• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

The Hermit

since I discovered this to get the extra game (Art Academy in my case) I decided to register everything I have... over 600 and abou 300 post-play survey coins and I nothing that interests me.

Shoyz

I'm saving my coins for the 'free' games. I really wish they'd stop offering the same games repeatedly when it's only about 2 a month, Urban Champion again :(

Dying for them to offer 3D Classic Kirby. Or WiiU eShop/VC games. I'd jump at Mario 64 if I could play it on my Gamepad.

Davey Cakes

Talking about F-Zero in the other thread reminds me that I'd love to see F-Zero X as a reward. For some reason I don't want to put down the ten bucks for it but would gladly part with 150 coins.

So I bought a used Wii U system. Had no idea if the last owner registered it. It let me put the serial number from the bottom of the system in. Told me to link it to my club account. I did. The system shows up, with my serial number, when you click Products at https://club.nintendo.com/account.do. However, I never got my survey for either the system or NintendoLand.

I'm guessing it was already registered but it still seems weird that it shows on my product listing and that it didn't tell me it was already registered when I typed the serial number in. Anybody ever have this happen?

Nintendo needs to put those awesome double sided DS/3DS game card holders on sale again.
The one I got last year is full already! D:

I want to have an extra so I can put DS games in one and 3DS games in the other.

I suppose I could get one of the less awesome DS card+Sylus holder cases just for my DS games and use my current super awesome one for just 3DS.
But why did they feel the need to make it a stylus holder on the entire right side? Who the hell needs 7 styluses? :(

iphys

In case it helps, I can confirm the eShop version of Tetris Axis is 20 for registration +10 early registration +10 post-play. Only $9.99, people, and I don't anticipate it going on sale any cheaper, so buy it now for the early registration coins.

donny2112

In case it helps, I can confirm the eShop version of Tetris Axis is 20 for registration +10 early registration +10 post-play. Only $9.99, people, and I don't anticipate it going on sale any cheaper, so buy it now for the early registration coins.

Wait. 1) It's $9.99?!? 2) This is a temporary price?

Davey Cakes

Looking at the coin list, it seems that Fortune Street is still worth the full 50 coins. Same for S&P2. Pretty sweet considering that I only spent around 20 bucks for both of them combined.

I only have 35 coins left for Platinum. The rest of my surveys expire after July 1st. I'm thinking of waiting to see what games will drop in coin values before registering anything else.

Animal Crossing (pretty much the one 3DS game I'm really looking forward to) has the perfect release date. I'll "intend to buy" it, and then register it in the beginning of July in order to maximize my coin gain towards 2014 Elite status..

iphys

Can you have two club nintendo accounts in one household? Wondering since I can probably hit plat twice.

I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to have a family account if accounts are at the same mailing address. If you have a 2nd mailing address you can use, you could always set up 2 independent accounts, but I wouldn't risk doing it from the same Internet connection either.

Argh. I have enough points to get another pouch, I'd like a red one for my red 3DS XL, but I just know if I bought something with my coins, they'd put up some new rewards.

iphys

I'm thinking we'll be getting some new physical rewards soon. Maybe Luigi-related. It's been a long-ass time.

I have this sinking fear they may be trying to phase out the physical rewards, since they have been disappearing of late, and none of the new rewards have lasted very long ever since around the time they started offering the downloadable games in late 2011. It seems like every time we get a new reward nowadays it says limited quantities and disappears in a matter of days or weeks. They didn't even give us a Luigi reward for St. Patrick's this year, but just a sale, like they're trying to clear stuff out. I did have my eye on that Luigi lapel pin Reggie was wearing in the last Direct though -- that should sooo be a reward.

chrono01

I just ordered hanafuda cards instead of game and watch collection vol. 2. Good choice?

Definitely.

While you may/may not use the cards in actual play, they're great to look at and a valuable collectible [given Nintendo's history as starting out selling playing cards].

I'm thinking we'll be getting some new physical rewards soon. Maybe Luigi-related. It's been a long-ass time.

I don't understand what the hold up is. I know they're just sitting on a stack of wearable Luigi hats, monitoring my account and waiting until I spend something to reveal them.

bumpkin

I don't understand what the hold up is. I know they're just sitting on a stack of wearable Luigi hats, monitoring my account and waiting until I spend something to reveal them.
Or maybe the Luigi hat will be one of the choices for Platinum gift for the year? I got the Mario one the year they offered that. I could complete the set!

rjc571

Banned
Intend To Buy for DKC Returns is up, under Earn Coins, the picture isn't loading but you can still click on the icon to fill out the survey. I filled it out and told them I would never buy the game due to the downgraded framerate.

zroid

Banned
Intend To Buy for DKC Returns is up, under Earn Coins, the picture isn't loading but you can still click on the icon to fill out the survey. I filled it out and told them I would never buy the game due to the downgraded framerate.

brutal :p

thanks for the heads-up

When does the Club Nintendo year end (in terms of getting Platinum)? I have some surveys expiring in June and couldn't remember if that was before or after the cut off.

Alec

Please, please, please be the charge station for the 3DS XL.

I just ordered one of these from the Nintendo Online Store...so I'm sorry, but I can not agree. :'(

What the heck, I'm fine with it. You're welcome.

Luigi Hat, please.

Glix

Is "The Grim Reaper is a real dick" an acceptable response to "Tell us in your own words about NES Castlevania"

I'm still torn on whether to register my Pikachu XL and Luigi's Mansion for the free game. On the one hand, I want Starfox. But on the other hand, I'd rather hold out for a different XL colour and I'm already Platinum for the year.

#firstworldproblems

Awesome dkcr is the only game I'm really looking super forward too for the 3ds before july so I'm happy that it got seleveted for early intention to buy. I love animal crossing on gc but i don't want my time sucked dry so I have to pass on it. I reached platinum this past weekend so I'm sorta set. I'm gonna just stock up on coins in case something big and physical comes out that I want.

Also I second a metroid poster.
Or a dckr poster in that 2d black shadowy artsy style they have from the game.

Probably too late now but still a guy can dream.

Top Bottom