• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Jomjom

Banned
I ordered the Zelda bag and 3ds cart case but it doesn't look like it'll ship anytime soon and I'm moving next month. What should i do?

Copy of hydride warriors didn't come with a code. You think customer service could sort it out in time?

Man...I bought Hyrule Warriors (along with DK: Tropical Freeze and Mario Kart)..and not ONE of them came with a code. WHY :( Bayonetta 2 came with one but it was hidden in the damn case insert!

I still just enough for Wonderful 101 so its not a total loss but its lame those games didn't come with PINs

hazukash

Only four days until the last elite rewards are announced.

They won't just stick to the current selection and call it a day... right?

MilesTeg

Banned
Only four days until the last elite rewards are announced.

They won't just stick to the current selection and call it a day... right?

The only thing we can be sure of is that regardless of what the rewards are, Club Nintendo will be broken for a few days after the rewards are up.

Man...I bought Hyrule Warriors (along with DK: Tropical Freeze and Mario Kart)..and not ONE of them came with a code. WHY :( Bayonetta 2 came with one but it was hidden in the damn case insert!

I still just enough for Wonderful 101 so its not a total loss but its lame those games didn't come with PINs
It seems like new shipments don't have codes. My guess is your copies of games were made after January 20th. My Captain Toad didn't have a code either.

zigg

Pretty sure it's printed on the backside of the cover art
Mine was, but I think Nintendo has stopped printing codes at all in the latest runs. My recently-purchased Ultimate NES Remix only came with a redemption code for the Famicom theme—but I did get CS to register the game for me with a picture of the game and my CN ID.

Anyone want any of the 150 coin games? I have 160 coins but already own the ones I want. First perso to quote this and tell me which title gets it.

All for 3ds.

3d twinbee
Super Mario land
Sml2
Kersploosh
Baseball
Kid Icarus of myths and monsters
Metroid 2
Tennis
Golf
Donkey kong
Mario's picross
Radar mission.

wilflare

Anyone want any of the 150 coin games? I have 160 coins but already own the ones I want. First perso to quote this and tell me which title gets it.

All for 3ds.

3d twinbee
Super Mario land
Sml2
Kersploosh
Baseball
Metroid 2
Tennis
Golf
Donkey kong
Mario's picross
Radar mission.

Kersploosh please!

All for 3ds.

3d twinbee
Super Mario land
Sml2
Kersploosh
Baseball
Metroid 2
Tennis
Golf
Donkey kong
Mario's picross
Radar mission.

I would love Super Mario Land.

Edit: :(

wilflare

Check your PMs

thanks so much once again <3

---
btw if anyone is thinking of selling their rewards, I'm looking for the following :X

(eShop codes)
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Super Mario 3D Land
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Brain Age: Concentration Training

donny2112

Calling it: Silver Mario Amiibo!

I <3 being disappointed.

Good, because it's already confirmed to not be a physical reward.

I'm going all out with predictions.

Platinum highlights:
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 1 & 2
Professor Layton: Azran and Fantasy Life in one combo
because
Tropical Freeze will obviously be there, but I'm trying to keep to the "Wow" guesses. :p

alf717

At this point I hope OoT 3D is one of the prizes. Retail prices are ridiculous and I don't think Nintendo will restock this or other titles I would like.

Anth0ny

How long does it take for the registration survey to pop up on Club Nintendo after buying a game digitally?

I might be 10 coins off from 600 after I fill out some post-play surveys on Tuesday >_<

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HarmoKnight is the best non-retail game I have ever played.
I wish they did more with this IP. Heck, run with the idea of inserting music from other Nintendo games (like how there's 5 Pokemon tunes) and now you've got an unique rhythm game featuring Nintendo music since Donkey Konga.

i-Jest

Personally I'd like to see Club Nintendo OSTs packaged together as an elite reward. That would be so kick ass. The option to download any game or two from the eShop the free of charge would also be awesome. Even eShop credit codes of 25$ would be sweet.

I'm a dreamer guys. Let me dream.

In addition to this I'd like to the the Ambassador games be a reward.

cmurph

Banned
Good, because it's already confirmed to not be a physical reward.

I'm going all out with predictions.

Platinum highlights:
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 1 & 2
Professor Layton: Azran and Fantasy Life in one combo
because
Tropical Freeze will obviously be there, but I'm trying to keep to the "Wow" guesses. :p

That's just because they don't want to spoil the surprise.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Between" those dates doesn't mean "on" those dates, though.

