• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US expels Russian diplomats over cyber attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

guek

Banned
Trump in 3 weeks:
dr-evil-crying1.gif

35 Russian diplomats, to be specific. It's not like he expelled every single Russian, as the headline made me think at first

Edit: Thanks to the mod who fixed the title (The "diplomats" part was missing before)

studyguy

Diplomats given 72 hours to leave. Access to diplomat compounds in Maryland and NY denied to individuals. Found to not be acting in accordance with diplomatic practice.

RPGCrazied

Good. I hope more is on the way, regardless of what Trump will do, Russia really has to pay for fucking with the election.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
So, Cold War II starting? WW III next?

For whatever reason, the dominating narrative on the Internet seems to be that Russia is smart and strong and that America is behind the times, so anything we do that may be seen as provoking them means we are all going to die or something.

I guess their annexation of Crimea really did earn them a lot of positive PR in terms of how their strength as a nation is perceived internationally.

Zoon

I can't believe what the US have done to the world. We are all doomed. Let's hope the Russians stay calm and don't drop nukes.
/s

Uhyve

Biske

So when Trump starts bending over backwards for Russia and appeasing them and helping them, and in a case like this, probably gonna tweet how unfair we are being to Russia, and how we should treat them better etc etc, how long do you think Republicans will be cool with that?

Are we in a new era where since Russia helped their side win, its all roses?

Or they eventually gonna go back to "FUCK RUSSIA!" and have problems with trump?

35 Russian diplomats, to be specific. It's not like he expelled every single Russian, as the headline made me think at first

Well, it wasn't the only interpretation I considered, but the wording does leave it open to be read like that

How could anyone have honestly assumed this for even a second. Why would you admit to that? Lol

Do people actually think these posts are serious?

An unfunny joke told over and over doesn't suddenly become funny

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I like Obama but let's be honest, the Russians (and any other nation for that matter) aren't going to do anything other than roll their eyes at the words and actions of a president with three weeks left in office.

They're way more concerned with what a temperamental Trump thinks about things at this stage of the game.

So when Trump starts bending over backwards for Russia and appeasing them and helping them, and in a case like this, probably gonna tweet how unfair we are being to Russia, and how we should treat them better etc etc, how long do you think Republicans will be cool with that?

Are we in a new era where since Russia helped their side win, its all roses?

Or they eventually gonna go back to "FUCK RUSSIA!" and have problems with trump?

the new age republicans like russia

the Reagan lovers already dislike Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom