• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Zolo

I got Xenoverse 2 for $30 and Dark Souls III for $20 already this week. Not really expecting much less for the PSN sale. Going to wait til Friday for Cyber Sleuth and Mafia II.

bebop242

I personally thought Mordor was one of the most overrated game to come out that year. However if your interested in it, I'd say its worth the price for this sale.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
No Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. I'm incredibly disappointed. I was ready to sink my teeth into it this holiday season.

geomon

*checks PSN price for Battlefield 1, still $60*

2752.gif

Dumb question to ask but is their any chance that the AC: The Ezio Trilogy will go on sale during the flash sale? The only things I want to buy from PSN at the moment is that and Destroy All Humans.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Hmm. Dishonored is only $10. I know nothing of this series except Bethesda has a hand in it. Is the combat as brain dead as the Elder Scrolls games? The asthetic looks realy nice.

It's very reminiscent of Deus Ex and Thief if you are familiar with those(or have some understanding). Stealth focused with many options in how you approach both objectives and combat through the open level layouts. Unique world setting and visual identity. I loved it, but despite being published by Bethesda, that studio had nothing to do with its development.

Brandon F

I wish I picked up gravity rush remastered last sale. Is that still on sale?

Should I wait for more games to go on flash sale before checking out? Will the 10% code still be valid by then?

PSN will have another big Holiday/Xmas sale. May get another shot at Gravity Rush then(if not, I expect it won't be long before it makes another round on a future flash sale, possibly this weekend....)

10% code is one-time use only. Best to fill up your cart before use to take advantage, and yes it will work this weekend if you hold off using it until the Flash sale if anything else is available you wish to add.

jediyoshi

Hmm. Dishonored is only $10. I know nothing of this series except Bethesda has a hand in it. Is the combat as brain dead as the Elder Scrolls games? The asthetic looks realy nice.

Woof, it's published by bethesda, same way they published new Doom and Wolfenstein. The actual game is developed by arkane, their first person combat and mechanics are about on opposite ends of the spectrum.

schaft0620

$15 Homefront Revolution steel book BB exclusive
$8 Shadow Of Mordor GOTY
$30 XCOM2 (please be good)
$10 The Division
$1.34 Tales From Borderlands
$14 Batman Telltale

And pending any better deals on Bioshock collection, Overcooked and Lego Marvel Avengers I am done.

*checks PSN price for Battlefield 1, still $60*

It's been $30 for part of this month, physically.

Any chance of getting PS+ subscription deals?

Newegg had/has them $10 off.

ugh it's gonna be a long wait till friday.

i want the Amnesia collection, Shadow of Mordor, and Battlefront. i was REALLY hoping Infinite Warfare would get a discount but maybe they're waiting till friday. not getting my hopes up though. it just came out.

I'm screwed!!!!

Bought Watch Dogs 2, Hitman, Shadows of Mordor GOTY and Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition.

103 U$ with de 10%

And I still have 3 exams to do...

Brandon F

Have 8(!) items in my cart currently awaiting Flash sale for anything else to add before buying and using voucher.

-Volgarr
-Bound
-SFV Season Pass
-GG Revelator
-Hitman S1
-Mordor GotY (DLC even worth $8?)
-Batman Telltale
-Sam Showdown 6

A lot of good games are being offered pretty cheap. We already bought a lot of them and paid full price. I need to learn to wait and buy stuff on sale.

The only thing I bought was Neptunia VII. Can't pass $4.99 up. I'm going to buy Trackmania Turbo on Friday as a gift and whatever else that may be in the Flash Sale that I like.

Rafroel

I guess it's finally time to get Tales From the Borderlands! I'm only now getting through B2 - should I play this before or after The Pre-Sequel?

I'm screwed!!!!

Bought Watch Dogs 2, Hitman, Shadows of Mordor GOTY and Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition.

103 U$ with de 10%

And I still have 3 exams to do...

Multitask son. 1 hour game/1 hour study/essay and so on. You'll be relaxed and you'll study. Hell just shout test questions in COD when your angry that's what I'm currently doing and my friends be like o_O

Servbot24

Banned
47ccc9697fd7f3c54b9b094c11409498.png

Missing 14 cents.

Anyone have a 7 day PS+ free trial?
TBH I'd just cut Mordor. It's literally the worst game I've played in the last 10 years or so. No hyperbole.

If you really want it then definitely try it out, but if you gotta choose between those two, go Batman.

legbone

nice sale. i picked up wolfenstein the old blood, dishonored definitive, and god help me, the destiny collection. i guess my thanksgiving holiday is a good as time as any to jump into destiny (loved the beta but never picked it up, couldn't pass up this deal).

jrcbandit

I got Star Wars Battlefield for $6.75 and Track mania Turbo for $13 or so for the VR add-ons. Done with PS4 BF purchases. Just wish the Pinball VR was available this week for 10% off coupon.

drew713

Just wondering what the better game was between Far Cry 4 and Primal? I want one of the two. Also note that I have never played far cry 3.

Also thinking about Just Cause 3. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

reKon

Banned
Really don't want much surprisingly. All the games that I'm planning to buy, I'd rather get one steam (Wittcher 3 w/ expansions, GTA V, etc). I do HAVE to buy that borderlands telltale game because of that insane pricing.

What I really want is digital versions of my favorite/best PS4 games that I own physically. Bloodborne, Infamous SS & FL, and TLoU I've got digital. Would love to own Uncharted 4 digitally once very cheap. I already had to buy 1886 because it was so damn cheap at $6 or something like that. I'll probably do the same for Ratchet.

lupinko

It's not on sale but I'll pick up Volgarr along with SFV.

I own SFV already but I would prefer it without the disc. Yeah I'm that lazy to switch the disc out and it's why I haven't played much Revelator or KOFXIV.

I could also get Rev too making KOF my defacto disc but I don't think the saves from my Japanese Rev game will work with the NA version.

I'd like any of the PS4 uncharted games, USFIV and the Phantom Pain to be on sale at the very least on the flash sale.

jakomocha

Is Minecraft: Story Mode Deluxe worth it for $12? I think that's the cheapest it's ever gone. I'm not really a Minecraft fan, but I love Telltale's work (TftB and TWD S1 are some of my favorite games of all time).

drotahorror

I assume the 10th Anniversary sale is over? Should have been week 3 now.

I ask because they had a lot of PS3 games and PS1 deals. This black friday sale is garbo for ps3/ps1.

Top Bottom