• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Hollow Realization looks like a steaming pile of poop.

Make a Log Horizon game Bamco!!

200_s.gif

As mentioned in the OT doubt thats going to happen after the creator got arrested and charged for tax evasion lol.

RK128

I know it's not a Vita title, but Eiyuu*Senki got removed from the US PSN Store. Best PS3 title I've played in years.

Never played that game but I'm sorry for that news :(. If it is a fun game, a damn shame it was removed of PSN. Could it be because of licensing issues or something?

Shizuka

License issue?

Never played that game but I'm sorry for that news :(. If it is a fun game, a damn shame it was removed of PSN. Could it be because of licensing issues or something?

Gone already? Didn't it only get added last year?

I suppose that kills the chance of us getting the Vita version then!

JAST USA licensed Eiyuu*Senki Gold a few months ago, I think that'd be the reason why it got taken down. Still, it was a great title and I had a blast playing it, I just wish Fruitbat Factory released the Vita version back then.

Powwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEARGNW9yL0

SAO HR Vita gameplay.

I say this as someone who has a high tolerance for crappy Vita ports and can say, genuinely, that I had fun with the Jak ports on Vita - those FPS drops and that general, consistent lag look too much for me. Pass. Until it gets patched at least.

Holy crap this is terrible. After Digimon another fiasco from Bamco, they really want to move their fanbase away from Vita these days hu?

Clive

I know it's not a Vita title, but Eiyuu*Senki got removed from the US PSN Store. Best PS3 title I've played in years.

I wish all companies announced stuff like this a little in advance. :/ I wanted to give it a shot but I have a backlog and didn't feel there was a rush. eBay or Amazon isn't an option either for the English release sadly so I guess I'll just never play it. Sucks.

RK128

Holy crap this is terrible. After Digimon another fiasco from Bamco, they really want to move their fanbase away from Vita these days hu?

I honestly feel this is the case and this is the final year (after the announced JP titles coming out next year) they will support the Vita. I could see some later 2017 localizations releasing but I honestly not holding my breath on more Vita Bandai-Namco games after this year.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...he-nonary-games-out-next-year-on-ps4-ps-vita/

Fight for Survival in Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, Out Next Year on PS4, PS Vita

Exclusive to PS4 and PS Vita, The Nonary Games is a double pack collection of Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (VLR). Nonary Game uninitiated who missed out on these two mind-shredding titles before now have the perfect chance to grab both in one collection. Pretty great, right?

N° 2048

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...he-nonary-games-out-next-year-on-ps4-ps-vita/

Fight for Survival in Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, Out Next Year on PS4, PS Vita

Exclusive to PS4 and PS Vita, The Nonary Games is a double pack collection of Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (VLR). Nonary Game uninitiated who missed out on these two mind-shredding titles before now have the perfect chance to grab both in one collection. Pretty great, right?

Whoaaaaa, in!

dallow_bg

nods at old men

Sweet.
I also wanted just 999 alone, but I'll take it.

False alarm, Eiyuu*Senki shouldn't have been removed from the PSN Store.
Ah, good.

Huh, no PC? That's surprising.

That said, SOOOO going to get this. Important detail: Will the EU version get EN VA for VLR this time around?

Huh, no PC? That's surprising.

That said, SOOOO going to get this. Important detail: Will the EU version get EN VA for VLR this time around?

PC will probably come from Spike themselves. They already announced it a while ago.

And the VA thing was because of the different publisher in EU. I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be included now

I don't quite get that nonary pack thing. How come VLR is included too?

Still, as an initiated buyer, it appeals to me! Now they just need to confirm physical for Vita and I'm all over it.

Shizuka

I don't quite get that nonary pack thing. How come VLR is included too?

Still, as an initiated buyer, it appeals to me! Now they just need to confirm physical for Vita and I'm all over it.

Honestly, it's a package that makes little sense.

VLR has already been released for the Vita. ZTD is MIA on the PS4.

Honestly, it's a package that makes little sense.

VLR has already been released for the Vita. ZTD is MIA on the PS4.

It's the definitive edition of Zero Escape :p

Well I'd been wanting to double dip on VLR for Vita anyways so I couldn't have asked for a better release lol (provided it's physical at least)

Collar x Malice news hopefully!

I'm expecting an early in the year release date for Bad Apple Wars. I hope they spread them out over the year rather than releasing them all at once like they did with Norn9 and Code Realize.

RK128

Collar x Malice news hopefully!

I'm expecting an early in the year release date for Bad Apple Wars. I hope they spread them out over the year rather than releasing them all at once like they did with Norn9 and Code Realize.

I think the release order might be this.
-Bad Apple Wars - Feb 2017
-Zero Escape: The Nonary Games - March/April 2017
-Period Cube - May/June 2017
-Tokyo Xandu - June/July 2017
-Code; Realize Fan Disk - July 2017
-Collar X Malice - August 2017

I'm not sure if they have other announcements in the works but this should be a nice release order for the games :).

Saphirax

I know >.<

Honestly, if they spaced them out I'd probably buy them all at launch (except maybe Period Cube). If they release them all at once it'll probably just be Collar for me and pick up the other ones later.

Better Q3 2017 than Q4 2017.

Well, there's always the possibility of Q4 2017 as well :p. It'll mostly depend on other releases in the month for me. Although CxM and C:R are day one.

I think the release order might be this.
-Bad Apple Wars - Feb 2017
-Zero Escape: The Nonary Games - March/April 2017
-Period Cube - May/June 2017
-Collar X Malice - August 2017
-Tokyo Xanadu - September/October 2017

I'm not sure if they have other announcements in the works but this should be a nice release order for the games :).

You forgot the C:R fandisc! I've a feeling TX will be out before the other games though. They've tweeted about translating TX.

RK128

Well, there's always the possibility of Q4 2017 as well :p. It'll mostly depend on other releases in the month for me. Although CxM and C:R are day one.

You forgot the C:R fandisc! I've a feeling TX will be out before the other games though. They've tweeted about translating TX.

Crap X(. Sorry about forgetting the C:R fan disk :(. I don't know, I feel that TX will fill the role Exist Archive did this year (late year 'big' release) but would love to be surprised.

Shizuka

Crap X(. Sorry about forgetting the C:R fan disk :(. I don't know, I feel that TX will fill the role Exist Archive did this year (late year 'big' release) but would love to be surprised.

Aksys Games will bring Tokyo Xanadu to North America for PS Vita (physically and digitally) and PC via Steam in the first half of 2017, the publisher announced during its Anime Expo 2016 panel.

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/tokyo-xanadu-coming-north-america-ps-vita-pc-2017

Don't think we'll be getting Code;Realize before the others, it's not even released in Japan yet.

Also, Rogue Raiders Online had an update:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=222319263&postcount=52

For all its worth, she's doing a decent job of answering questions and providing updates about the game. I can understand reasons for being skeptical, but all the 'it's a scam!' posts that I see on reddit and the like are ridiculous when she's showing such commitment to the project.

jzbluz

I'll buy all the otome games day one anyway, but I hope them spreading them out through the year means we get better quality control. I don't want the fandom complaining as much as they did with Norn9 and Code; Realize.

Shizuka

I think the other Aksys announcements will come over the week. I don't think Sony would allow several PSBlog posts in a row from the same publisher.

Top Bottom