• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

Fady K

Haven't updated this beautiful thread since the end of July! Holy crap time flies. I have a lot of additions to make since then as a handful of games have been announced since. I'll work on getting regular weekly updates starting this Wednesday. For reference, the added games to the list are as follows:

Games newly added to English list having not been added before

Oceanhorn: Monsters of Uncharted Seas
H7vpSOk.jpg

Claire: Extended Cut
X90Cgwi.jpg

Skylight Freerange 2: Gachduine
dOC0ELWl.png

Games newly added to English list due to announced localizations

Narcissu: 10th Anniversary Anthology
6akSHgSl.jpg

World's Longest 5 Minutes
4QJoi8t.jpg

Games newly added to the Japan-only list due to announcements

Accel World vs. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight
8xji5b7.jpg

Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary
H1ptXSL.jpg

Musou Stars
wTKKDVC.jpg

Drive Girls
2bjuNMj.jpg

Twin Star Exorcists
ps1Cnte.jpg

Valkyria: Azure Revolutions
33kOwze.jpg

Nights of Azure 2
pbd2GuX.jpg

Blue Reflection
cHavcvD.jpg

Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- Death or Kiss
roIdgv2.jpg

Sengoku Shura Soul
PopTSaL.jpg

Touhou Koubuto V
oCEJhjk.jpg

id: Rebirth Session
dzC85C7l.jpg

The Princess is Money-Hungry
aOPAsFU.jpg

Adventure Story
C19OGll.jpg

Games removed due to cancellations

Crows: Burning Edge
A542Sql.jpg

COMING SOON!

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni
p55O3OU.jpg

Dragon Quest Builders
oJTMlHq.jpg

Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors
mR5sb0o.jpg

Welcome back Fady, thanks for the updates!

Sorry for taking forever mate :) It's been ages - how have you been?

@Wreck

Haven't updated this beautiful thread since the end of July! Holy crap time flies. I have a lot of additions to make since then as a handful of games have been announced since. I'll work on getting regular weekly updates starting this Wednesday. For reference, the added games to the list are as follows:

goodness...

where have you been m8 you have been missed!

thank you so kindly for the update

ocean horn and DQ builders is on my list so far

Fady K

where have you been m8 you have been missed!

thank you so kindly for the update

ocean horn and DQ builders is on my list so far

So sorry for taking forever buddy! Thankfully the list is fully up to date and cleaned up :D Ocean Horn looks lovely and DQ Builders is great based on that demo! Reviews have been awesome too!

Fady K

On the occasion of finally coming back to this beautiful thread, I am happy to announce that I'm starting my most anticipated Vita game in ages - Zero Time Dilemma *0*

Fady K, what would I do without you?

Thank you so much <3

I'm not exaggerating but I missed you guys so much. I hope to bring so many updates that will add some joy to the days of each one of you Vita admirers <3

When he's gone, everything gets cancelled.

Haha! I'll be snooping around for every bit of Vita news possibly from time to time to ensure all of us Vita fans can look forward to much more ;D

Fady K

Cheers for the update Fady :)

Missed you Kresnik! You're most welcome. More to come soon, God willing :D

Welcome back Fady K :D! Hope you've been doing well buddy :).

Bud! Nice to see you hear again! I have been well thanks, how about you :D? What have you been playing?

It's the return of the king! :D

Amazing work as always, Fady.

Much more to come buddy, promise! Guess what I started playing today?
Zero Time Dilemma :D!!!

RK128

Bud! Nice to see you hear again! I have been well thanks, how about you :D? What have you been playing?

I've been well :). Since early this year, I started writing for the gaming sites 3WIREL and Crashy News. Been writing coverage and a lot of news for Vita titles the past few months :D!

Been playing Criminal Girls 2, Neptuine vs. SEGA Hard Girls, Darkest Dungeon and Amnesia Memories :D.

