• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upscalers, CRTs, PVMs & RGB: Retro gaming done right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
literally hasn't been a problem with high quality sets in forever now

Think the general populous doesn't know this. I can't remember the last time I heard anything about a plasma screen outside of places like this that wasn't immediately followed by some mention of burn in.

Mega

Banned
This is some weird alternate history. People bought LCDs en masse because they were big, thin, and flat. To get big CRT you have to go fat and heavy; to get a flat CRT you have to fuck up the geometry; you can't get a thin CRT. It helped that everyone was in the market for a new TV anyway due to HD.

Without that demand LCDs would have gone nowhere.

I'm not saying CRTs were the way forward, but that LCDs would never have been given to us if their costs for all sides involved wasn't cheap. And that cheapness was more important than the superior PQ of competing display technologies. That's not weird alt history.

Plasma burn in was eradicated years ago. The only explanation for it continually coming up among consumers was deliberate misinformation at the retail level from retail chains and their salesmen trained to push the many LCDs on display.

As to OLED not catching on... people are still buying LCD in droves, in the form of new LED TVs, IPS monitors, portable devices and smartphones. That OLED has not caught on because people aren't buying anymore is downright false.

2013-2014:
Is OLED dead? The great hope for TV tech is fading fast
Production problems and high prices are holding OLED back
http://www.techradar.com/us/news/te...great-hope-for-tv-tech-is-fading-fast-1265506
Last spring, Samsung apparently decided not to pursue OLED, drastically cutting its investment in the technology."OLED panel production is still very difficult," says Paul Gagnon, an analyst at NPD DisplaySearch.

2016:
Samsung sees no future for OLED TVs
http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/samsung-sees-no-future-for-oled-tvs.html
“I have always said it would take two to three years to consider OLED TV. But now when little progress has been made on its tricky production and high costs since our suspension back in 2013, I wouldn’t say OLED is our future direction,” he told reporters at the company’s headquarters in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province.

OLED boasts more accurate and vibrant picture quality compared to conventional liquid-crystal displays. Despite its increasing usage in smartphones and other smaller devices, its TV adoption has been delayed due to the higher costs of production and lower manufacturing yields of the larger panels.

Samsung is betting on some quantum dot LCD tech which is (surprise) cheaper and easier for them to pursue. LG continues to be the sole large size OLED manufacturer because they have a method that makes it... cheap and easier than normal. A pattern is evident here.

televator

Yeah, but if you're playing, say, 480p content on an LCD that's 1080p, IQ is going to suffer unless your TV has an amazing built in upscaler.

Also black level is a weakness of LCD, yeah. color accuracy outside of the very lower end is fine on a modern LCD, though.
Yes, of course a shitty low end LCD will look shitty. My disagreement is with CRT handling of non-native res material being supposedly inherently better. The reality is that there are HDTVs that handle non native res content brilliantly and there are also CRTs that do a pretty shitty job with non native res too. It's probably not as pervasive as with HDTV tech, but the idea that CRTs absolutely do better is a myth.

I don't want to play the quoting game on my phone but OLED is going nowhere because very few people are buying TVs anymore. Everyone bought a new LCD in the last 10 years, theyre not replacing them until they break.

Plasma failed because of burn in.

And 4K is going nowhere because who even cares? 1080p has lots of pixels.

I'll be honest, I'm hoping all current technologies fail. It's a bummer that Plasma had to go, and LED, OLED... they ain't shit as far as either a real leap forward and/or a suitable replacement. Manufacturers are going to have to roll out a clear leap forward in display technology to get enthusiasts and the general public excited and ready to open their wallets. Perhaps even something that isn't constrained to physical living room space? IDK... but it better damn well not have the weaknesses of current technology.

I disagree with "4K is going nowhere" though. I mean it's not exactly flying off the shelves, but resolution is only going to go up and will probably only plateau once we hit 8k.

what sucks is pioneer and panasonic are basically done with them, and they were (my opinion) some of the best ones out, easily

None on my 2008 Kuro.

And yet if you ask your coworkers what they know about plasma? First words out of their mouth will be burn-in.

Even when its not permanent significant image retention is a huge turnoff for normals -- nobody wants to do any kind of burn-in mitigation.

