• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Naufahu will be playing Khal Moro

And also this...

Sapochnik.jpg

Supposedly an actor that's playing a dothraki accidentally took a picture of his ipad with a page of the S6 script on it and then deleted it.

Here's some of the dialouge that people could actually make out:

Two dothraki's talking:

"I like her."

"She's paler than milk."

"I bet she gets nice and pink when you pinch her."

"I'd like to know what a Khaleesi tastes like."

"Good. You can suck my dick."

*Laughter all round*

At first I was like damn they went the bad pussy route again, but then I thought wait these are dothraki saying this so that's not that weird.

NeoGiff

I still stand by:

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones S6 |OT| - You want a good show, but you need a bad season

or to compromise with Euron's one up above:

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones S6 |OT| - You want a good show, but you can suck my dick

Jigorath

Banned
Supposedly an actor that's playing a dothraki accidentally took a picture of his ipad with a page of the S6 script on it and then deleted it.

Here's some of the dialouge that people could actually make out:

Two dothraki's talking:

"I like her."

"She's paler than milk."

"I bet she gets nice and pink when you pinch her."

"I'd like to know what a Khaleesi tastes like."

"Good. You can suck my dick."

*Laughter all round*

At first I was like damn they went the bad pussy route again, but then I thought wait these are dothraki saying this so that's not that weird.

Emmy number 2 right there.

M.Bluth

It's been pretty clear we're not getting the Manderly plot for a while, but I'm glad they're at least giving a cameo.

Also that Dothraki dialogue is so D&D. Hopefully it's not so bad when you're only hearing it said in Dothraki??

It's just as cringe-worthy to read it in subtitles

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I still stand by:

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones S6 |OT| - You want a good show, but you need a bad season

I really like this title. Part of me misses this show during the off time. I didn't find Season 5 bad, just seemingly aimless.

I guess I'll just keep watching Vikings during the off season.

New Game of Thrones Season 6 spoiler report from Winterfell

"According to WotW‘s sources, a scene was rehearsed and is being filmed this week involving Sansa, Jon Snow, Ramsay and Littlefinger.

The characters are interacting in Winterfell’s courtyard, and there’s a great deal of tension…

And then a giant turns up at the gates! The giant tries to force its way in and the people inside have to fight it off."

What the fuck

Iksenpets

Banned

"According to WotW‘s sources, a scene was rehearsed and is being filmed this week involving Sansa, Jon Snow, Ramsay and Littlefinger.

The characters are interacting in Winterfell’s courtyard, and there’s a great deal of tension…

And then a giant turns up at the gates! The giant tries to force its way in and the people inside have to fight it off."

That makes, like, zero sense. I have no idea.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

Ramsay holding Sansa hostage...with Bolton forces behind him where Jon and Littlefinger with their armies behind them. I am assuming they then fight the giant....
Jesus fucking Christ, like what the fuck D&D.

What the fuck, lol.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
Something completely out of context is puzzling, what a surprise.
Assuming that the giant was sent by Jon to terrorize and fight the bolton forces, instead of being there to literally fight every single person inside, then it seems quite an epic way for Jon to retake Winterfell.

mantidor

Ramsay holding Sansa hostage...with Bolton forces behind him where Jon and Littlefinger with their armies behind them. I am assuming they then fight the giant....
Jesus fucking Christ, like what the fuck D&D.

But they are all inside Winterfell...

This makes zero sense, and I'm not hopeful it will deliver at all.

bengraven

That's kind of a bummer
for Sansa. Looks like she's not getting away from Ramsay after all.

But a huge push for
JonSa! :p

CassSept

I audibly laughed at the ending, just....

What the fuck

What the fuck, lol.

mantidor

Ok there is only one way this might make sense...

what if it isn't a giant at all? there's no way to know for sure, it can be anything, white walker giant, ice dragon, maybe the white walker have finally breached the wall.

I'm trying to make sense of this madness.

Euron

Ian McShane provides intriguing hint about his Game of Thrones role

BIG Spoilers:
“I’ll give you one hint,” McShane told Pop Goes The News. “I am responsible for bringing somebody back that you think you’re never going to see again. I’ll leave it at that.”

He also says of his role, “[It’s] a one-off episode.”

Cleganebowl HYPE
YES

NO

Iksenpets

Banned
That's kind of a bummer
for Sansa. Looks like she's not getting away from Ramsay after all.

But a huge push for
JonSa! :p

Don't get people's JonSa hopes up! This meeting between Jon, Ramsay, LF, and Sansa is clearly just how Ramsay manages to capture LF and Sansa during the chaos of the giant attack so that he can mount them on crosses. With them dead, the Vale army scatters, explaining their nonpresence during the Bastardbowl. IT ALL FITS.

Orkidea

Best show on earth

Patriots7

It just keeps sounding worse. Jesus Christ.

lucas
November 16, 2015 at 2:55 pm
what.. sansa, jon and ramsay talking?? HBO is doing drugs

Sue the Fury
November 16, 2015 at 3:47 pm
lucas,

Well, I didn’t actually specify talking. I said interacting. Usefully vague word.

Very interesting.
Maybe a block is being fetched for Ramsay's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom