• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted |OT|

Wollan

Dude. There's absolutely no point putting spoilers here now without anyone else having the game.

And you just messed up the spoilering tag.

So not cool.

Pachimari

Wollan said:
Dude. There's absolutely no point putting spoilers here now without anyone else having the game.

So not cool.
If you're reading the actual spoiler tag, you'll see it's a joke, I can erase, but you honestly fell for it hehe. Don't take it hard, it wasn't true, so calm. =) You can call it relaxed scandinavian humour.

deepbrown

Wollan said:

So not cool.

I'm not going back a page...until I know any spoilers are gone.

Pachimari

deepbrown said:
I'm not going back a page...until I know any spoilers are gone.
There wasn't any spoiler, it was a joke, and it's gone now. You can go back a page. I'll give you a free copy of Uncharted if anything is spoiled at the page before this.

deepbrown

Anastacio said:
There wasn't any spoiler, it was a joke, and it's gone now. You can go back a page. I'll give you a free copy of Uncharted if anything is spoiled at the page before this.

lol ok. Was it you being angry at me by calling you the name of a salty nut?:lol

Pachimari

deepbrown said:
lol ok. Was it you being angry at me by calling you the name of a salty nut?:lol
It was me giving you a fake spoiler, and then revealing in an actual spoiler-tag that it was a joke. Wollan clearly fell for it, and my apologies for sending him to the hospital for two minutes. =) So not angry, just a little humorious respond.

deepbrown

Loudninja said:
Yeah someone else cannot read....

Uncharted: Deep's Barellama

Anastacio said:
It was me giving you a fake spoiler, and then revealing in an actual spoiler-tag that it was a joke. Wollan clearly fell for it, and my apologies for sending him to the hospital for two minutes. =) So not angry, just a little humorious respond.

Oh. Tut tut

deepbrown

77275_med.jpg

66316_med.jpg

77277_med.jpg

GauntletFan said:
The new Edge (December issue) has a hands on preview. Pretty negative overall.

hmmm, Im not sure if they scored previous ND games well...either way, Edge's reviews are harsh, but often they try to come across as elitist, the writing often also aspires to a level of sophistication...The features are good however

nelsonroyale said:
hmmm, Im not sure if they scored previous ND games well...either way, Edge's reviews are harsh, but often they try to come across as elitist, the writing often also aspires to a level of sophistication...The features are good however
They sure aren't harsh on crappy games, or games that aren't unfortunate enough to be PS exclusives.

Dante

Y2Kev said:
I don't think Edge is elitist, but did they really say Conan > Gow2?

Not sure about the but I think they had Conan = Ratchet & Clank Future and Heavenly Sword and Fatal Inertia.

Greg

Y2Kev said:
I don't think Edge is elitist, but did they really say Conan > Gow2?
I said that, and it's the truth.

God of War 2 is still game of the year for me - it was just so fucking ridiculous and smashes everything out this year so far.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
antiloop said:
Are they comparing it to Gears of War or Tomb Raider or both?
I don't think they scored Gears even that high. 8 at most, I think. I remember the review sounded like they wanted to give it even less.

Kosma

Banned
Guys relax about Edge, they have their own taste and reasons and I salute them for that. Only looking at the scores they give is doing the magazine great injustice, because they usually have some credible story to back it all up (even though I don't always agree).

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Yeah, they are weird. I don't even think they are that elistist. They get a lot of factual things wrong a lot of time.

Good magazine overall, though.

I want to know what they had to say in that preview, though.

Top Bottom