As to OLED not catching on... people are still buying LCD in droves, in the form of new LED TVs, IPS monitors, portable devices and smartphones. That OLED has not caught on because people aren't buying anymore is downright false.
Prices would go down if there was demand and scale to their market. And high prices + weak demand for TVs all around makes that hard.

Yes, of course a shitty low end LCD will look shitty. My disagreement is with CRT handling of non-native res material being supposedly inherently better. The reality is that there are HDTVs that handle non native res content brilliantly and there are also CRTs that do a pretty shitty job with non native res too. It's probably not as pervasive as with HDTV tech, but the idea that CRTs absolutely do better is a myth.
Ah okay, totally misinterpreted your comment, my bad.
And yet if you ask your coworkers what they know about plasma? First words out of their mouth will be burn-in.

Even when its not permanent significant image retention is a huge turnoff for normals -- nobody wants to do any kind of burn-in mitigation.
Yeah, exactly. Plasma is pretty closely tied with the idea of burn in, regardless of if the units actually have the issue. Even now when I hear plasma that's what I think of, and I consider myself pretty well educated on these things.

Madao

Plasma and burn-in is the equivalent of the XBone with the original digital plans. the initial damage was so big that it was never fixed despite things being reversed over time.

IrishNinja

Plasma and burn-in is the equivalent of the XBone with the original digital plans. the initial damage was so big that it was never fixed despite things being reversed over time.

yeah, i realize sheepy is arguing why they didn't take the tech further, not the actual quality/reality of it...it's true, most folks just went with a cheaper LCD & factory floor settings and called it a day

how many of ya'll are at friends/family/diners etc and see movies/etc with that stock soap opera filter on? fucksake, im not nearly as bad as a lotta dudes on the AVS forum, but that shit is turrible

yeah, i realize sheepy is arguing why they didn't take the tech further, not the actual quality/reality of it...it's true, most folks just went with a cheaper LCD & factory floor settings and called it a day

how many of ya'll are at friends/family/diners etc and see movies/etc with that stock soap opera filter on? fucksake, im not nearly as bad as a lotta dudes on the AVS forum, but that shit is turrible
I have secretely turned off all of my relatives tv's nasty post processing either without telling them or just without saying anything. "Oh can I see the remote a sec? ...here we go.... Okay all good"

Mega

Banned
Saw it at my sister's place. They were so used to it they couldn't even see what I was talking about when I said their TV looked weird. I'm not pushy and prone to lording over people about superior PQ in real life so I just dropped it... but I still very badly wanted to fix their HDTV settings. Like an itch!

I'll be honest, I'm hoping all current technologies fail. It's a bummer that Plasma had to go, and LED, OLED... they ain't shit as far as either a real leap forward and/or a suitable replacement. Manufacturers are going to have to roll out a clear leap forward in display technology to get enthusiasts and the general public excited and ready to open their wallets. Perhaps even something that isn't constrained to physical living room space? IDK... but it better damn well not have the weaknesses of current technology.

I disagree with "4K is going nowhere" though. I mean it's not exactly flying off the shelves, but resolution is only going to go up and will probably only plateau once we hit 8k.

Yes, that would be great. I bought my plasma right when the 2012 Olympics began which was a nice treat with the OTA HD signal. Four years later and there's been no major leap to make me want to upgrade now or anytime soon.

If VR becomes affordable and popular, resolution for that line of products must continue up to 8k and past it. I remember Palmer saying 8K isn't enough and another guy from Oculus saying we need 16K to match the experience of viewing a regular monitor. More if we want finer, non-jagged detail.

He said "as far as IQ goes, they most definitely are superior to LCD", which it is. There are other factors besides "sharpness" that form the basis of a screen's perceived level of quality to our eyes. The two most important ones are black levels (contrast) and color accuracy.

Whatever one or two aspects are the most important are going to depend on the person. For a person whose got some bad color blindness color accuracy isn't going to mean shit.

Both formats have their pros and cons, and no it isn't a clear cut winner.

Let's compare geometry on a widescreen CRT to a fixed pixel display. Hint The crt will lose EVERY SINGLE time.

For me personally geometry is a big thing, and it stands out like a sore thumb. I went through a shit ton of Widescreen CRTs because of this.

