don't have it! The guy was pissed to, said he wanted it himself, and was getting flooded with calls, because some other TRU's have it.
I'm so pissed!

Loudninja

Firewire said:
Damn I called the TRU in Richmond Hill, they don't have it! The guy was pissed to, said he wanted it himself, and was getting flooded with calls, because some other TRU's have it.
I'm so pissed!

Try more!

Wollan said:
Is it just me or do you get a warm feeling seeing that Naughty Dog logo? Hand in hand for the last 10+ years.

The first time I saw that logo I was 15 and it was accompanied by zany music and then a bandicoot on a beach.
Ever since then I have loved those guys its only appropriate the most exciting game of the year is coming from them.

Firewire said:
I'm so pissed!
There's only one road in Canada, how hard can it be to get to another TRU?
Where's me pickup call GS???

J-Rzez

LaneDS said:
Not only is Aeris actually alive, but she just called me up to let me know Uncharted will be in tomorrow.

Pretty sweet!

Same here, I'm let down that Nate didn't call me though :( I thought Quark was great, and expected some other humorous call from Nathan...

FUCK, UNCHARTED TOMORROW BABY!

Kittonwy

Banned
Firewire said:
I'm so pissed!

TRU at Don Mills doesn't have it either, my local EB at Scarborough Town Center doesn't have it. I'm so angy I could kill a panda.
Indifferent2.gif

Firewire

Banned
Jesus, my closest Sony store has it, but the guy says he can't sell it to me before the 19th. This is so fucking stupid.

Sony fucks up again!

LaneDS

Dante said:
Wait, Aeris called?

For whatever dumb reason, Gamestop (and now EB) has been using the name Aeris for their random lady that does the automated "your game is in" calls for years. That apparently has grown into more appropriate calls like the actual Captain Qwark and Mario voice actors doing the messages for their respective games.

Couple pics of the first 20 minutes or so. Sorry for the 1st one being a tad blurry.

DSC02496.jpg

DSC02497.jpg

DSC02498.jpg

This game is smokin hot, I didn't think that it would be much more beautiful than the demo. You'll find yourself just staring at the textures, wondering.

TEH-CJ

Banned
Systems_id said:
People are actually getting pissed about the GR score? Hell people actually care about GR?

We all know Uncharted among other quality ps3 games are AAA, but we get annoyed when they dont get the recognition they deserve from the meer 80% they get on gamerankings, not to mention we have to put up with " LOLZ ps3 has no AAA games" from stupid fucktards.

Top Bottom