• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

crap I have way too much with Wii U I hope there is something to spend on before the rollover at least I can drop it down to the limit and not over

I have no idea how old the rest of my points are but the Wii U is the major factor
The WiiU survey doesn't expire until 2039 if that is what you mean.

Clipper

crap I have way too much with Wii U I hope there is something to spend on before the rollover at least I can drop it down to the limit and not over

I have no idea how old the rest of my points are but the Wii U is the major factor
You can check how old your coins are and whether any are expiring on the Coins & Status page of your account. This and further information about coin expiry is all detailed in the OP (hint hint).

SmithnCo

If you haven't seen, Tank Tank Tank is free on the shop in NA. So basically 70 free Club Nintendo coins. I just got my survey.

cacildo

Super Mario 64 is on the rewards for 200 coins right now. Still, its SM64 for the Wii.

I have like 700 coins right now, but im not spending because im waiting for some WiiU download games

But i was thinking... maybe i can buy Super Mario 64, and then upgrade it for WiiU for ~we dont know what the price will be for N64 upgrades~

Should i do it?

Do you think nintendo will put WiiU games under rewards on club nintendo, soon?

BTW, do my coins expire in july 1?

ALSO, im platinum. When i get to choose a platinum gift, can i get a gold AND a platinum gift or i can choose only one?

Fox Mulder

Something Luigi themed seems likely but I'd like to at least see something a little more original.

like a luigi hat poster?

This is my first year doing club nintendo, but I've read how underwhelming the US rewards are. I actually just passed platinum after registering a wiiu, wii bundle, and a handful of games. I don't know how people get so many points, as this is like $700 worth of stuff.

iphys

Hmmm, for the Tank game I think it's 50 + 10 early reg + 10 post-play, so if we download it on June 1st, that should just be in the 30 days for the early registration, and if it's a 30-day registration survey we can do the survey on July 1st to get the coins next year, yes?

zroid

Banned
Hmmm, for the Tank game I think it's 50 + 10 early reg + 10 post-play, so if we download it on June 1st, that should just be in the 30 days for the early registration, and if it's a 30-day registration survey we can do the survey on July 1st to get the coins next year, yes?

you really get all those coins even for the free version? O-o

you really get all those coins even for the free version? O-o
Yep, but the survey expires after 30 days. Wish I knew that before downloading it. No biggie, I don't see me needing coins for a few more years.

Edit: The game is pretty much useless without buying the DLC though. I just downloaded it and deleted it.

zroid

Banned
That is amazing, haha. Now I'm worried they'll "fix" this before June when I can safely claim the coins in July. D:

iphys

Yeah, I think I'll just go ahead and download it before they have a chance to change it, as I'm sure I'll have no problem reaching platinum next year.

AirBrian

Gotta love the TTT! coins! I read that the Kong vs. mode (or whatever it's called) is pretty fun. For $2, I might try that.

eggwolio

I just ordered the blue ds pouch in blue.

But what color is it? You made a good choice. There's four of them in my household and they fare well with everyday use. I have Mario walking in both red and blue and my lady has Mario jumping on one color and standing on the other. Can't remember which is which. I often consider ordering two more so we'll have every pose in each color, but I know there's no way the stars would align and make that magically happen.

Davey Cakes

How long does TANK! TANK! TANK! registration take to show up in the Club Nintendo "To Do" list? I downloaded it this morning and it hasn't popped up yet. I forget how long it usually takes.

Lexxism

How long does TANK! TANK! TANK! registration take to show up in the Club Nintendo "To Do" list? I downloaded it this morning and it hasn't popped up yet. I forget how long it usually takes.

Did you link your cn account to the eshop? It will just take like 1h maximum what I experienced.

womp

I downloaded TTT last night. Today at lunch here at work I loaded up the site and the survey was there so I did it ASAP for fear it may disappear. heh

I downloaded it this morning too. Booted it up a few hours later before deleting it. No registration yet.

TANK TANK TANK showed up in my To Do yesterday but I didn't complete it. Today, it shows in my To Do History as completed with no additional coins added. Ugh.

Davey Cakes

Yeah, my Club Nintendo account is definitely hooked up because all of the Wii U VC titles have shown up with surveys thus far. The Wii U itself automatically registered in the beginning.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah I think they took down TTT's free coins. It was on my list last night and gone today.

Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained from trying to stash some coins.

Davey Cakes

They took away the coins? Damn it!

It just happened to be that I didn't have the Wii U hooked up yesterday.

After trying the multiplayer mode I'm not even sure how viable it is. Doesn't seem very good.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Yeah I think they took down TTT's free coins. It was on my list last night and gone today.

Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained from trying to stash some coins.

Looks like the coins I did gain are safe and they're not trying to take those away.

zroid

Banned
dammit! I was still debating whether to download TTT yesterday, but I decided this morning I'd get it this evening. Bah.

iphys

Wow, glad I did the survey last night. At least now I don't feel so bad about the 40 coins Konami cheated me out of for Castlevania.

So I wonder whether we'll still get the post-play for TTT like the original 70 coins total they were advertising, because now they're not even advertising it being worth 10 in the earn coins section. That was probably the only survey we were supposed to get if it was supposed to be like Zen Pinball 2.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I was thinking about doing it last night but I now have a ton of surveys over the platinum line for next year and decided to wait. Oh well.

If anything else ever goes f2p make sure you get the points immediately.

HYDE

Banned
The pins really sucked. Here's to hoping NOA will redeem itself this year. The action figure idea is okay, but it's not even significant nor meaningful to the club. So I say no.

I still want the official Super Nintendo controller for Wii. Even Europe got it for crying out loud...

Davey Cakes

Zen Pinball 2 has a 10 coin post-play survey, even though it's a free download (or should I say, F2P). Didn't realize that.

Super Mario World finally popped up on my list today as well, after having upgraded on the day of its release.

No survey for TTT, obviously. But I was still holding out a sliver of hope.

trixx

I never received a zen pinball survey weird. And I was hoping for a tank! tank! tank! survey not oh well. Shouldn't be given a survey in the first place anyways

Merino

Man EU/Dutch Club Nintendo sucks so much.

I registered a 3DS and 4 games but there's absolutely nothing to do with all these points. I'm not interested in any statues or a soundtrack cd and I don't own a Wii so these Wii eShop point cards are also a no-go. I'd gladly take one of those 3ds pouches I saw in the pickup thead but that's also not available over here. Hell even 1 good Virtual Console game would be awesome. It's not like Nintendo doesn't have a giant collection of old games they could give away for free.

What's so hard in offering some nice worthwhile rewards outside of NA :(

isny

napkin dispenser
Man EU/Dutch Club Nintendo sucks so much.

I registered a 3DS and 4 games but there's absolutely nothing to do with all these points. I'm not interested in any statues or a soundtrack cd and I don't own a Wii so these Wii eShop point cards are also a no-go. I'd gladly take one of those 3ds pouches I saw in the pickup thead but that's also not available over here. Hell even 1 good Virtual Console game would be awesome. It's not like Nintendo doesn't have a giant collection of old games they could give away for free.

What's so hard in offering some nice worthwhile rewards outside of NA :(

You can get the classic controller AND and statue platinum prize from years ago...

You really can't complain =p

Will trade you a pouch for a controller? lol

Top Bottom