This whole definitive this or that thing needs to stop, because it's bullshit. Why the fuck can people not let people enjoy their preference. This thread constantly gets caught up in no crts are the bestest no upscallers are the bestest. It's annoying and stupid. It's the reason I keep saying the thread should be split.

People who play with upscallers on fixed pixel displays do so because they like those pros best, and people who play on CRTs, BVMs, and PVMs do so because they like those pros best. Leave it at fucking that.

Mega

Banned
There's been a lot of civil back and forth. Maybe take a break from the thread if it bugs you so much. I'm not seeing a reason to get so worked up, especially since the general tone (and content) of the discussion was well beyond "X > Y and fuck you if you disagree."

Not sure why you singled out my post among the couple of dozen arguing merits on each side. I only raised CRT's contrast and color superiority over most display types as a clarifying point to NormalFish assuming that Shadow was talking about mere sharpness:

CRTs have their faults, no question, but as far as IQ goes, they most definitely are superior to LCD.
a fixed pixel display can look just as sharp or sharper than a CRT. You lost me.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I'm seriously constantly cruising Craigslist and eBay for a local Sony G90 projector, cheap. There are some I can buy now but they are too far away. In the next couple of years I'm going to have CRT front projection of 80-120" and a projector that can run everything from 240p to 1080p natively and which even has HDMI input cards available.

I need something like this eventually!

There's been a lot of civil back and forth. Maybe take a break from the thread if it bugs you so much. I'm not seeing a reason to get so worked up, especially since the general tone (and content) of the discussion was well beyond "X > Y and fuck you if you disagree."

Not sure why you singled out my post among the couple of dozen arguing merits on each side. I only raised CRT's contrast and color superiority over most display types as a clarifying point to NormalFish assuming that Shadow was talking about mere sharpness:

My response to your post was just about what IQ things that are the most important are going to vary from person to person.

The rest of it was dialed at the thread in general.

I just find posts like this (and its just one example in this thread)

Framemeister ain't bad (though it has its flaws) but the CRT path is much more superior.

passively aggressive stating of opinion as if it was fact. It's a constant thing in this thread. Where the first word in the thread is downplayed from the elitist crt enthusiasts.

I think it's annoying and I think I have a right to mention that, if people have the right to say it on nearly every page of the thread. You know without being told to leave the thread.

Khaz

Toslink mods are very obscure as well as very few outside of the SNES. N64 is a good example. I've seen no toslink mods for it what so ever, but there is an HDMI mod. HDMI mods will only become more common and will eventually be available for most if not all consoles. I don't expect that kind of proliferation for stand alone digital audio mods.

There is no point* in an audio mod in consoles with a synthesizer chip, that takes ROM data and makes triangle and square waves out of it. The sound output is so specific to each chip that you have to essentially emulate them to get digital out. With an FPGA audio chip and an FPGA video chip for digital output, you have to wonder why even using original hardware. It's more interesting, and authentic, to tap the audio at the chip output and drive it to an amp with proper cabling to avoid any contamination that could happen on the PCB or in poorly made AV cables.

For CD-based consoles however it's much more interesting. There is a proper DAC to convert digital CD music (and then everything else) to analogue, and that's easy to bypass to give to a modern, better DAC that would give you a potentially better sound. On a PS1 it's as easy as hijacking a few pins, on the Saturn it's a slightly more involved mod but nothing that can't be done.

* There is, specifically in an HDMI mod, as HDMI demands digital audio. But as a standalone? Eh.

I sometimes have to remind myself that some people are OCD, and that perfect rows of identical little square pixels are something that they find deeply satisfying, and they'll never be happy with something like a CRT, where the image is not as structured or perfectly symmetrical. And that's OK.

I'm glad to not be one of them, but I understand.

eXZp6Ua.jpg

But don't try to convert us, either. ;)

televator

There is no point* in an audio mod in consoles with a synthesizer chip, that takes ROM data and makes triangle and square waves out of it. The sound output is so specific to each chip that you have to essentially emulate them to get digital out. With an FPGA audio chip and an FPGA video chip for digital output, you have to wonder why even using original hardware. It's more interesting, and authentic, to tap the audio at the chip output and drive it to an amp with proper cabling to avoid any contamination that could happen on the PCB or in poorly made AV cables.

