• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

Saphirax

So, I just looked on the store, and the only DLC I can see for SSD is "Japanese voice-over pack". Is there supposed to be more than this?

You have to do it in-game. I believe the 'DLC' for SS is in the form of patches, but you have to do it from the game's starting screen.

The European Disco Fever Edition is kinda a mess.

img_0325nlsrv.jpg

Didn't even bother to put in a cardboard inlay? What the fuck is this.
Box is not shiny like the US one.
There is no card for the DLC, its just a Sticker on the game box.
Soundtrack CD is missing a Song.

I think NIS America said it was either that or a delay in the game's release.

As for the soundtrack issue, You'll want to check this page (I don't know if they're still taking requests - but you can always send an e-mail)

http://nisamerica.com/p4dan-ost-replacement/

Seems like the DLC I remember were for the vanilla game. On the store I only found the japanese voice pack aswell. I suppose If patches work, then it should be content complete.

Jerm411

What a year for Vita (still waiting on Papers, Please though)...kinda surprised they haven't dropped the price though and entice those on the fence to jump in with this great lineup...

Moobabe

What a year for Vita (still waiting on Papers, Please though)...kinda surprised they haven't dropped the price though and entice those on the fence to jump in with this great lineup...

There's a lot they could do - drop the price a little, reduce memory card prices etc - I'd imagine they're happy that the userbase is as active as it is though with very little effort on their part.

Yeah, I've been crushing on that orange Vita for a while. I've farted with the idea of importing one since I am still using a 1000. I've never imported Sony hardware before. How does the whole X/O reversal thing work? If I log in with my NA account will it still be reversed? Is it hardware or profile driven?

Yeah, I've been crushing on that orange Vita for a while. I've farted with the idea of importing one since I am still using a 1000. I've never imported Sony hardware before. How does the whole X/O reversal thing work? If I log in with my NA account will it still be reversed? Is it hardware or profile driven?

It's hardware specific, but it only applies to the OS so O will be confirm on the OS level, but your games will have normal controls.

It's the same/opposite with JP games on a western system, it really messes with your brain for a while if you suspend and do other stuff often.

Prelude.

It's actually a setting you can only change on non-retail units. (like those they put up playing demos)
Basically, it's swapped only when you're in the OS, once you boot a game it uses that game's specific control scheme.

I didn't know Virtua Tennis 4 was delisted awhile back. Finally picked up a copy for $20 when I read that today.

That's Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Shinobido 2 and Virtua Tennis 4 then. What else physical has been delisted?

HotHamBoy

Man. I would take the most downgraded, sub-res version of SFV if it had gameplay parity and 60fps. I don't know if remote play is reliable enough for the inputs.

That neon orange Vita looks so, so good.

Switching from the 1000 to a pink/black 2000 was the best Vita decision I made next to getting a 64 GB card, but...I kinda wish they had committed all the way with the color like these new units. Oh well!

Clive

I didn't know Virtua Tennis 4 was delisted awhile back. Finally picked up a copy for $20 when I read that today.

That's Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Shinobido 2 and Virtua Tennis 4 then. What else physical has been delisted?

Michael Jackson: The Experience is the only one I know of. I imagine the licensed LEGO games will disappear sooner or later too as well as more early sports games.

Michael Jackson: The Experience is the only one I know of. I imagine the licensed LEGO games will disappear sooner or later too as well as more early sports games.

Thanks. Just got that MJ game now too. I really don't like paying more than $10-15 for collection filler, but Vita prices don't play out the way they should.

It's not like there will be a decent bargain bin at Gamestop in the future to wait for either... not anything that comes with cases and cover art anyway.

Man. I would take the most downgraded, sub-res version of SFV if it had gameplay parity and 60fps. I don't know if remote play is reliable enough for the inputs.

All I really wanted was an Ultra Street Fighter IV port when it was still a feasible, slim possibility. SF x Tekken and UmvsC3 were amazing.

Disney Infinity 2.0 was never released digitally, if that counts.

The European Disco Fever Edition is kinda a mess.

img_0325nlsrv.jpg

Didn't even bother to put in a cardboard inlay? What the fuck is this.
Box is not shiny like the US one.
There is no card for the DLC, its just a Sticker on the game box.
Soundtrack CD is missing a Song.

Wait OST discs are missing a song? I had no idea this happened.

Also I assumed the box would be much better at the expense of the reflective print. Kind of like how FF Type 0 HD in the US is thin card box while EU got the proper thick box like NA got with cold steel lionheart. :/

Wait OST discs are missing a song? I had no idea this happened.

Also I assumed the box would be much better at the expense of the reflective print. Kind of like how FF Type 0 HD in the US is thin card box while EU got the proper thick box like NA got with cold steel lionheart. :/

NISA will replace the faulty discs, it was a manufacturing error.

18-Volt

It's a Vita exclusive and those will never ever be localized again. sorry

Yeah, we'll see about that next week. NISA event is on 22nd and we'll learn what Vita exclusive titles they chose to localize out of tons of Vita exclusive titles.

This one actually has a chance.

Does delisted just mean they're not making new copies? I'm sure there are lots of Vita games like that.

Yeah, we'll see about that next week. NISA event is on 22nd and we'll learn what Vita exclusive titles they chose to localize out of tons of Vita exclusive titles.

This one actually has a chance.

I don't think this'll be at the press conference. Too soon.

I would be absolutely thrilled to be wrong, though. My #2 most wanted localization announcement behind Tokyo Xanadu.

duckroll

EDF2 Vita is so good. But I feel like such a lamer. I played a few hours of Persona 4 Golden, took a break because I was a bit tired of RPGing, then I bought Digimon and EDF2, played Digimon for a few hours until I decided to take a break and play some EDF2, and EDF2 has been in my Vita for a whole week now. Can't finish shit. :(

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Next thing you know, it gets an Exclusive Physical Edition.

The circle of Vita.

EDF2 Vita is so good. But I feel like such a lamer. I played a few hours of Persona 4 Golden, took a break because I was a bit tired of RPGing, then I bought Digimon and EDF2, played Digimon for a few hours until I decided to take a break and play some EDF2, and EDF2 has been in my Vita for a whole week now. Can't finish shit. :(

It was exactly like that for me too.
I eventually stopped but need to finish it.

duckroll

But seriously, EDF2 is so good. I loved the original on PS2, so I thought this was mostly just me tipping Sandlot again one more time while rewarding XSEED for even bothering to release it in English with a proper localization. Wasn't expecting to play a ton of it. But damn, it works so much better as a portable game, is still as fun as I remember it, and the localization is -fantastic-. Yesterday I actually started checking out the Air Raider class, and goddamn it's a whole new game now.

Top Bottom