Some even included reviews of games like Steamworld Heist, Laser Disco Defenders, Grand Kingdom, Psycho Pass and this week Criminal Girls 2 & Neptune vs. SEGA Hard Girls!

Glad you are back and can't wait for more updates to this thread in the future!

redcrayon

The wanderer returns! :D

Welcome back mate, I'm very well thanks!

Mainly been on the 3DS with Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest over the last few months, but have got back onto the Vita with Actual Sunlight today, and looking forward to Trails of Cold Steel II next month to round off my year gaming-wise. Must pick up Darkest Dungeon too. And Shiren. Too many games!

That screenshot of Valkyria Azure Revolution looks great- presumably it's a PS4 one?

Powwa

Nice update as always, I hope you can manage to update more often Fady.

World of Final Fantasy looks amazing on Vita, load times short as well. From the looks Square done an amazing job on it. Come to think of it, does SE has a bad performing Vita game?

kunnikuman

Neo Member

World of Final Fantasy looks amazing on Vita, load times short as well. From the looks Square done an amazing job on it. Come to think of it, does SE has a bad performing Vita game?
Rise of Mana had technical difficulties. It had very long loads and huge framerate drop issues. It was a unity game also.

Powwa

Rise of Mana had technical difficulties. It had very long loads and huge framerate drop issues. It was a unity game also.

I have the game and played it for quite some time, didn't really encounter any big fps drops. Does it happens on later levels?

Shinriji

Rise of mana had some difficulties until the Extend Memory Mode patch came in and improved a lot. Too bad the servers went down some time later, and I couldn't finish the late game quests.

I have the game and played it for quite some time, didn't really encounter any big fps drops. Does it happens on later levels?

Are you talking about adventures of mana? Rise of mana were a F2P japan exclusive game.

Tohsaka

I Am Setsuna has really long load times.

Adahn

I can never work out which thread is meant to be the de facto Vita thread now, so apologies if most vaguely random posts go in the other thread.

I've been looking to import some Japanese Vita games, and think I may have found some preowned available online at Book Off that seem affordable. Is there any chance that someone familiar with Japanese could help me out by confirming some of the prices I think I might be able to get? After that any help in having them delivered to a Japanese address and posted on would be great, but baby steps! (also, should point out that I'm happy to do that legit through the BST thread where I have also been asking). Ta in advance, feel free to PM so we don't clog the thread up!

To be fair, they went the longest time without releasing anything on Vita lol.

But yeah, Rise of Mana isn't great; and I am Setsuna isn't great either. Judging by that precedent (both Unity) I'm not expecting great things from SaGa.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Speaking of your doc: it's incorrect that Best of Arcade Games is only available in Germany.

It was for sale over here as well. Even without the USK logo, I think, allthough I'm not entirely sure.

Ah interesting. I'll do a little more research and update that.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
And the release date of the Rayman combo pack should be May 14th, 2015. ;-)

Ah, thanks. May I ask where you found that?
I was happy to finally find out the release date for Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires recently by asking the Heavy Arm guys to check their computer.

Ah, thanks. May I ask where you found that?
I was happy to finally find out the release date for Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires recently by asking the Heavy Arm guys to check their computer.

I got it from a local online store's website, but now I see that GameFAQs has it at June 4th 2015. Gonna look into it a bit further. Check some other places.

Edit: Amazon France says June 11th, Amazon Germany also says June 4th. Can't seem to find it on Ubisoft's own store, and the PlayStation store only has a PS3 bundle.

Speaking of your doc: it's incorrect that Best of Arcade Games is only available in Germany.

It was for sale over here as well. Even without the USK logo, I think, allthough I'm not entirely sure.

Non-German copy of Best Of Arcade Games. I went ahead and got me a copy today, still needed it for my collection anyway.

No USK logo as I vaguely remembered correctly. Text on the box and in the "manual" is in English, French and Dutch. I think this is a Benelux release.

Top Bottom