• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

NISA Europe has run out of LEs for Stranger of Sword City :( I was really tossing up on whether or not to order one despite my circumstances not being conducive towards importing anything right now but I guess the door's finally fully closed.

I checked the US store and they still have 25-50% stock left on the LEs. Any chance the US branch will send some left-over stock to the EU branch in the future? One can hope, no?

Order from VGP, I'm sure they still have copies.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/stranger-sword-city-limited-edition-vita-p-23715.html

Shizuka

NISA Europe has run out of LEs for Stranger of Sword City :( I was really tossing up on whether or not to order one despite my circumstances not being conducive towards importing anything right now but I guess the door's finally fully closed.

I checked the US store and they still have 25-50% stock left on the LEs. Any chance the US branch will send some left-over stock to the EU branch in the future? One can hope, no?

Get it from Videogamesplus.

Redhood

The sadness is that VGP+ does not deliver to Oman. So I always miss out on NISA limited editions. Just ordered Escha Logy from Ebay Scalper for a markup of 25$. ;.;

Faustek

If demand is high they can restock...but I doubt it. Nights of Azure got sold out fast as heck and demand is there but no one has said anything. Even the support prinnies are sad and they usually tease you if there is a chance of anything good happening.
Still though, that's on KT not NISA so I would never say never.

Wow. Thanks a bunch!

ohh...sorry didn't see that there was another page...my bad.

Yea that's glorious. I've tried playing VN on PC but I just can't... It's perfect on Vita or other small portable devices.

ooh I'm not the only one then :)
Tried on PC, tried on console but I just can't. It has to be on a handheld for me :) In this case the Vita is my favourite physical medium to play on :D

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Furyu has announced Caligula, a Vita JRPG. Similar to Persona it's a murder mystery JRPG and set in a high school. And it comes from lead writer of Persona 2 games.

I loved both Furyu's RPG output last year, I have no doubt this one will be good too. I hope Atlus grabs it, sounds like right game for them.
The full description(people forced to live in a virtual shool dominated by a vocaloid) make it sound even more intersting
http://gematsu.com/2016/02/furyu-announces-caligula-ps-vita

Uppers release has been delayed indefinitely because of a lack of pre-orders form what I can tell

http://www.marv.jp/message/uppers.php

Maybe someone with more Japanese knowledge can confirm or add some info..
That's bad, despite the unnecessary fanservice i hope it will sell well and will be localized because i would buy it.

Chance

Prelude.

Poll is invalid. Will look for a more secure platform to do polls in the future.
You should have used the captcha option.
But anyway, you can't stop people from sharing it so you're never gonna get only your audience votes.

Console wars, man.

Twitter polls would be a better option since they're tied to an account.

Hycran

Banned
Not to be a bother, but does anyone have need for speed most wanted (on vita) that could help me out with some of the multiplayer trophies? Not sure where else to ask :(

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member

Arzehn

We're getting Nobunaga's Ambition Vita games, right? Come on guys, you've already denied us PSP Nobunaga games.

I would buy this provided it runs decently. Also, wondering if Romancing Kingdoms 13 will be released later for Vita again (in JP).

But yeah, I agree strawpoll is not be the most accurate metric. :/

Top Bottom