• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
Based on this finale, this next season will have to start with the following

-Tyrion and Varys start ruling in Meereen, meeting noble lords, taking refreshment, etc. However, there will be actual armies looming to march against them. There will be a siege of Meereen in this season.

-Sansa and Theon escape to the north and meet up with Brienne and Pod. The four go into hiding and learn more about the northern lords. D and D probably think telling a bunch of people about the Stark boys is a good enough excuse for a northern rebellion.

-Stannis is alive. He is put on a horse and goes into hiding. We won't see him again for a while.

-Roose finds out that the Boltons have been named enemies of the crown, and that he has been stripped of his title. I don't know what other houses/armies could possibly do about this however, since Ramsay still has at least 20 good men.

-The Bad Pussies make war and try to ally themselves with Tyrion. Somehow Trystane gets barbecued by a dragon. I haven't worked out how they'll do this.

Jon Snow is either resurrected, or there will have to be another character to carry on his mantle of fighting the whitewalkers. Maybe Stannis?

Arya has no sight for a while but eventually gets it back, and starts making plans for the iron bank to really hurt the Lannisters.

Jaime breaks up with Cersei after learning about Lancel.

The Lannisters kill all the sparrows. Tommen dies and the severs the Tyrell alliance. The city is in uproar.

-Bran is a tree.

Remember guys, D. B. Weiss has a Masters degree in Irish literature, he has to relieve the Irish urge to use bad language somewhere.

Also, both D&D have a Masters degree in creative writing. If I was one of their lecturers, I'd feel ashamed.

Ithil

Well excuse me.

image.php

Speevy

Banned
Bronn

The more he adventured, the more he wanted a good girl, but the more he was poisoned, the more he needed a bad pussy.

NeoGiff

Goddammit! In all the nonsense talk of Bad Pussy, I completely forgot. Read at your own peril.

OYSTERS CLAMS AND COCKLEEESSSSSS

Oy oy oy we're The Bad Pussies. Today well start out the show with "Most Beautiful Woman" followed by "Oysters Clams and Cockles" and finally "why am I using a whip against a guy with a sword who is like twice my size and right next to me"

Crisco

Banned
Hahah ya'll are fucking crazy. 3 weeks ago Hardhome was the best thing to ever illuminate your living rooms and now the whole show is fucking trash. The Internet™.

Show will only be redeemed in my eyes if the traitors are having like a crow celebration party. Then out of nowhere -BLAM- the door bursts open and Straight out of Compton starts playing as reborn Jon comes in with Davos and Ghost as his crew. They fuck shit up. Ollie tries to run away, but Davos hands Jon the 'Traitor' sign, and Jon throws it at Oliie.

Kuroyume

Banned
Hahah ya'll are fucking crazy. 3 weeks ago Hardhome was the best thing to ever illuminate your living rooms and now the whole show is fucking trash. The Internet™.

Yeah, the show was good for like 15 minutes. It's not really as radical as you make it sound.

Speevy

Banned
Not that Breaking Bad ever had bad episodes, but if it did, we could take solace in the fact that Walt and Jesse would probably be alive at the end of every episode.

This show kills so many people that its mistakes are less easy to forgive.

Serious/no hack/stupid contrivance writing discussion: What would it take to evict the Boltons from Winterfell?

In the show?

Sansa to make her presence known to the houses in the North. I can't recall if the Boltons have been called enemies of the crown, but as long as Sansa gets the good will of the people...

In the novels it's only a matter of time

Remember guys, D. B. Weiss has a Masters degree in Irish literature, he has to relieve the Irish urge to use bad language somewhere.

Also, both D&D have a Masters degree in creative writing. If I was one of their lecturers, I'd feel ashamed.

They have as much skill in writing as later Battlestar Galactica seasons.

"Shit we ran out of ideas. Throw a dart to see who is now a Cylon. Throw another.. and another"

Mxrz

If Jon doesn't come back till Episode 9 or so, that would mean little to no Melisandre and possibly Davos, right? Unless they play off each other. Not a whole lot of reason for them to interact with the watch. But with them gone, the entire white walker plot would basically board the S.S. Gendry.

Theon could meet with Davos, mention Rickton? Not entirely sure why Davos would care without Stannis telling him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom