• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unicorn Overlord sold a million units worldwide

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Deserved.

I bought it even though I only played a few hours, but vanilla gets a bit thanks to 13 sentinels.

Need them in business for more games like that.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Atlus will be hosting a special Unicorn Overlord stream tomorrow. 👀

To celebrate the previously announced sales milestone of 1 million copies sold for Unicorn Overlord worldwide, Atlus has announced that a special (pre-recorded) live stream will take place on October 4th, 2024.

Featuring voice actors from the game, the show will feature results from a survey conducted in August for users who had finished the game, new merchandise announcements, and more.

Source

Zacfoldor

Easy in my top 5 this year. A true gem. Congratz to Vanillaware, truly one of the best devs and highlight of the industry. Let us all make it our business to say their name around goty time this year and try to spread the word.

Fbh

Congrats to the team.
Great news and great game!.

Play the Switch version with an emulator

Nintendo lawyers have been dispatched to have a "talk" with you
peter-griffin-meg-griffin.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to the team.
Great news and great game!.

Nintendo lawyers have been dispatched to have a "talk" with you
peter-griffin-meg-griffin.gif
I didn't say sail the seven seas

Buy a legit Switch copy of the game and emulate it on PC

I bought it on PS5 tho so I don't have any PC only gamer problems, seems weird to be a gamer and not own any consoles at all

Zacfoldor

I'm responsible for three of million.
Me too, haha, for 2 copies at least. I thought my brother needed a copy(even though he doesn't play JRPGs at all and wasn't interested in this game). I bought him one anyway, haha! Maybe it'll give him better tastes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom