• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now the Battle of Winterfell is between a serial rapist and plot armored bastard, and a man who just murdered his own daughter in the name of religion.

duckroll

Two weeks in a row of a PURE PHANTASY CLIMAX on the show. I expect the finale to be no different. They're fully embracing the magical aspects of the show now and will be going full steam ahead towards the end of the story. Next season is going to be really, really interesting.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The never ending storyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, lalala lalala lalala

Two weeks in a row of a PURE PHANTASY CLIMAX on the show. I expect the finale to be no different. They're fully embracing the magical aspects of the show now and will be going full steam ahead towards the end of the story. Next season is going to be really, really interesting.
Not gonna lie. I fucking dig it and am hyped despite some of the stupid details that take us where we're going.

jett

D-Member
Could've been a neat episode.

But it utterly ruined beyond salvation by the pointless torture and murder of a little girl.

D&D are shitpersons.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I like how they try to sugarcoat this episode by ending it with an cheesy, uplifting scene in hopes that people forget that they just saw a child burned alive.

Worst ep 9 so far. Shireen burning was definitely the low point, the pit scene was cool but pails in comparison to last episode, and Arya scene went nowhere.

Jigorath

Banned
Okay, that was the first time I've ever felt personally offended by a television show. Shit direction, horrendous writing. Well done D&D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom