• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.
yvvqu1F.jpg

NoRéN

What a GREAT header. We got a little lucky in that the keeper went for that -- was a bit too crowded for him to have made the move to catch/punch.

*Starfleets seizes, passes out*
Lets all take the time to thank the Mexico keeper for that gift. Dude fucked up bad.

CRS

aww.. is this it it.. for Mexico.. I mean like it it?

can they still make it?
If they pray really hard. Panama and more importantly Honduras need to lose or draw and Mexico NEEDS to win.

They have a chance o get third place but if they get fourth, they play the intercontinental playoff and the winner qualifies.

Mexico will still probably get in, even if they lose tonight. It just gets a little more difficult for them and they'd probably have to play the 4th place playoff series.

sneaky77

I am still trying to figuer out where the Mexican goalie thought he was going in the goal.

Also, stop expecting Mexico to kick the ball out of bounds, just keep damn playing and get the ball back and then kick it out, I get tired of seeing players just raise their hands like the other team gives a shit

NoRéN

I am still trying to figuer out where the Mexican goalie thought he was going in the goal.

Also, stop expecting Mexico to kick the ball out of bounds, just keep damn playing and get the ball back and then kick it out, I get tired of seeing players just raise their hands like the other team gives a shit

I think he was trying to catch the ball NFL wide receiver style.

Meier

Wanted Clint to take a shot there. He's having a Yaya Toure game. Just kinda jogging.. hopefully he ends up having that one moment of magic Yaya will create in the 70th or 80th.

Nice steal and pass from Beckerman there

He has played pretty well. Loves those little loping balls too.. hit a few of those over the top. I bet people hate playing him in FIFA.

Mexico will still probably get in, even if they lose tonight. It just gets a little more difficult for them and they'd probably have to play the 4th place playoff series.

Mexico looks like shit they won't get in, plus right now Uruguay is in the 5th place in CONMEBOL, no way Mexico beats them in a playoff..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom