• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Open 2017 |OT| The One Where Everyone's Injured (Or Pregnant)

oti

Banned
Calling the challenge "Chase Review" is so dumb.

Brought to you by the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour

This is too tense.

sam777

100th BAD PREDICTION!!!

i just got myself a free Knack 2 thanks to gaming side lol.

Is it any good this time around or still kack?

Sevastova being up a bring twice in the final set surley had to win that match, she seemed to crack a bit when she never broke at 3-1, which seemed to mentally affect her.

clemenx

Banned
Alright being completely honest, nosebleed seats in AA are not even bad.

When I went to Ashe and had nosebleed seats I expected them to be complete shit and was pleasantly surprised with how close I felt to the action.

It definitely "feels" bigger on TV and pics than in real life.

Venus takes the first set 6-3. This may be one of Kvitova's "off" days. She has had several since her come back, including the match she lost to CiCi Bellis last month 6-2, 6-0

they're closing the roof, but it doesn't look like it's raining here? Maybe for later.

Edit: they're wiping the lines so I guess it was. I was under an enclosed part so I didn't feel anything.

Edit 2: James Franco and Anna Chlumsky are here, woo

LuuKyK

Petra played like shit in that TB. Whyyy...

Now there is literally no one left in this draw that I would enjoy seeing lifting that trophy. I hope Pliskova wins just for the lulz of someone so robotic having to show emotions.

Only was able to see from 3 all in the third but Kvitova wasnt hitting many winners. Her serve prolonged her in the final set it seems.

Crazy year for Venus. Never expected her to do so well again. Its incredible.

The women have produced some great matches at this open!

Top Bottom