• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted |OT|

Firewire

Banned
Kittonwy said:
TRU at Don Mills doesn't have it either, my local EB at Scarborough Town Center doesn't have it. I'm so angy I could kill a panda.
Indifferent2.gif

Try a Sony store near you. Maybe you'll get lucky & they'll sell it to you.

Kittonwy

Banned
user friendly said:
Couple pics of the first 20 minutes or so. Sorry for the 1st one being a tad blurry.

This game is smokin hot, I didn't think that it would be much more beautiful than the demo. You'll find yourself just staring at the textures, wondering.

Why u torturing me with dem beautiful screenshots rawr?
angry.gif

J-Rzez

Dante said:
Wait, Aeris called?

Hell yeah that bitch hit me up for my Uncharted booty call.

newsguy said:
The detail in this shot is off the charts.

Tis why so many are up in arms over the graphical scores and such. It's clearly beyond anything we've seen on consoles this gen so far, but only getting 9's in said department. The tearing in the demo did not hamper the experience one bit, so they can't play that card I don't think.

LaneDS

Not going to lie, when the Gamestop message started playing I was thinking "holy shit Rock Band early!" and was a little disappointed it was Uncharted. Only because I've had no time for Mario Galaxy all week and won't have time for Uncharted either!

Still excited though.

TEH-CJ said:
We all know Uncharted among other quality ps3 games are AAA, but we get annoyed when they dont get the recognition they deserve from the meer 80% they get on gamerankings, not to mention we have to put up with " LOLZ ps3 has no AAA games" from stupid fucktards.
Don't worry about it. Just buy it and enjoy it. :D

Ploid 3.0

user friendly said:
Couple pics of the first 20 minutes or so. Sorry for the 1st one being a tad blurry.

This game is smokin hot, I didn't think that it would be much more beautiful than the demo. You'll find yourself just staring at the textures, wondering.

I guess reviewers wanted us to be surprised by this as they usually make little mention if they were amazed at how pretty/detailed things looked. That or they are so jaded that spectacular things like the visuals in this game has no effect on them.

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
What! People are getting it already? What's going on.

Arrrgh, I have to call Gamestop as well.

Edit: SWEEET, my gamestop will have it tomorrow as well! Best day ever!

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Damn those pictures are freaking smoking hot good thing I am getting my 1080p television set this Saturday just for Uncharted next week aaaawwwwwww yeeeeeaaah!

Dizzan

MINI Member
For those without the game yet
me
you can still have Uncharted on your PS3 today.

Uncharted wallpapers up on the store......... :lol

Seriously though, they are pretty cool

Aladuf

Banned
Dizzan said:
For those without the game yet
me
you can still have Uncharted on your PS3 today.

Uncharted wallpapers up on the store......... :lol

Seriously though, they are pretty cool

Nice, Uncharted wallpapers. DO WANT!

Dizzan said:
And here in Australia also. But I will receive my copy this week from the States. i love region free games. Thanks sony
no kidding, now stop screwing over Europe Sony, for I can import something for once and be able to read it.

JB1981

Guess who has a date with Uncharted tomorrow night? Just got the call from Gamestop.

Fuck yes. Just in time for the weekend.

JB1981 said:
Guess who has a date with Uncharted tomorrow night? Just got the call from Gamestop.

Fuck yes. Just in time for the weekend.
where about are you? Just trying to confirm it seems to be only the east coast getting this early.

M_A_C

user friendly said:

Is the v-sync any better than the demo?

Top Bottom