For CD-based consoles however it's much more interesting. There is a proper DAC to convert digital CD music (and then everything else) to analogue, and that's easy to bypass to give to a modern, better DAC that would give you a potentially better sound. On a PS1 it's as easy as hijacking a few pins, on the Saturn it's a slightly more involved mod but nothing that can't be done.

* There is, specifically in an HDMI mod, as HDMI demands digital audio. But as a standalone? Eh.

I've looked into the PS1 mod and it wasn't a simple case of tapping some wires as you say. Afiak, it requires a chip that isn't manufactured anymore. So there seems to be more circuit building involved. If it were that simple, me and whole lot more owners would have done it already.

Mega

Banned

passively aggressive stating of opinion as if it was fact. It's a constant thing in this thread. Where the first word in the thread is downplayed from the elitist crt enthusiasts.

I think it's annoying and I think I have a right to mention that, if people have the right to say it on nearly every page of the thread. You know without being told to leave the thread.

I wouldn't look into it so much. People speak using declarative statements all the time. It's repetitive and not second nature to preface every typed sentence with "I think" and "IMO." There is a CRT vs Upscaler vibe sometimes but I see it as equal give and take... and mostly harmless competitiveness between complementary approaches towards the same goal. I tend to think we are all enthusiasts (moreso than general gamers) in the same boat, not disparate individuals picking sides and trying to deliberately annoy and shit on each other's preferences. I think it's difficult to always let things go and instead fall into a mindset of misconstruing intent and seeing hostility where nothing bad was really meant).

I didn't meant that you need to leave. Sometimes it's good to take a step back when things get heated and come back with a clearer head. Although not in this thread, I have done it before myself.

I didn't meant that you need to leave. Sometimes it's good to take a step back when things get heated and come back with a clearer head. Although not in this thread, I have done it before myself.
Just skip reading posts. For example, I skip any posts where someome mentions capturing.

televator

Just skip reading posts. For example, I skip any posts where someome mentions capturing.

What? Why?

I find few posts are worth skipping in this thread. Only time I skip is when people need specific help with a PVM. Sorry m8s, there's plenty of CRT owners that can help. :p

Mega

Banned
I skip all posts from juniors

On multiple occasions I've seen gaffers get perma-juniored for saying stuff like this.

I skimp over posts that don't interest or aren't up my alley to offer advice but that's not what gets me wound up!... Unless you mean that posts about game capture make you mad :p

Maxpacker

meant to reply to this! first, i need to dig up that pic of my set & find out the model #, then how to access the service menu!
ive no controller, is that usually needed for this? i could sort out a universal one, in a pinch

You're probably out of luck without a remote. Not sure if a universal one would work.

My response to your post was just about what IQ things that are the most important are going to vary from person to person.

The rest of it was dialed at the thread in general.

Sorry man, I didn't mean to fluster you. Probably should have pre-fixed it with a "imho," right?

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Plasma burn in was eradicated years ago.

I spent much of 2010-2014 shopping around for my first HDTV, on and off. I was incredibly picky about my selection, and I repeatedly looked through threads on NeoGAF and elsewhere weighing pros and cons and impressions of different technologies and sets.

The cult of plasma was downright weird. Year after year, I'd watch them swear up and down that burn-in was an ancient myth perpetuated by ignorance and ulterior motives, only for someone to come along once in a while and actually share screenshots of his burned-in plasma set that was only 2 years old or so. Then the backpedaling would come: "that's a one in a million case," "you must have not taken proper care of your TV," "you must have bought a very poor brand," "that's just 'image retention' (when the damage in question had been there for over a year already and certainly wasn't ever going to go away.)"

I don't know if I've ever come across any other enthusiast group that tried to downplay their brand's flaws as hard as these guys did.

Roughly 95% of my LCD monitor's usage in 2011-2012 was spent on Marvel vs Capcom 3 alone. Had it been a plasma set, I can only imagine how much regular maintenance would have been required to prevent image retention of that game's HUD. No thanks.

televator

It's kind of a crap shoot. First of all, all the manuals I've seen explicitly say that burn in is not considered a manufacturing defect and is not covered by a warranty. Secondly, the closest thing I've experienced to burn in, appears to be very prolonged image retention on my late model Panasonic. It can take months to clear up, but is not permanent. Compare that to my old PZ800U which was pretty much bullet proof to burn in.