It probably does, but don't be surprised if the stuff isn't up on 1st April.
It makes it sound like the rewards will only be up during the month of April, then on May 1st, they're taken down.

My guess is since it's digital, they might already have it ready to go up on April 1st since it's just codes they'd have to prepare.

Velcro Fly

Yeah with CN shutting down they seem a little more organized. The final rewards catalog was up pretty quickly when they said it would be too. I bet these are up on the 1st.

Roo

They better have the rewards up in time.

We *literally* only have April to redeem them and I'm sure as hell we'll get another situation where the site will be down most of the time due to the stupidly insane amount of traffic.

Thousands of people trying to redeem their rewards at the same time. Most of them will fail to go beyond the confirmation page. Nintendo servers will crash, their phone lines will desperately ring all day. Their email will be flooded with rage emails demanding an answer and a solution for missing codes.

What happened back in February was only a tease. A sneak peek. This is the real deal.
We are not worthy :p

Eh, I don't know what Wii U or 3DS games would really get me all that excited. Aside from Captain Toad and Mario Party 10, I own all of the major Wii U titles.

Can't think of a 3DS title I'd jump at either, at least one from Nintendo...

wilflare

Eh, I don't know what Wii U or 3DS games would really get me all that excited. Aside from Captain Toad and Mario Party 10, I own all of the major Wii U titles.

Can't think of a 3DS title I'd jump at either, at least one from Nintendo...

I'll buy any WiiU digital game (that I don't have) from you ^^

cacildo

They better have the rewards up in time.

We *literally* only have April to redeem them and I'm sure as hell we'll get another situation where the site will be down most of the time due to the stupidly insane amount of traffic.

Thousands of people trying to redeem their rewards at the same time. Most of them will fail to go beyond the confirmation page. Nintendo servers will crash, their phone lines will desperately ring all day. Their email will be flooded with rage emails demanding an answer and a solution for missing codes.

What happened back in February was only a tease. A sneak peek. This is the real deal.
We are not worthy :p

But at least this time we are talking about only one prize.

The coins situation was more stressful to servers. People looking at the cathalog, counting their coins, grabbing two, three rewards...

This time is a lot easier. Go in, grab a single code, get out

But at least this time we are talking about only one prize.

The coins situation was more stressful to servers. People looking at the cathalog, counting their coins, grabbing two, three rewards...

This time is a lot easier. Go in, grab a single code, get out

I think the big problem last time was people suddenly remembering that they had 12 questionnaires to fill out and figuring the best time to do it was when a billion people were trying to access the site at once, rather than doing them before the rewards went up. There'll be none of that this time.

I'm sure if the site problems are bad during the platinum reward period, Nintendo will just extend it. The site's going to be up until the end of June so it's not like it'd be tough.

Anyone able to enter any codes in? I was able to do one, but when I try to do another one, the page just refreshes. I'm sure I haven't entered these codes in yet.

Edit: I'm 115 away from platinum :( I don't think i'll make it.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
This week is the week! The wait until Wednesday is hype choo choo train.

Here's what I wish for Platinum Rewards:

Ocarina of Time 3DS
Luigi's Mansion 3DS
Tomodachi Life 3DS
Oracle of Ages/Seasons VC
New Super Luigi U

... but I think we'll just get the same games as we already have now, only you get to pick one for free lol. I bet we'll see NES Remix 2 in there, for sure.

Any predicitions, wish list? I bet there will be at least one high profile WiiU game, like NSMBU, Wind Waker HD, or Nintendo Land (digital exclusive). But I feel like I have all the games I want, so it;s a pretty short list that I would actually redeem the game they put it up and not just sell it here.

WEGGLES

This week is the week! The wait until Wednesday is hype choo choo train.

Here's what I wish for Platinum Rewards:

Ocarina of Time 3DS
Luigi's Mansion 3DS
Tomodachi Life 3DS
Oracle of Ages/Seasons VC
New Super Luigi U

... but I think we'll just get the same games as we already have now, only you get to pick one for free lol. I bet we'll see NES Remix 2 in there, for sure.

Any predicitions, wish list? I bet there will be at least one high profile WiiU game, like NSMBU, Wind Waker HD, or Nintendo Land (digital exclusive). But I feel like I have all the games I want, so it;s a pretty short list that I would actually redeem the game they put it up and not just sell it here.

Pikmin 4 plz, or WWHD

Salsa

250px-Box_NA_-_Mario_%26_Luigi_Dream_Team.png
boxart-preorder.png

c'mon CN you can do eet

Top Bottom