• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Hitman and Dirt Rally sound like good pickups to me.

Guess I'll wait for Friday and see if any of Firewatch, Inside, or Abzu also go on sale.

Zubz

Banned
Finally, a fair price for SFV's Season Pass! Plus $2 for Tales from the Borderlands... My $2 contribution should be enough to fund Sam & Max Season 4, right?

Yousefb

Hmmm trying to decide between Hitman Complete Season (plus the 10%) on ps4 or get the discounted Gears of War 4 for my pc.
Kinda leaning towards Hitman at the moment. Really enjoyed the beta.

Hmmm trying to decide between Hitman Complete Season (plus the 10%) on ps4 or get the discounted Gears of War 4 for my pc.
Kinda leaning towards Hitman at the moment. Really enjoyed the beta.
It'll be easier to find Gears cheaper than it will be for Hitman. I'd get Hitman now and Gears later.

juventino

Banned
I got Hitman off this sale, was biding my time and it looks like the wait was worth it. I hear its a solid game so i'm really looking forward to it. I also got Killing Floor 2, though that wasn't part of the sale

GazzaGSi

A months PS+ bought, Shadow of Morder & DiRT Rally with $25 left for Friday to see what may get added or if there is anything decent in the 12 days of Christmas deals if they're on.

Made sense to get the month PS+ as I saved $8 on the above 2 games so the month in theory only cost $2 and it gives me a month to take advantage of any further PS+ discounts on reduced titles.

Well chuffed as I've wanted DiRT since it came out but deals in the UK have been few/far between and I've been considering SoM when I heard it got a Pro patch. Awesome :)

Titanfall 2 & Rise of the Tomb Raider are the last 2 on my hit list for this year.

Does the 10% off works in Canada too? Since the US and Canada share the same store I would expect it to, but you never know, Canada always seems to get shafted when it comes to deals.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Do we think sony will match the $35 for Titanfall 2 during the flash sale? Id love to grab it at that price.

JP

Is the TellTale Batman game still a mess on a technical level or have they sorted that out now?

renzolama

I've been saving my store credit for six weeks, do you have any idea how much restraint that took. Sony, you better show me that goddamn sale on Dark Souls 3.

Gxgear

Is Star Wars Battlefront worth it as a single player experience? The game looks great but I'd imagine most have moved on since release.

i-Jest

Wow, absolutely nothing here I want. I already own the titles I'm familiar with in this sale.

Flash sale, please be good.

All the hitman episodes are showing up as free for me after I put season 1 in my cart and havnt purchased it yet. Hmmmm wonder if this is an error on there end.

Edit: yup just put hitman in your cart and you can download all the episodes for free, I wonder if I can do this then buy the intro pack for 7.50$.

Never mind it errored out

Toki767

Wow, op, you even have links and everything. Thanks for this thread. Great job.

Thanks. I don't try to rush being the first to make sale threads, but when it's a pretty big sale I usually try to be the OP for it so that I can provide links to people.

Is Star Wars Battlefront worth it as a single player experience? The game looks great but I'd imagine most have moved on since release.

No it's not. Even if you borrow it or get it free, it's pointless to download/install it unless you have a friend to play the multiplayer as your main reason of playing the game.

The single player "missions" are only there as a distraction if PSN is down.

On a side note, is anyone else having issues with their downloads? I had to pause my Mad Max download so that Dishonored and AC Syndicate could download faster since noon and it's 7pm and I'm only halfway through for both. Normally PSN goes much faster for myself.

Best wishes.

It's ac syndicate worth it for $15?

It's the first AC game I have enjoyed in years. Worth it IMO, but as someone else pointed out it will be cheaper (and physical) on BF. If you are a fan of the series and want to avoid the crowds, by all means give it a shot.

Top Bottom