At any rate, it's best to be an owner who is also a vigilant care taker with plasma. One has to make it second nature to take breaks during gameplay and routinely make use of of the built in screen swiping scroll bar in the TV to be better safe than sorry when it comes to the condition of your screen.

Economics again. The cheapest, crappiest, PoS cheap cheap cheap terrible LCD ever COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE AND CHEAPER. The most expensive, best best best ever top of the line only sold to 3 millionaires TV COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER AND MORE EXPENSIVE. There is no dichotomy, it's always a sliding scale that works on the margins, and "inferior" technology is constantly being used being of price. In agriculture, lime is used to raise the pH of fields, even though lime is one of the weakest bases you can find. In technology terms, lime would be akin to the first visualizing screen ever produced that is large, uses a ton of energy and looks like shit. The reason lime is the industry standard is because it is cheap and plentiful, and even though you have to use a ton of it to accomplish what a small amount of strong base could do, it's still cheaper to use lime.

LCD, plasma, CRT, all of these techs have plusses and minuses, and their relative traits will change as each is developed. MIT just came out with an incandescent bulb that is more efficient than compact fluorescent. What?! Compact fluorescent is more efficient right? At certain points in their technological history, various methods are more or less effective, cost efficient etc. Imagine if all of a sudden there was a resource that only LCD needed that became extremely scarce, then they would no longer be cost effective the way they are now. Similarly, at some point in the future a cathode ray tube may be able to produce perfect geometry with a very flat, low-weight build. At this moment, however, the market has chosen LCD because it can put more pixels (that may look, depending on the quality of the set, a little less good) on the screen for less money and with less bulk and footprint in your room. If you want something better, as always, you have to pay for it, and don't be surprised if there are not enough of you out there to justify for a major corporation to devote huge sums of capital to producing for.

televator

We're not farmers. We have no control over the tending of the land. The landscape is locked in. We can walk on it. We can even plant seeds. Yet, we can never change the topography or composition. That part is unchangable as the inherent flaws in certain HDTV technologies. An LED bulb is easy to manufacture, requires minimal circuitry, is made of easily recyclable materials, is more resilient than either incandescent or florescent, and is still vastly more efficient. Heck, you can touch it bare handed even whe it has been on for hours. It is truly superior. Sometimes, only a different technology is the answer.

BTails

Just to throw my 2-cents in on my Samsung Plasma (About 3 years old now): burn-in can definitely still be an issue. I'm pretty damn vigilant with running the scroll bars, but I have the local news logo burned into the bottom right corner of the screen from my wife turning the news on when she gets home from work (1 hour, 5 days a week).

Thankfully it's really minimal and can only be noticed when that part of the display is white, but it's definitely there.

That being said, the TV produces the best image I've ever seen in terms of colour and black levels, so it's a trade off.

We're not farmers. We have no control over the tending of the land. The landscape is locked in. We can walk on it. We can even plant seeds. Yet, we can never change the topography or composition. That part is unchangable as the inherent flaws in certain HDTV technologies. An LED bulb is easy to manufacture, requires minimal circuitry, is made of easily recyclable materials, is more resilient than either incandescent or florescent, and is still vastly more efficient. Heck, you can touch it bare handed even whe it has been on for hours. It is truly superior. Sometimes, only a different technology is the answer.
Actually we can change the land, and have. And yes tech is the answer, but it's earlier than you realize in tech history, and always will be. The flaws in some tech that you believe are inherent are not necessarily so, this has been shown again and again throughout history. Plenty of eminent scientists have egg on their face saying this or that will never be possible through this or that tech. The market has to be allowed to choose the best solution at any given time according to the current situation, which can change. That situation is both the natural resources as well as our ability to change them, it's all constantly in flux.

Toppot

I'm back, a follow up to my last posts:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=204933363&postcount=16079
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=204938535&postcount=16086

I got the new RGB cable with the euro pinning and luma sync; though my TV still doesn't like the signal being 240p, it does show colour.

