• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Batman - Arkham Knight
Batman: Telltale
Game of Thrones
Tales from the Borderlands
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Maybe Hitman season pass, too. Come on Flash Friday!

DeaDPo0L84

Just traded in titanfall 2 for close to $40 in hopes it'll be roughly that much digital come Friday. If not I will cry...

Is the 10% coupon once per PSN account?

I want to buy Hitman now but if Battlefield 1 is going to be on sale Friday I'd have to wait til Friday just to get Hitman to get both at 10% off. Dumb. If I can buy different games on multiple accounts though that would work.

Who here is impatiently waiting for a flash sale for Titanfall 2 and received a $10 PSN code and wants to use it really badly on Titanfall 2 while combining it with the 10% off PSN coupon?

lol

JMY86

Huzzah! We actually have a decent PSN sale stateside. EU usually gets much better PSN sales than we do. I am gonna bite on Far Cry Primal and maybe Hitman...

Maulik

Really thinking about revelator but having a hard time convincing myself as am just not sure if that scene allows much room for newbies. Anyone have any recent experience as I remember getting Xrd back in the day but just finding people who were total pros at the game constantly wrecking me.

Maulik

Is Battlefront still worth it? How's the player count? Deluxe worth it over regular?

I'm considering it but just for the X-Wing VR mission that they are set to release on dec 6th. I would say get the $20 full version as it includes all DLC including the all important death star run.

Got Far Cry 4 + Far Cry Primal + AC Syndicate + OP Pirate Warriors 3 + Tales from the Borderlands + Game of Thrones all for $50 using PS+ discount and a 20% discount code. Great deal! I'll keep the 10% code for friday

Toki767

Got Far Cry 4 + Far Cry Primal + AC Syndicate + OP Pirate Warriors 3 + Tales from the Borderlands + Game of Thrones all for $50 using PS+ discount and a 20% discount code. Great deal! I'll keep the 10% code for friday

Where did you get the 20% off code from?

Maulik

So any guilty gear fans in the area want to encourage the revelator purchase or is the community not as active.

Ooo Mega Man Collection on sale. Got in my cart that Far Cry Primal, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition. Don't know if I'll get all four yet, will wait for flash sale.

majik13

Can you not use both codes together in 1 checkout?

Top Bottom