But when I plug it into my previously mentioned SCART to HDMI upscaler, it is now much sharper but it is greyscale, no colour what so ever =/ The original cables still show colour on the upscaler, it just seems it doesn't like something about the new cable, it seems to accept the RGB but has stripped the colour. Its in 50Hz and I have a PAL console/disc/tv.

I guess I need to try another upscaler? Or do I need to get the cable with CSYNC in it?

televator

Actually we can change the land, and have. And yes tech is the answer, but it's earlier than you realize in tech history, and always will be. The flaws in some tech that you believe are inherent are not necessarily so, this has been shown again and again throughout history. Plenty of eminent scientists have egg on their face saying this or that will never be possible through this or that tech. The market has to be allowed to choose the best solution at any given time according to the current situation, which can change. That situation is both the natural resources as well as our ability to change them, it's all constantly in flux.

A florescent can't be made as efficient as an LED in all aspects. An LED damn near produces a current by itself because of its inherent properties. Those properties being silicon that is abundantly available and less damaging to the environment. That's simply not the case with fluorescents. Ina fluorescent, a rather complex circuit is required. Maybe the toxic elements inside could be replaced with something less hazardous, but the fact still remains that the bulb is more wasteful in total material. The market isn't some omnipotent phenom that can magically overcome physical reality.

A florescent can't be made as efficient as an LED in all aspects. An LED damn near produces a current by itself because of its inherent properties. Those properties being silicon that is abundantly available and less damaging to the environment. That's simply not the case with fluorescents. Ina fluorescent, a rather complex circuit is required. Maybe the toxic elements inside could be replaced with something less hazardous, but the fact still remains that the bulb is more wasteful in total material. The market isn't some omnipotent phenom that can magically overcome physical reality.
Print this out and keep it on your wall for 50 years please.

Am reading a book on economics and science and found this gem of a page about early HDTV research and politics. Digital vs. analog HDTV standards!

IMG_2202.jpg

I'll put this convo right next to my collection of Jesus returning on X date collection.
Put these right next to it.
"There is not the slightest indication that nuclear energy will ever be obtainable. It would mean that the atom would have to be shattered at will." – Albert Einstein, 1932

"Rail travel at high speed is not possible because passengers, unable to breathe, would die of asphyxia." – Dr. Dionysius Lardner, 1830

"X-rays will prove to be a hoax." – Lord Kelvin, President of the Royal Society, 1883

"Everyone acquainted with the subject will recognize it as a conspicuous failure." – -Henry Morton, president of the Stevens Institute of Technology, on Edison's light bulb, 1880

MIT work on incandescent: http://news.mit.edu/2016/nanophotonic-incandescent-light-bulbs-0111

TAFK

Plugged my ps2 in for the first time in a while and noticed something odd using the component cables. I saw this static line that slowly went from the bottom to the top of the TV. My guess is that it's the cord I'm using as i don't think it's Sony branded, has anyone has this issue before?

Also what video out should I select on the ps2 main menu? I noticed there was y pbpr and rgb but when I selected rgb I had no signal on my TV.

Using a newer Sony bravia 42 inch by the way for my TV.

Timu

Plugged my ps2 in for the first time in a while and noticed something odd using the component cables. I saw this static line that slowly went from the bottom to the top of the TV. My guess is that it's the cord I'm using as i don't think it's Sony branded, has anyone has this issue before?

Also what video out should I select on the ps2 main menu? I noticed there was y pbpr and rgb but when I selected rgb I had no signal on my TV.

Using a newer Sony bravia 42 inch by the way for my TV.
Don't use RGB if you don't have an RGB cable, stick with ypbpr.

TAFK

Don't use RGB if you don't have an RGB cable, stick with ypbpr.

Yeah it didn't even output in rgb so I changed back. The picture quality looks good it's just that static line that's bit annoying. Looks like cable degradation. Anyone have a link to where I can buy an official ps2 component cable? Lots of places seem to sell 3rd parties as legit.

Timu

Yeah it didn't even output in rgb so I changed back. The picture quality looks good it's just that static line that's bit annoying. Looks like cable degradation. Anyone have a link to where I can buy an official ps2 component cable? Lots of places seem to sell 3rd parties as legit.
Here. These work perfectly with the PS2 as I own one BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom